[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

What do you think about one Lioneye's fall near Gladiator's Perseverance and Martial Experience? Damage boost + nice life leech. Does it worth 6-7 points?
1st UberElder kill with this build. Insane damage without min/max gear and with 0%Quality gems in the barrage setup. Thanks a lot for the build.

Can u look my gear and give me some advice to upgrade it? ( I know i need to lvl up gems and the quality and the impale watcher's eye)

Here's my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/xK6vwRdh

Edit: Got this beauty from a random legion encounter:
Dernière édition par corrosivelamb, le 4 juil. 2019 12:24:28
Some questions about gameplay mechaanism of the build:

1-Which one is the best stance to use "flesh and stone" in our build?. Permanent Sand Stance or permanent Blood Stance?...

2- Do We have to place the dread banner anytime? or always carry with us and never placed?

3- Its Worth to take Iron Reflexes in skill tree for permanent 30% more damage because of the bow?

4- In stats, I have 100% main hand chance to hit, but I have 99% main hand chance to hit elusive monsters...I need 100% in both stats? or 99% its fine?
Dernière édition par yissus, le 5 juil. 2019 20:10:26
This build is just messed up strong. Took 2 barrage activations to kill Phoenix guardian at level 70, and my gems/gear are not even finished at this point.

Excited to see just how fast this bad boy can farm literally everything.
What is maim chest gems?
"
Parsson555 a écrit :
What is maim chest gems?

A rare chest that has a maim mod.
"
VantsLoL a écrit :
"
Parsson555 a écrit :
What is maim chest gems?

A rare chest that has a maim mod.

I have rare level 1 maim mod chest.

Which gem 6 link?

Tornado shot - GMP - Mirage archer .....?

Pantheon?
Dernière édition par Parsson555, le 5 juil. 2019 10:08:04
God this build is so good. Very well done. My only fear is that they gut it next league. I have a feeling they will not just tweak impale, they will completely kill it.

I haven't had this much fun since like 4 leagues ago when I did a TS windripper MF setup. I really like that this plays exactly the same, but can do all content and is tanky. Instead of it feeling amazing in only white maps, it continues through all content.

It is expensive, but i'm fine with a build being expensive if it can not only do all content, but do it super fast and be tanky as this is. Not just a bosser, or only a mapper etc.

I still have some tweaking gear wise here and there. Still need the pride jewel, final ascendancy point, +1 curse neck and an assassin ring with balanced res but i'm already just facerolling everything. I did have some issues trying to balance res but I need to reroll my helm a few times to get a much better setup. I also took diamond skin as we path right there. It gives 20% all res, some armor and movespeed for 3 points. Pretty good investment if people are having trouble as well. Especially keeping res balanced with a +1 curse and assassins ring can be tough with the amount of specialized uniques we use.
How does this build work with ice herald? just for the good feels.
"
emb a écrit :
How does this build work with ice herald? just for the good feels.

It doesn't work with brutality. If you already have HH and switched brutality for smth else - then may be it will work, but else no. Without brutality you will lose a lot of damage, cause impale works with physical only.
P.S. Last divine was very nice!

Wish there was a full armour roll too :D
Dernière édition par faraddox, le 6 juil. 2019 02:07:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires