[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Where would you put the transcendent flesh jewel? Kinda new to the game and PoB tells me its a dps loss, in all of the allocated sockets.
"
Gotmaug a écrit :
hello, nice build but got some questions.
i see some people playing with impact and overwhelm in ascendancy instade of endless hunger and brutal fervour.
What do you think about that?

According to poe.ninja ~75% Ahn's might cyclone slayers takes Endless hunger and brutal fevour. The one is tankier the second is more clear-speed. You need to test it in game to "feel" it what u like more with your setup
Hello guys, I would like to ask you something, because I don't know what is happening.
I've made 2 rings with -3 total mana cost for channeling skills, after turning on all my auras my mana pool is whole 11 so I took blood magic support for my blood rage and ancestral warchief totem. In my HO I can spin for infinite amount of time, but when I'm mapping sometimes happen that my character is "stuck" trying to cast Cyclone because of no mana, then I have to stop spinning for 1 second and I can spin again. It is not no regen map mod because I've tried like 10 maps already. Any ideas what is happening? How to solve it? My character name is Ursirath.
Dernière édition par Sacwrath, le 16 déc. 2019 18:50:42
So I just tried my first 'fight' of Sirius the Awakener. I put that in quotes, because it was mostly me dying to swirling red death or other craziness. I have absolute no clue how to win that fight. I didn't even get a good feel for what I am supposed to do.

Also, vaal pact seems terrible in there. He likes to ride around in his chair a lot being hard to target, while getting winged by swirling red madness eats your health.
@Gotmaug
"
Gotmaug a écrit :
i see some people playing with impact and overwhelm in ascendancy instade of endless hunger and brutal fervour.

It depends on playstyle. The beauty of this game is you can build it however you like.

@omgree
"
omgree a écrit :
"
Gotmaug a écrit :

According to poe.ninja ~75% Ahn's might cyclone slayers takes Endless hunger and brutal fevour. The one is tankier the second is more clear-speed. You need to test it in game to "feel" it what u like more with your setup

This. Feel is the right way to put it. Main reason why I chose certain thing on this build is because it gives the 'feel' that this is my kind of playstyle.

@Royalmind_PL
"
Royalmind_PL a écrit :
"
Killing Alira makes it easier to gear on resist

Wasn't saving Alira that gives You the bonuses? Correct me if im wrong.

Haha can't believe I didn't even notice that. Good catch.

@Aikhaz
"
Aikhaz a écrit :
Where would you put the transcendent flesh jewel? Kinda new to the game and PoB tells me its a dps loss, in all of the allocated sockets.

Below Stamina (Endurance Charge) notable near Axe cluster. DPS loss because the line "+7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius" is in red which means - not support by current POB. If you count the unallocated total strength inside the radius you get 70, which means 7x7 = 49% critical multiplier.

@Sacwrath
"
Sacwrath a écrit :
Hello guys, I would like to ask you something, because I don't know what is happening.
I've made 2 rings with -3 total mana cost for channeling skills, after turning on all my auras my mana pool is whole 11 so I took blood magic support for my blood rage and ancestral warchief totem. In my HO I can spin for infinite amount of time, but when I'm mapping sometimes happen that my character is "stuck" trying to cast Cyclone because of no mana, then I have to stop spinning for 1 second and I can spin again. It is not no regen map mod because I've tried like 10 maps already. Any ideas what is happening? How to solve it? My character name is Ursirath.

That's weird. If you can use Cyclone infinitely in hideout then mana is not a problem. Are you you stuck because of no mana? Have you tried Cyclone in map without any monsters nearby? If it only happens near monster - do you have Freeze immunity? Last thing, have you tick the option "Always attack without moving" on Cyclone tooltip?
It is problem with my mana, in hideout my regen outregen mana usage, but when in map mana drops to 0 sometimes, my friend told me that it is because of attack speed buffs that I use while mapping. Any ideas how to solve it?
"
Sacwrath a écrit :
It is problem with my mana, in hideout my regen outregen mana usage, but when in map mana drops to 0 sometimes, my friend told me that it is because of attack speed buffs that I use while mapping. Any ideas how to solve it?

Easiest solution would be to get % of mana leech in jewel- this way you don't have to change other gears. How much is your Cyclone mana cost and your total mana regen?
Cyclone mana cost is 2, mana regen 15.1, overall I don't have problem with mana while I hit monsters, I have problem when I'm chasing them :/
Dernière édition par Sacwrath, le 16 déc. 2019 19:33:44
"
Sacwrath a écrit :
Cyclone mana cost is 2, mana regen 15.1, overall I don't have problem with mana while I hit monsters, I have problem when I'm chasing them :/

What's your Cyclone aps none buff and full buff?
Cyclone aps is 6.5 unbuffed and 8.7 buffed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires