[3.15] 82% Block Dual Strike Impale Gladiator - 6M after 3.15 nerfs

So, im trying your build and it's going fine for now. It says i would have 2m dps without close combat/impale calculations, but i don't really feel that in-game against T16 bosses. I have 5ex to work with now, what would you change first in this char?

This is my setup right now: https://pastebin.com/5h9iQG3v
"
raigorino a écrit :
So, im trying your build and it's going fine for now. It says i would have 2m dps without close combat/impale calculations, but i don't really feel that in-game against T16 bosses. I have 5ex to work with now, what would you change first in this char?

im having the same problem but i think its just the monster buff which makes dual strike feel weak?
"
raigorino a écrit :

A few worthwhile changes:

You don't yet have Forceful Skewering, meaning that you have only an 80% Impale chance as well as less armour penetration to go with the Impale.

You don't have Maim Support with Flesh and Stone, so enemies aren't taking extra damage when you're near them.

No helmet enchant, though that's probably very expensive (but it does add loads of DPS).

Rolling a very nice Redeemer Jewelled Foil could net you a lot more damage, as you don't "need" Scaeva since your Jewel provides mana leech.

If you refer to some previous replies in this thread, there are a lot of new mods from influence types which can help us with DPS too, especially on gloves and boots.

Finally, though I acknowledge that you have chosen not to use it due to its often bad feel, Berserk can be that burst you're after on late bosses, especially as Rage Support gives you flat Physical Damage when you have high stacks.
Im still leveling this build, kinda slow i have to say and the "bug" of dual strike letting you attack outside the range making you miss all mobs its a pain in the...

Anyways the dmg is very good also the defenses so far.

:)
"
DistantDream a écrit :
"
it should be best in slot for any dual wield melee skill

I have the same thoughts, but as we know dual strike have issue with attack range (you can be too far and still attack, but skill won't hit your target). We need to see, will the reflections actually hit close enough to deal damage with this skill. If yes, I did my theoretical build:

1) The Saviour (with mod 100% more damage, because we will have 2 reflections 50% of our damage each). As I think, doesn't matter, mainhand or offhand. I prefer mainhand because scaeva in offhand gives block chance bonuse.
2) Dropped rage support and berserk skill because I think this is too weak - long rage stacking, fast spending with berserk. Too short burst windows.
3) Mods on Abyssus:
- 59% more melee damage and 10% increased melee damage (close combat support simulation and quality);
- 11% chance to deal double damage (pride watcher's eye mod simulation, just 2ex price. Nice one. Phys damage on pride is too weak, Impale chance is useless with Impale support gem and weak even without Impale support. Impale lasts 2 hits more is too expensive but top dps);
4) Some corrections on tree due to gear changes;
5) The Anvil Anointed - Allocates Gemini. Way less expensive than corruption, but instead of just 4-5% block chance we get same block chance and even more damage.
6) Some gear changed to rare one (a bit more expensive, but just better overall);
7) Belt changed to monstrous phys dps belt ingame - Ryslatha's Coil. And we can apply quality catalyst from metamorph to increase damage even more (up to 48% more maximum phys damage). Less minimun phys damage should be as low as possible.

https://pastebin.com/dxiHdQ0p

If you have enough currency to buy rare hight dps foil instead of Scaeva, this build can be even more powerful.

Hi, what's the point of having Watcher's Eye? Thanks.
"
Hi, what's the point of having Watcher's Eye? Thanks.

Because Watcher's eye can give you best (compared to other jewels, even rares) possible dps bonuses. The best of the best watcher's are:
1) Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride;
2) (8-12)% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride;
Hello mate!
When you have a time can check my Profile char?
Want to know if im doin it right? sometimes i feel like im missing something more than level and obviously the armor cause im using just a rare.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devilmanmmx/characters
The Gladiator
Thoughts on using Flicker as a secondary map clear ability? Throw fortify on it from the 6l then melee phys on the 6l
is this still going well in 3.9? can you beat sirus with it?
"
"
DistantDream a écrit :
"
Quite possibly, this update has really brought a lot of crazy new stuff in for phys and dual wield builds especially. I will have to look more into saviour as I've been out of the loop a bit this league since before the first saviour was even dropped!

Check my PoB link, what do you think about it?)

Its definitely some nice changes, I've been considering whether rage is worth our time for a while thanks to its poor feel after you berkerk, so I think that is a pretty good change. I had also already considered Ryslatha, but decided that I personally prefer cyclopean just for the extra life and stat fixing.

In your PoB setup link - you have the Fortify cluster but don't have Fortify enabled in gems, which is misshap I suppose?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires