[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

What would be the bigger upgrade, watcher eye with impale, or helmet with ts enchant+ nearby take increase % phys damage?

Thanks for the build. Feeling plenty strong already and still have tons to upgrade such as helmet enchant, Amulet / Rings. Not to mention 20q all my gems etc.
Seems like an awesome build! Im levling a champion atm and going to go with this build :) Thanks for the guide!

Thanks for the build, it's pretty good
Managed to get a watcher's eye with pride/impale and -mana cost with clarity so i'm using lv1 clarity aura
First of all: I love this build! Very strong and scales extremely well from a rather cheap league starter to an expensive end game build.

When it comes to high end equipment, Farrul's Fur has been suggested multiple times. I want to suggest a rare crafted elder chest with an additional curse as an alternative for people willing to invest the amount of currency required for Farrul's:

This way we get much more flexibility with the amulet, can add a fancy annointment other than 'Whispers of Doom' and the added critical strike chance combined with maim also beats the damage from Farrul's Fur.
Thx for the build.

One of the strongest build i have never played.

This is my stuff:

Im trying to find better bow and quiver...

And i have life everywhere i can on stuff but only 4k400.

Nice mapping build, but i find it not very nice at endgame fights.

Selling all endgame gear including headhunter if some1 is interested
Hi can someoene look ath my char / gear what i can improve i dunno anymore right now ty
my ING is opmanop
my ing is killwitches
Aerus_Morgal trying ur setup and feels waaay better. Got huge dmg boost and managed to kill uber elder easy
TS Dead? Any adjustments that could make this build Work in 3.9?
RoA or lacking area for mapping?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires