[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Hi! Working in progress for that build. How do you handle the reflect maps?
Until now i can't.
RD06702
"
mcout a écrit :
"
Hiroyama a écrit :
Loving this build. Just went through all 8 guardians and uber elder deathless. I made a video of my achievement in case anyone interested in the build wants to see how it deals with the endgame bosses.

https://youtu.be/Tq0S12cEpLc

Hey, if you dont mind, could you upload a video of you doing a T16 with 8-10 mods, syndicate and doing the blight encounter?
This is were my slayer starts to strugle, I would like to see the champion version so I can compare

I'll work on that. I did farm corrupted 140% T15 shaped toxic sewers with this build and almost always completed the blight whether it was 6 portals or 8 portals. I ran harbinger along with it. I haven't done much syndicate content yet this league but I'll try to record some footage of a T16 Blight and Syndicate with lots of dangerous map mods.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
mcout a écrit :
"
reaper9271 a écrit :
Hey guys. What should be the priority of items i get? I already got all the recommended leveling unique's and I was wondering what the buying order of the bigger items should be.

Lioneye's, arborix, or 6-link chest first?

Get an arborix, look for arborix with decent dps, make if a 5 link and then corrupt it to 30% qual (10c if you already have the beast, use the prophecy to 5link)

Then buy a 6 link evasion/armor body, you can get a white one for 25-30, then scour it and craft with jagged and pristine for main level 1.

This way the weap and the chest wont cost you more than 80c and you will be pretty strong. After that you can go for 2 Lioneye's.

For the lvl 1 maim chest craft, it's pristine + serrated (not jagged!)
To guys, who struggle with any Blight encounters including T15 Blighted maps, just buy Haemophilia gloves, it will do all the work. Other items are generic.
If you have another 6 ex, I would strongly recommend Vulnerability version, it's BiS for this build IMO.
Dernière édition par Pod4ek, le 7 oct. 2019 21:47:30
Hi this is the 1st time im playing non minion bow build so thanks for the awesome build.

What would be the better gear to upgrade for me (except gem quality ofc)? I don't have much currency so I need to spend it for the best bang for the buck.

Also I don't know if its been mentioned on earlier pages but what is the best anointment for amulet?

once again thanks
!
"
rd6702 a écrit :
Until now i can't.

Maybe someone will give a clue, please!
RD06702
"
mcout a écrit :
"
reaper9271 a écrit :
Hey guys. What should be the priority of items i get? I already got all the recommended leveling unique's and I was wondering what the buying order of the bigger items should be.

Lioneye's, arborix, or 6-link chest first?

Get an arborix, look for arborix with decent dps, make if a 5 link and then corrupt it to 30% qual (10c if you already have the beast, use the prophecy to 5link)

Then buy a 6 link evasion/armor body, you can get a white one for 25-30, then scour it and craft with jagged and pristine for main level 1.

This way the weap and the chest wont cost you more than 80c and you will be pretty strong. After that you can go for 2 Lioneye's.

thank you so much!
"
rd6702 a écrit :
"
rd6702 a écrit :
Until now i can't.

Maybe someone will give a clue, please!

u don't handle reflect maps, only if u make a slayer version with the immune to reflect ascendancy
Pretty good TS build. Im at lvl 83 and already can farm thicc t16's.

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
I have most of the core pieces for this build (6L 30% Arborix, devotos, 6L Maim chest, rigwalds, HH), and basically all of the damage we take on the tree. I am still doing extremely low damage, several times worse than my deadeye that is in full MF gear with only two bad (5c) abyss jewels. I am unable to clear maps. Any advice on what I may be missing to get up to a decent damage amount? I'm missing assassin's mark on hit, but I wouldn't think that alone would give me 5x my current DPS which is what would be required to match the DPS of my MF that requires an aurabot. I feel like I made some huge mistake somewhere and if anyone could help I would appreciate it =)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires