[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

With the fork fix, is there something better than rigwalds to shoot for endgame? I already have rigwalds, just wondering if I could make some major upgrades in the 10 ex cost range (rigwalds cost around 2 ex)

I'm using TS for single target, too, since I'm running kaoms for HP.

Dernière édition par heishe, le 23 sept. 2019 18:28:17
can someone take a min and review my char , i hv around 4.6k hp. what did i do wrong?? something wrong with tree or gear??

can you do a tree without lioneyes jewel? just to have a idea for league starting with this build
"
iKingHadeS a écrit :
can you do a tree without lioneyes jewel? just to have a idea for league starting with this build

yes you can. but taking the lioneye must be your priority right after a tabula and opus/harp.

not having lioneyes jewel will net you 18 points to spend.

master fletcher nodes- 4 pts
deadly draw and Heavy draw -5 pts
far sight - 3 pts
mana leech 2 pts. - remove this if you manage to get thief's torment before the jewel

thats 18 points.
"
naimhairix51 a écrit :
can someone take a min and review my char , i hv around 4.6k hp. what did i do wrong?? something wrong with tree or gear??

no life on helmet, no life on gloves (except 5%), only 35 life on AM ring, no life on belt, ...

you really don't need Devoto's - get 100+ HP rare helmet, get Stygian or rare belt with 120+ life.

And you will be over 5k...
Dernière édition par memberx, le 24 sept. 2019 02:00:48

thanks for the guide i did this build 2 times , last league and this league and i think im done
Amazing build, got 4,5 ex to spend, any suggestions on next steps please?

Dernière édition par BeastCC, le 24 sept. 2019 15:14:44
Could you (OP) maybe record some 3.8 videos?

Or someone else?

Some clearspeed (with average good gear /non mirror tier gear) would be great.
I think about switching to this from a wander but I am afraid the TS nerf is too bad for clearing...(I am kinda a speed junky and blight encounter are pretty tanky too.)

Thx in advance

Ps. Some written reviews would be great too but videos would be better ofc.
"
Rossko a écrit :

Or someone else?

I think about switching to this from a wander but I am afraid the TS nerf is too bad for clearing...(I am kinda a speed junky and blight encounter are pretty tanky too.)

Thx in advance

Hey switched to this build after playing impale cyclone and YABB ice shot.

It's the slowest clearer of the 3 and worst with blight. I would go for some other build this league.

I kept throwing cash at it hoping to make it work as I do enjoy survivability but blight performance is too bad and average clear is not making up for it.
"
searedmonkey a écrit :
"
Rossko a écrit :

Or someone else?

Thx in advance

Hey switched to this build after playing impale cyclone and YABB ice shot.

It's the slowest clearer of the 3 and worst with blight. I would go for some other build this league.

I kept throwing cash at it hoping to make it work as I do enjoy survivability but blight performance is too bad and average clear is not making up for it.

To be fair, you're not running vulnerability, you don't have the watchers eye, you're gems are not all leveled, and you don't have the enchant.

That said, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

The build performs well, I have done all content, currently working my way down in delves and having some fun with it. I have been asked about the build a few times in groups as I am fast and do quite a bit of damage.

I will say, not it is not the fastest clearer I have ever had, that said I have has faster clearing characters than most people will experience in this game, but they were not really able to boss well. With this character I can clear quickly and destroy any boss I have gone against in seconds.

As for blighted maps, I did notice that they become completely face roll if you swap to rain of arrows and toss vicious projectiles in. I have solo'd T15 juiced up blighted maps with no issue.

Again though, we all have our own opinions about how builds play and what feels good.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 24 sept. 2019 19:10:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires