[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Could we not clear with example lightning arrow with 50% light and 50% phys dmg?

As 3.9 will be a boss league this build is amazinng for it, the only half issue right now is clear.
"
BeastCC a écrit :
Could we not clear with example lightning arrow with 50% light and 50% phys dmg?

As 3.9 will be a boss league this build is amazinng for it, the only half issue right now is clear.

So if you use lightning arrow and brutality you do half the damage on the gem because 50% is converted to damage you can not deal. If you simply didn't use brutality you still would lose out on 50% of the damage impale does which can be a 200% multiplier, its probably ok for clear but I would imagine it wouldn't kill many rares in harder map mods.
Dernière édition par Imeperfection, le 1 déc. 2019 22:19:38
The HUGE problem with RoA is that it won´t clear.
You wan´t skills that explode all around offscreen even.. ROA is one small area without forking ability.

I think TS will be still king even after nerfs. If they don´t significally lower the base DPS I can´t see any other bow skill to come close.. still.

But might wanna look into building it as an EleHit character instead if TS does get huge nerfs.
Mathils actual cat
I found something like that: Vaal Molten Shell: casting Molten Shell while

Vaal Molten Shell
is active will terminate the Vaal Molten Shell buff and replace it for the cast Molten Shell and vice versa. This makes it unfavorable to use both skills in conjunction with one another.[2]

That's mean your cwdt, vaal molten shell, inc duration doesnt work so good like you think?!

Or i understand this wrong?
Actually forgot I built one of these at the end of Legion. I never normally play meta or expensive builds. Though I guess some of the gear is worth a bit more now (Helmet at least)
Had a bit of fun with it last night, forgot how ridiculously strong it was, even now the fork interaction has been fixed.
Be interesting to see how TS nerfs hit it.

Character is StandardBowDude if people want to see the actual character, but here is my gear

Any suggestions for extra fun I can have in Standard with it?

Don't actually have THAT much currency in standard atm, though could sell some stuff fairly easily if needed. Obviously 6 linking the chest (tried last night and ran out of fuses, couldn't be bothered to trade for more) and better jewels.
I'm sure I've got a couple of really nice steel rings, and a decent amulet somewhere but can't find them. I could try and buy/roll a better ass mark ring
Already slammed my gloves and hit that 1-2 fire damage to attacks! (Though, does open up dropping brutality for clearing easy stuff and getting all benefit from cinderswallow - not really worth though)
If I can find a workable replacement set of boots in my gear, I'll risk bricking them for a chance at something really nice. I believe I slammed the +9 strength on them originally which was a little upsetting.

Hmm, Think I am safe to brick those boots, Forgot I had these ones on an old character.

Just need to re-enchant them.
Rest of that guys gear isn't really that good, god knows how I got the boots.
what do you think about this amulet?
which will be introduced in 3.9

"
kgb7 a écrit :
what do you think about this amulet?
which will be introduced in 3.9

From the wording does not sound good for this particular build imo. But them again I do not fully understand the wording. Seem like against bosses you only get one projectile?

I kinda want to do TS next league, but unsure if best league start is champion or deadeye. Both seem super solid for bow league (though maybe not impale on deadeye). Just hope TS is not nerfed too. I don't mind not having complete screen coverage as long as the secondary projectiles overlap a bit at least.
Dernière édition par aaOzymandias, le 9 déc. 2019 16:28:56
Will this build still be as viable in 3.9 considering patch notes?
any updates planned?

Looks all still fine if you can afford Arborix. Now it will be more more hard.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires