3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.
Dernière édition par zeitkind, le 6 oct. 2019 12:22:16
Why do you take dodge keystone ? And do we still need -mana cost skill craft when we have mana leech node in skill tree ?
"
zeitkind a écrit :
What is wrong with my Charakter Cerucazz since 3.8. ? I die alot. Can anybody help.

Make your profile public pls so i can see the char.
"
royaldominic a écrit :
Why do you take dodge keystone ? And do we still need -mana cost skill craft when we have mana leech node in skill tree ?

It's important defense layer.

You can go without -mana mod on ring but you will run out of mana if you spin without hitting anything. With -mana you can spin all day long.
Can this build do hall of grandmasters?
"
FengTal a écrit :
Can this build do hall of grandmasters?

prob not sry
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.
"
Wes07 a écrit :
emm, one question, why link Damage on full life support, as you will get Her Embrace buff and lose life constantly, and the support gem couldn't always keep increasing damage.

Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see
"
royaldominic a écrit :
"
Wes07 a écrit :

Brutal Fervour will solve that, just take that note and you'll see

^^what he said.

That is the unique thing with Slayers overleech. As long you are leeching to full life even if you are at 1 life, but if you are leeching to full you will be counted as "on full life". It's a specific thing for Slayer overleech.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
zeitkind a écrit :

Make your profile public pls so i can see the char.

Ok, is public

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires