[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Anyone tried getting a 3rd Lioneye's fall and allocating the claw nodes up the ranger's tree? I've been trying it for a couple days, feels really nice to be honest.

All around I sacrificed around 500HP from taking the points on the big marauder life wheel in order to reach and spend the points, the DPS actually improves a lot.

Anyone feel free to try and debate, Been really enjoying this build, probably would go even up to 100, but blight mechanics feel quite boring right now.

Finally!

Thanks for this awesome build!
Just started this build, self crafting a bunch of stuff to fit what I want, I have nearly 90% fortify effect with my lethal pride giving me 30%, my gear so far.

Probably tired of these kind of posts but, I did get my very first ever uber elder kill with this build, and I didnt feel like I was lacking in any department, the deaths I had (I had two I think) was my fault and mine alone :D
hey, first of all the build is pretty damn awesome, been into t13-t14 maps and mapping just fine

quick question, if I were to swap Daressos defiance for a Hyrri's Ire and the amulet for Pandemonius, would it be a bad idea?
Great build.
One question, why do you grab the small Impale wheel at the bottom left when you have 107% chance to impale without it? seems like a waste of 4 points
"
Cewwoo a écrit :
hey, first of all the build is pretty damn awesome, been into t13-t14 maps and mapping just fine

quick question, if I were to swap Daressos defiance for a Hyrri's Ire and the amulet for Pandemonius, would it be a bad idea?

Considering this build scales off of Impale which only works on physical damage, and brutality which prevents you from dealing elemental damage, I'd say go with deadeye if you want to do that.
Just curious for those running a Pride Auls Uprising, What extra aura are you running? Purity of elements (and replacing res on other gear with more damage)? Herald of Purity? Haste? I'm thinking of picking one up but not sure what I want to replace it with.
Dernière édition par A_Mule, le 14 oct. 2019 13:33:03
Hello,

First i would like to say thanks for this awsome build.
Really really enjoy this, finaly a bow build that doesnt get one-shot buy random stuff!

I dont know if this has been a subject before,

But what the difference in performance with a rare chest - 1 maim and high life
Vs Daresso's Defiance ?

Thanks!
How does this build compared to the average Scourge Arrow build? (leveling, end-game, survival, bossing, delving)
All that and a bag of chips!
Dernière édition par Mooginator, le 16 oct. 2019 18:23:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires