[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

I switched to Tornado Shot after I farmed Tabula in A9 and also went with 4L Barrage. Worked fine for me.
I swapped once I had a Death's Harp and a Lioneye's Vision with 4 links, Drillneck is also nice to have.
Why molten shell lvl 13?
ty red elder :^)

did shaper and red elder on a 5 link and without lioneyes fall jewels.

current gear

Got my Uber Elder kill. Build is really strong, pretty tanky with amazing speed and single target damage.

Here's my (almost) final gear:
Spoiler

Still want to snipe a Tombfist pair with Vulnerability and change the annointed passive to +1 curse.
Man some of you guys are so fast in getting gear...

It'd take me a long time to get to uber elder after a full work week and maybe 1-2 hours on the weekdays

Just saving up for the Arborix now and then the chest or jewels
Hey guys, what do you think is the most important between daresso defiance or the rigwald quiver?
I'm currently saving 5-6 ex for the next purchase

Build is cool for a league start, i beat red elder but i'm having issue with some guardians ( minautor pretty much one shooted me on a map with vulnerability and i didn't retry yet)
"
naoarthor a écrit :
Man some of you guys are so fast in getting gear...

It'd take me a long time to get to uber elder after a full work week and maybe 1-2 hours on the weekdays

Just saving up for the Arborix now and then the chest or jewels

It all comes down to playing a lot, getting lucky and buying stuff when prices are low. You'll get there, remember that if you rush stuff you tend to get burnt out earlier so savour the moment ;)

"
lakusas a écrit :

Hey guys, what do you think is the most important between daresso defiance or the rigwald quiver?
I'm currently saving 5-6 ex for the next purchase

Build is cool for a league start, i beat red elder but i'm having issue with some guardians ( minautor pretty much one shooted me on a map with vulnerability and i didn't retry yet)

Daresso's Defiance isn't at all required for the build, it makes you a little bit tankier and faster but a rare 6 linked chest will do fine and even better in some cases. Rigwald's Quills on the other hand give you fork which boosts your clearspeed to insane levels. I'd say buy Rigwald's first and then look into Elder/Daresso's armor piece.
btw after the fix still requires predictive to play this build?
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
btw after the fix still requires predictive to play this build?

I've been playing since the league started on Lockstep and only crashed once during a blighed map before any fixes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires