3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
recklesbanana a écrit :
"
Somewetsocks a écrit :
"
Dreenan a écrit :
I got a question regarding the gem link for the Oni Goroshi.
I don´t get the usage of the Infused Channelling Support. How does it work in this build?

it affects the cyclone gem as it is a channeling skill

I have a separate question for OP or anyone else that can clue me in: How important is the global accuracy from Oni? Will it break the build if I don't have 40% global accuracy? I corrupted mine and it swapped 40% acc for 11% phys dmg. DMG is always nice, but if the hit doesn't connect...

good question!
will up it for you.

Accuracy is better because that increased damage is local and Oni has very low native base damage, so it does next to nothing.
"
Würfel a écrit :
How viable is this build against end game content?

It's viable but ain't going to delete Uber Elder or Mino as in those Legion league videos since bosses have 3x as much life now.
"
Ewaf a écrit :
Hey, trying this build out and looks fun!

Quick question, the PoB link for 3.12 build doesn't seem to have levelling trees, which way should I level first in the tree? Thanks!

Just mix life and damage nodes as you go either way. Important thing is to take Vaal Pact and leech nodes after 2nd Labyrinth and Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics when you get to the maps.
"
One of the rings should be Shaped diamond ring with Assassin's Mark on hit mod. You can buy this ring or craft it yourself. Minimum item level for crafting is 75. I recommend trying to find cheap one on the market if possible.

I can't seem to find this mod on the trading site. There is only "Trigger Level # Assassin's Mark when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy". Is this the correct mod? If so, there are no items with it on the trading site. How important is it and can we go without it?
"
hellix a écrit :
"
One of the rings should be Shaped diamond ring with Assassin's Mark on hit mod. You can buy this ring or craft it yourself. Minimum item level for crafting is 75. I recommend trying to find cheap one on the market if possible.

I can't seem to find this mod on the trading site. There is only "Trigger Level # Assassin's Mark when you hit a Rare or Unique Enemy". Is this the correct mod? If so, there are no items with it on the trading site. How important is it and can we go without it?

Yeah that's the mod

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/BB92aMwS8

Hey Torstein, I managed to gather all gear as described in the build and I'm loving it. I'm cruising through T16 maps like a hot knife through butter. I die from time to time but nothing out of the ordinary, e.g. if I'm not paying enough attention or being too cocky and entering huge mob packs head on without flasks up. Some map bosses one-shot me from time to time but nothing major.

I'm also happy with the performance when killing conquerors but Sirus I can't do. Maybe it is my lack of experience fighting him but I haven't been able to kill him so far.

I'd like to get some tips if I can still improve my build but it seems that Pastebin is acting up and is deleting POB links. Let me know if I can paste the big POB code here or somewhere else for you to check.

Thanks and cheers :)
this was an excellent league starter - got up to t15-t16s in the first week

excellent delver and mapper, without devotos mapping felt a bit slow, not too sure if i am just a zoom zoom person so other people might find it fast

will definitely run this in 3.13 as a league starter if i can't come to find anything else - oni farm was pretty chill (y)

cheers for the build/guide
Hey wanted to try this build. Feels really good but im curious about Damage on Full Life support. While "Her Embrace" is active im never being on full life. Like does this work properly? Im always 5-10 hp belove my full hp (4995/5000 for example) Does damage on full life work with that hp? And my damage is way lower than what i see on the PoB. Im using the same configs but losing like 1 mil damage
"
Hey wanted to try this build. Feels really good but im curious about Damage on Full Life support. While "Her Embrace" is active im never being on full life. Like does this work properly? Im always 5-10 hp belove my full hp (4995/5000 for example) Does damage on full life work with that hp? And my damage is way lower than what i see on the PoB. Im using the same configs but losing like 1 mil damage

Yes, it works when you unlock "Brutal Fevour". That's Slayer thing. Before that you can use elemental dmg support instead.
I played this in Harvest and it was a lot of fun. Considering to play it again. but I wonder about the ring, specifically Assassins Mark. Before Heist that was great for clearspeed, since it worked on all monsters and also practically gave you full power charges all the time. How does this work after the change? It's now useless for clear I would assume? And gaining power charges after the boss falls over seems kinda impractical too. Is it still better than something like elemental weakness or vulnerability?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires