3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
Ok build feels good, anything I can improve in mine? suggestions to improve cyclone AOE aswell, feels small.

char> ImpaleChampBoi

use sand stance while mapping and also in the 6L swap fortify with pulverize and put fortify with leap slam instead of endurance charge on melee stun

Ah thanks, anyone can craft me that increased meelee damage while leeching on gloves? I don't have the shit and I am not so r i c h to hire crafting service bois

btw build is good, I do t14 legions without looking at screen, I have seen sometimes the dmg gone up to 1.5 million while mapping with just flasks and lots of killing (rage) . Even though I am not using kaom so I have 4.3k hp right now, t14's still don't kill me cuz they don't see me coming with the 1million dps talking sword
Dernière édition par dominatorTA, le 2 juil. 2019 14:23:19
"
guchette a écrit :
oops sry ,its public now
buy this with only life ,cold rez ,add dmg and int ,crafted the -mana ,yolo ex gave me accuracy.

well at lvl 95 you will alredy be above my dps.

Only big upgrade would be high life 6L chest with lvl 1 Maim.
It would give 1 million more dps :)
My 5 pennies here, very cost efficient build that gets job done. 300+ delving, mapping,deathless shaper/uelder - all can be done with a very low budget,while being quite tanky. I swapped life flask for sin's rebirth for some more damage,cause it is cheap, but you can get cinderswallow with crit for even more damage.
Dernière édition par knehtq, le 2 juil. 2019 18:15:40
Hi!

I'm currently leveling your build.
I think you can optimize your skill tree regarding the life nodes.
Here is what I would do for the lvl 95 you were sharing:

https://pastebin.com/DL1xXxrz

I removed the 2 4% life nodes near Thick Skin and grabed juggernaut instead. You get the juggernaut bonuses + 2% life.

Hope it helps and sorry if someone already pointed that out.
Dernière édition par bastimars, le 3 juil. 2019 08:14:44
"
bastimars a écrit :
Hi!

I'm currently leveling your build.
I think you can optimize your skill tree regarding the life nodes.
Here is what I would do for the lvl 95 you were sharing:

https://pastebin.com/DL1xXxrz

I removed the 2 4% life nodes near Thick Skin and grabed juggernaut instead. You get the juggernaut bonuses + 2% life.

Hope it helps and sorry if someone already pointed that out.

true tnx for noticing, ill update pob :)
Awesome build...need to do shaper/uber elder now if I can manage to spawn them, but everything else was just too easy.
"
ZoomX a écrit :
Awesome build...need to do shaper/uber elder now if I can manage to spawn them, but everything else was just too easy.

Keep spinnin' xD
Really great build! It's super strong overall - leveling is a breeze, enormous clearspeed throughout that even improved for maps and good single target for bossing. Managed to kill uber elder without breaking the bank this league, dying only a few times - all of which were mechanical errors on my part. Also was very easy to switch a few things around to suit my own preferences regarding playstyle.
"
Really great build! It's super strong overall - leveling is a breeze, enormous clearspeed throughout that even improved for maps and good single target for bossing. Managed to kill uber elder without breaking the bank this league, dying only a few times - all of which were mechanical errors on my part. Also was very easy to switch a few things around to suit my own preferences regarding playstyle.

tyvm for feedback :)
nice build :D just finished leveling including passive points and crule lab under 5 hours
btw what about unset ring and put lightning golem in it and using pulverize for clear to get more aoe
also - mana cost craft should be nice
probably stating the obvious here

edit: lmao just realized i leveled without using any belt LUL
Dernière édition par FloopiFloop, le 9 juil. 2019 15:49:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires