[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Hey man! Thank you so much for this guide, been loving the all round functionality of the build, it's literally good at everything. Let's hope the bow skill changes next league will compensate for the most probable impale nerf inc.

Quick Question. What pantheons would you suggest? Im assuming upgrade Lunaris and perhaps Garukhan?
hey is it playable as a mf with mf gear ?
what about using Atziri's Acuity?
Hey what you Think make this as slayer?
I don't get it. I have a pair of gloves with more accuracy than your ring and I am still not hit capped. I also have all the passives that give accuracy. Bleh

Edit: Nvm, I am lacking Dex
Dernière édition par MarioatSA, le 6 juil. 2019 16:32:20
Discussing legion x5 domains farm with guildmates. Wich TS will be better for it with full mf gear in party with aura and curse bot, windripper deadeye or this?
Hi, thanks so much for this powerful build, I just carried 5 man shaper elder with it.

Very powerful and you are a genius.
Dude this build is the best bow build i've ever touched in league. I get vibes from the notorious Doomfletch life by ahfack and this feels even greater. I do have HH and 100ex in gear but still no Deadeye would come close to how OP this is, don't know why it doesnt show on poebuilds.cc but you should share this on reddit or something
Nobody mention this quiver: "The Fracturing Spinner Blunt Arrow Quiver". But it seems to be a competitive quiver to rigwalds. I have rigwalds and I test spinner and sometimes it feels better than rigwalds.
Dernière édition par yissus, le 7 juil. 2019 10:32:35
hi guys im doing this build atm

do we need 100% on evasive monsters also(96%) or 100% main hand is enough ? thx <3

also can i go Kaom chest if i use only TS ( cleare & boss )

why flesh & stone isnt linked with maim ?
Dernière édition par adoukeNz01, le 8 juil. 2019 15:12:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires