3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

I did indeed mean a sin's rebirth, that's what I get for posting at 4 in the morning.

I am noticing that I'm having some trouble with ele reflect maps, do you have any ideas on solutions?

In the end I opted to run but a lion's roar and a rebirth, with no quicksilver, and I'm finding it quite enjoyable.

Edit: I just read to turn off Herald of Ash
Dernière édition par OmegaBorg, le 15 oct. 2019 18:24:23
Hey ho, i was testing some items that increased the speed while farming, and omg the feeling is way way more better now. :)

I guess i will run this "setup" only while mapping, cause 5 007 life is not that much, but for farming it should be pretty solid.

Thanks for that other items u linked in the section, it really makes a difference 4 me compared to the standard "setup".

Next levels i know where to put passive points. ^^

Regards!
"
Malerbob a écrit :
Hey ho, i was testing some items that increased the speed while farming, and omg the feeling is way way more better now. :)

I guess i will run this "setup" only while mapping, cause 5 007 life is not that much, but for farming it should be pretty solid.

Thanks for that other items u linked in the section, it really makes a difference 4 me compared to the standard "setup".

Next levels i know where to put passive points. ^^

Regards!

Get some level more to take life nodes near the Marauder area. You won't need to swap gear. I did UE many times with that setup.
Changed some passive points, now @ 5,3k life.(lvl 92) ^^

Farming is soo much fun!
A quick question about the tempered flesh jewel, I was looking at the pob for a level 95 tree, and from what I see, it would be more worth having the rare jewel twice then having the unique one at all. Am I missing something? Cause pob says you get 20% crit strike multiplier, but minus 70 str, whereas that rare jewel has 32% crit multiplier, and now downside.
"
BlueBZS a écrit :
A quick question about the tempered flesh jewel, I was looking at the pob for a level 95 tree, and from what I see, it would be more worth having the rare jewel twice then having the unique one at all. Am I missing something? Cause pob says you get 20% crit strike multiplier, but minus 70 str, whereas that rare jewel has 32% crit multiplier, and now downside.

Hm, you are right, that jewel is garbage now. They nerfed it pretty bad. :(

Go with the rare one.

Ill update the guide.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 19 oct. 2019 05:48:53
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 19 oct. 2019 06:02:12
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
BlueBZS a écrit :

Hm, you are right, that jewel is garbage now. They nerfed it pretty bad. :(

Go with the rare one.

Ill update the guide.

Thanks for that!

I was also wondering if you could look at my stuff and see if you have any suggestions for me?
Would this build work just as well as a berserker? Trying to complete my kill U.elder with every asdency self-challenge and I love this build enough to run it again!!
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
Would this build work just as well as a berserker? Trying to complete my kill U.elder with every asdency self-challenge and I love this build enough to run it again!!

Yeah it can work. You will need Soul Tether belt and some other adjustments like Precision instead of Herald of Purity....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires