3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

is there any alternative for blood rage. i am having lag spike recently so most of the time i cant press my life flask to stay alive and blood rage is just too damn itchy.
"
murdk23 a écrit :
is there any alternative for blood rage. i am having lag spike recently so most of the time i cant press my life flask to stay alive and blood rage is just too damn itchy.

If it's making that much trouble don't use it what can I say... :/
i guess i will just have to use it. i am only level 71 but i can already clear t10 vanilla map with this build XD.
I just want to thank you. I have been playing PoE on and off since it was first released, but I never have enough time to farm hours a day to get the really expensive gear. Because of this build I was able to clear everything and am working on Uber atziri and Uber elder soon. The build is almost complete for me and is working better than all the other builds I've tried. I just wanted to let you know with your build and the legion currency drops I've been able to experience the entire game.

Just need to fix flask and onto Uber Elder soon.
Dernière édition par Musixs, le 28 juin 2019 01:48:13
"
Musixs a écrit :
I just want to thank you. I have been playing PoE on and off since it was first released, but I never have enough time to farm hours a day to get the really expensive gear. Because of this build I was able to clear everything and am working on Uber atziri and Uber elder soon. The build is almost complete for me and is working better than all the other builds I've tried. I just wanted to let you know with your build and the legion currency drops I've been able to experience the entire game.

Just need to fix flask and onto Uber Elder soon.

I'm really glad to hear this :)

Diamond flask will give prob as much dps as Lion's Roar. It's a big damage booster for virtually no investment.

If you haven't fought Uber Elder and Uber Atziri before i suggest you to watch few tutorials on the YT before you go.
Don't get discouraged if UE whoops your ass. xD Fight needs a little practice.
Alright dude, playing this build so far and and even without the optimal skill setup (no Steelskin cus lazy for whatever reason), I've been able to run up to T16 maps without an issue. Almost at 6K HP with Kaom's. My gear can def be optimized further, but man I just can't stop running maps with this build even with sub-par gear.

Only thing is legion clears can feel awkward at times, and I don't always get to tag all the enemies in time if ever. I usually get about half the legion sometimes 3/4 with Berserk active. Overall! One of the best builds I've played. Thanks!
"
SlashingSunsetX a écrit :
Alright dude, playing this build so far and and even without the optimal skill setup (no Steelskin cus lazy for whatever reason), I've been able to run up to T16 maps without an issue. Almost at 6K HP with Kaom's. My gear can def be optimized further, but man I just can't stop running maps with this build even with sub-par gear.

Only thing is legion clears can feel awkward at times, and I don't always get to tag all the enemies in time if ever. I usually get about half the legion sometimes 3/4 with Berserk active. Overall! One of the best builds I've played. Thanks!

Ty for this nice feedback! :)

When mapping you can swap some gems to have bigger area.

In 6L swap Pulverize with Fortify and put Fortify instead of Endurance Charge on melee stun. You will get bigger area. Also when mapping use Sand Stance.
Thanks for doing this thread/build.
There actually was another thread with the same exact build concept (oni goroshi slayer cyclone) but people stopped posting on it relatively quickly.

Glad to see it is entirely end-game/uber elder viable, initially had my doubts but you clearly made it work.

A couple of questions:
- What's your opinion on Perseverance belt? It's not bad since it pretty much offers both Fortify and Onslaught for free with a little life and cold res as a tradeoff to a standard rare belt or rare stygian vise giving life, res, and ele damage.
- Also is it worth getting Rampart node in the passive tree? It's 5 pts but grants some reasonably good attack damage, attack speed, fortify effect/duration, and even a bit of movement speed when fortify is up.
Dernière édition par reciprocate, le 28 juin 2019 15:45:39
Hello again, xD. I'm lvl 72 atm, already did merciless lab and all that, but i'm running into an issue: After blood rage, her embrace and all that, even though i'm leeching i'm always with like 10 HP points less then total health ( 3990/4000, ie) which hinders me from getting the benefits from Damage on Full Life. Do i need more damage to outleech it? I really don't know how to work around this atm. Thanks in advance!
"
Meitzen a écrit :
Hello again, xD. I'm lvl 72 atm, already did merciless lab and all that, but i'm running into an issue: After blood rage, her embrace and all that, even though i'm leeching i'm always with like 10 HP points less then total health ( 3990/4000, ie) which hinders me from getting the benefits from Damage on Full Life. Do i need more damage to outleech it? I really don't know how to work around this atm. Thanks in advance!

Don't worry about that. As long you are leeching to full life even though in the moment you might be at 1/2 life as Slayer you are counted as "on full life" because of the overleech. It's a standard Slayer thing...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires