3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
dominatorTA a écrit :
Just repec from another duelist and I am dying to random mobs in t11 at level 86, idk what I am doing wrong? How much evasion/armour are we supposed to have with this build?

Maybe you had phys reflect map, you need to finish uber lab. Build is pretty solid.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 1 juil. 2019 16:12:06
Can you tell me why I only do around 399k dps?

https://pastebin.com/ey1Udh4i

I thought my character would be atleast decent but I guess not lol. Any help would be highly thankful and I would greatly appreciate it.

Please note I'm on ps4. I paid 3ex for Oni and 6ex for kaoms plate. I think those two things are what is the most expensive. I have around 180c left.
"
Can you tell me why I only do around 399k dps?

https://pastebin.com/ey1Udh4i

I thought my character would be atleast decent but I guess not lol. Any help would be highly thankful and I would greatly appreciate it.

Please note I'm on ps4. I paid 3ex for Oni and 6ex for kaoms plate. I think those two things are what is the most expensive. I have around 180c left.

Huh dude, you are at level 71 or 76 if I see right

What did you expect, you basically got into maps xDDD You haven't even finished the uber lab...

Follow the build guide to the point and level the character to at least level 85. Then we will talk about tuning it.

Don't worry it will deliver as promised. :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 2 juil. 2019 01:33:28
Ok build feels good, anything I can improve in mine? suggestions to improve cyclone AOE aswell, feels small.

char> ImpaleChampBoi
Dernière édition par dominatorTA, le 2 juil. 2019 07:20:58
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
Ok build feels good, anything I can improve in mine? suggestions to improve cyclone AOE aswell, feels small.

char> ImpaleChampBoi

use sand stance while mapping and also in the 6L swap fortify with pulverize and put fortify with leap slam instead of endurance charge on melee stun
Just dropping by to vouch for this insane build. Torstein, thank you for your effort on putting this guide together.

I started the league as Tectonic Slam JUGG using Oni-Goroshi, but despite the insane damage output, the degen at lvl 90 was harsh, so I decided to reroll as Slayer (overleech, I love you) using Cyclone.

Killed my first Uber Elder ever today. I died 2 times, but because it was my first time, not because of a flaw in the build.

Recommend this to anyone willing to have a great time mapping and bossing.

My gear at lvl 91:

Uber Elder down:

https://imgur.com/a/sJRL8QU
"
opethsland a écrit :
Just dropping by to vouch for this insane build. Torstein, thank you for your effort on putting this guide together.

I started the league as Tectonic Slam JUGG using Oni-Goroshi, but despite the insane damage output, the degen at lvl 90 was harsh, so I decided to reroll as Slayer (overleech, I love you) using Cyclone.

Killed my first Uber Elder ever today. I died 2 times, but because it was my first time, not because of a flaw in the build.

Recommend this to anyone willing to have a great time mapping and bossing.

Uber Elder down:

https://imgur.com/a/sJRL8QU

Congrats on your first UE kill!! :D

I'm so glad your are having fun and ty for a nice feedback!

Build is so cheap and so good ,i start to have lot of currency ,so i try some stuff ,crafted this to have a bit more aoe for legion

What do you think i can upgrade to be even more powerfull? Dont want to switch to an other cyclone build , love this sword
"
guchette a écrit :
Build is so cheap and so good ,i start to have lot of currency ,so i try some stuff ,crafted this to have a bit more aoe for legion

What do you think i can upgrade to be even more powerfull? Dont want to switch to an other cyclone build , love this sword

Nice gloves!

you need to make your profile public so i can see your character
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 2 juil. 2019 13:12:53
oops sry ,its public now
buy this with only life ,cold rez ,add dmg and int ,crafted the -mana ,yolo ex gave me accuracy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires