3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
zeitkind a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
zeitkind a écrit :
What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.

Make your profile public pls so i can see the char.

Ok, is public

Looked at your char, seems fine to me. With those items you should be farming Uber Elder like nothing.

You are missing 2 flasks though and that might be the reason. You don't have curse immunity so ele weakness and vulnerability can clip you good.

Get Quicksilver and Diamond flasks. One of the must have "of Warding" suffix.
Hey Mate,
i love the Build and clean easy T16, my only Problem is, what should i use with the Oils? I don´t understand crafting that good, thats why i ask^^ Any help there?^^ :D Please!
"
Xenoad a écrit :
Hey Mate,
i love the Build and clean easy T16, my only Problem is, what should i use with the Oils? I don´t understand crafting that good, thats why i ask^^ Any help there?^^ :D Please!

Gladiator's Perseverance is a good and relatively cheap node to anoint. You will use at Cassia Teal, Azure and Silver oil.

This will give you damage and 10% more life leech.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 oct. 2019 09:47:08
What kind of guns should I buy? I have 26 chaos, and I'm a total zero in the game.
"
liowaart a écrit :
What kind of guns should I buy? I have 26 chaos, and I'm a total zero in the game.

With 26c I don't know what to tell you. xD
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
liowaart a écrit :

With 26c I don't know what to tell you. xD

I was running all day on some 1 lvl cards yesterday and I don't even know what I have to do to earn XD
Hello!

First of all, thank you so much for the build.

I am having a great time with it, but in the tier 16, guardians and stuff it seems i need more dps.

Do you mind to have a look in my gear?

"
Khronom a écrit :
Hello!

First of all, thank you so much for the build.

I am having a great time with it, but in the tier 16, guardians and stuff it seems i need more dps.

Do you mind to have a look in my gear?

-Main difference that I see from my PoB is that you are missing nodes for crit and crit multi on the far right side (Disemboweling) and 2x crit multi mods on a jewel.

-ele damage with attacks on belt
-i have more crit chance due to little better Oni crit chance and diamond assassins mark ring
Well, Well, Well. When I started the game, the very first build I played was your Dragon's breath elementalist. How nice to see another build from you. I was making a separate slayer based off of a keystone randomizer, settled on a weapon (Oni also happens to be my favorite), and rolled with it. My build was very similar to yours, something along the line of great minds?

My question to you, though, is why use lion's roar? Why not a sin's embrace?

I love the look of your build, I may or may not follow your tree, as ours are already very similar, Keep up the good work!
"
Well, Well, Well. When I started the game, the very first build I played was your Dragon's breath elementalist. How nice to see another build from you. I was making a separate slayer based off of a keystone randomizer, settled on a weapon (Oni also happens to be my favorite), and rolled with it. My build was very similar to yours, something along the line of great minds?

My question to you, though, is why use lion's roar? Why not a sin's embrace?

I love the look of your build, I may or may not follow your tree, as ours are already very similar, Keep up the good work!

Hey there :D

I'm guessing you meant Sin's Rebirth? Lion's Roar gives more damage.

Tnx for the nice words!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires