[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

First off I gotta give a big thanks for this guide SHEPUUURD. First time playing POE and this was a great build to try cyclone with. Now I was hoping to ask your opinion. I'm currently using
Spoiler

I'm a huge fan of the Rampage and I've basically been 1 shotting all content so far(Rare red maps) but I feel defensively Im laking(3.9k Life 850ES, sometimes die). I have a Kaoms
but no 6-link two hander yet.

Basically I was wondering if you think I should continue down this 2 hander route and contiue with the checklist(awesome element of your guide by the way, I think more people should adopt this). Or that maybe this body armour is good enough to look into two 1 handers?

With that aside considering the price of disfavor do you think its something I should buy before a 7l-rare? I only have around 3.5ex in currency at the moment and I've hesitated to make a 7l rare because from reading your outline I dont think its enough yet. Or maybe would you say I farm a bit to make a 7L?

Dude thank you so much for your time. Seriously you the man and I wish I started cycloning with this earlier! Peace
"
I'm a huge fan of the Rampage and I've basically been 1 shotting all content so far(Rare red maps) but I feel defensively Im laking(3.9k Life 850ES, sometimes die).

I have 4800 hp 1800 ES with max res and I still get 1 shot by magic mobs.
i see alot of complaints about dying to "noob" mobs or other one shotting scenarios, and just wana give my input about how i overcame some of it, and nowadays if i die, it's because i deserved it(such as failing mechs in uber, not paying attention and mobs came out while im looking at syndicate board etc.)
before reading on you should first get your HP as high as possible, if you have 3/4k hp and wonder why you die.. well there's your reason, it's because you have 3/4k hp..

the first and foremost thing i learned that helped with surviving more is how and when to use my molten shell/vaal MS, basics such as using granite/lion's b4 using shell, timing it's duration to cover where most dmg is likely to occur(b4 going on same screen as 10 legion rare aura stacks etc.)

secondly is fortify, it is extremely valuable to our survivability, and the whole reason im still using 2H instead of dualing, if you still don't have a 20 fortify 7L elder, it should be your top priority

lastly is after all the above and i still found situations where the incoming dmg is just too much, i crafted

so i always have 3 endurance charges at monoliths, this won't help at bosses such as uber, that's why i also use

and changed ascendancy to go down the brutal fervor route, since weapon base 8.0 crit is useless if your weap is already close or more, the overleech + VP has saved me many times, such as having stood in shaper beam for too long, the leech + quick flasking kept me alive
Dernière édition par WTFACTUALLYRESPONDS, le 30 juil. 2019 02:21:29
"
Massy a écrit :
I must be smokin crack cause I cant find disemboweling on the tree, even with a search.

Im using your alternative build tree where it says:

Soul Tether
-1.688.305 DPS
-6035 life + 1684 energy shield = 7719 effective life
-2444 leech per second

and that links to https://pastebin.com/YPSgHRVM

In this tree I see 3 sword clusters that need to be replaced with axe.

-Blade Dancer (4 nodes) and Titanic Impacts (crit and useless accuracy) is just before it. So thats 8 nodes that probably need to be switched.

-Blade of Cunning (4 nodes)

-Blade Master which I assume we just replace with the above axe tree Slaughter but the axe tree is 1 node extra.

I would guess the "Splitting strikes" axe cluster (4 nodes) will be one of the places we spend points into since it has so much increased range. The rest of the points I am unsure what to do with.
This is the axe tree (level 92):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.2/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0JlgxwDjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF5sX4RiRGlUb-iPqJd8m-C20LlMwdzWSNug5DjpSOuE7FDu2PT49_EOjR35N404yUEdRY1HaWGNYr1n-XzlfP2EhZFJlTWWnaGVqBGqlbzt07XaseA15aHrvggeDLoTZhO-Fj4dqivCMz5Bskn2TD5UklwiXeZhvmy2fiaQZpTWmV6knqW6plK2NrlCwq7EdtfK8n702vqfAGsEEwaPEgsSkxxnPftAs02_Yvdl82sHcI9yM4mHkUeXP6UbqGOp_7HHvDu_R8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov8S_0w_gr-a_6P

A modification for Glorious Vanity could look like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.2/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0JlgxwDjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF5sX4RiRGlUb-iPqJd8m-C20LlMwdzWSNug5DjpSOuE7FDu2PfxDo0d-TeNOMlBHUWNR2lhjWK9Z_l85Xz9hIWRSZU1lp2hYaGVqBGqlbztyqXTtdqx4DXloeu982YIHgy6E2YTvhY-HaonYivCMz5Bskw-VJJcIl3mbLZ-JpBmlNaZXqSepbqmUrY2uULCrsR218ryfvTa-p8AawQTBo8SCxKTHGc9-0CzTb9eW2L3ZfNrB3IziYeRR6UbqGOp_7HHvDu_R8kHyRfPd9WH2SPcy-Ov8S_0w_gr-a_6P

"
Tydeo a écrit :
First off I gotta give a big thanks for this guide SHEPUUURD. First time playing POE and this was a great build to try cyclone with. Now I was hoping to ask your opinion. I'm currently using
Spoiler

I'm a huge fan of the Rampage and I've basically been 1 shotting all content so far(Rare red maps) but I feel defensively Im laking(3.9k Life 850ES, sometimes die). I have a Kaoms
but no 6-link two hander yet.

Basically I was wondering if you think I should continue down this 2 hander route and contiue with the checklist(awesome element of your guide by the way, I think more people should adopt this). Or that maybe this body armour is good enough to look into two 1 handers?

With that aside considering the price of disfavor do you think its something I should buy before a 7l-rare? I only have around 3.5ex in currency at the moment and I've hesitated to make a 7l rare because from reading your outline I dont think its enough yet. Or maybe would you say I farm a bit to make a 7L?

Dude thank you so much for your time. Seriously you the man and I wish I started cycloning with this earlier! Peace
Regarding survivability, I can't add much to the post above. If you only have 4k life to begin with, then using Soul Tether won't solve your issue, especially when you need 9 skill points to get there.

You could use a 2hander with your body armour aswell (e.g. Starforge), but you'll always end up with less life than if you were to use a Kaom's. I think it's a good chest though.

A Disfavour is definitely something you can get now, considering you can sell it later anyway. You can still do plenty of upgrades from the checklist before getting a Fortify weapon.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 30 juil. 2019 06:11:43
@SHEPUUURD

First many thanks for this great guide.

could in the guide wrote which lab enchantment you can recommend
How do you get enough int for option 2, with the exquisite blade. now i dont have an exquisite blade i have the ezomyte axe, is there any way i can incorporate the 2nd gem setup or should i just stil to the one with the axe? thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HardlyHazardousTV/characters

link to my cyclone, where can i improve?
i am at a loss.

Thanks man keep up the great work!
Dernière édition par HardlyHazardousTV, le 30 juil. 2019 18:19:37
Hi Shepuurd !

First post in this thread : I followed your build with an axe (diverged a bit on the tree cause I mixed several physical cyclone builds by mistake, but it worked in the end).

Yesterday, I did my first ever Shaper with my slayer (old player, but noobish forever when it comes to "getting gud") and Uber Elder guardians. And a level 81 Aul.

Today I tried for the first time ever Uber Elder himself (themselves). Killed both of them on my sixth portal. Got dung sh*t for loot (a Mark of the shaper ring : not bad, but not expansive either), but the thrill ! I finished the game ! So let me THANK YOU OH SO MUCH.

Hands shaking, stress to the top. No screen in the UE arena, but this screen afterwards in the HO (note the SWEEEET achievement).

I did it with some nasty nice gear and a slight variation of the tree :

Fourth flask was a Taste of Hate at the time.

I have a Watcher's eye with +2 impale if pride + no blind if precision (useless, but hey, why not ?). Bought it for 11 ex, but build was already very strong without it.
I use a Glorious Vanity, which brings me a nifty 1400 ES (8.7 EHP in all).
And a tempered Flesh + a generic jewel with ES + life, phys damage on attacks and blind on hit. I have not tried Lethal Pride, cause I don't know how to find a good one.

All in all 8.7k EHP. I estimate 2.7 Million DPS (I use Focus as often as I can, so my DPS oscillate between 2.3 and 3.5 millions (focussed). Focus also allows me to Dodge 36% of attacks with boots. "Crit strike is lucky when focussed" on the belt is INSANE in boosting DPS.

According to POB, the rings with Phys Damage to attacks are not essential to get good DPS (-6% to total DPS if I get them out both), so the stat does not look like a priority (the - mana cost however is invaluable !).

Do you see any way to improve yet again my build (pathing in tree) or gear ? I see Transcendent Flesh of course and a 500 PDPS Fortify Exquisite Blade would allow me to flirt with 3 millions DPS, but apart from that, any idea ?

Cheers, AWESOME starter build (it's my only build in the league, I played it for 5 days and 8 hours and clearly not mapping as fast as possible -my HO is my second home honestly). Upgraded bit by bit, was lucky on some trades (the axe for 6 exalts), less on others (autoscammed myself of an 8 ex rare item, according to buyer who gloated afterwards...) and dit it step by step. And it was easy to play (my ONLY problems : I struggled a bit with resistances and felt sometimes a bit gem starved because of Kaom's and could not use Kaom's Roots for Uber Elder). So I do RECOMMEND !

Have not tried Uber Atzi, have failed Hall of Grandmasters, but the rest is a breeze.
Dernière édition par Pingouinmalin, le 30 juil. 2019 19:58:52

....when you hit +fire dmg with the fuc***** exslam....still....thx for the build btw.
"
vital84 a écrit :
@SHEPUUURD

First many thanks for this great guide.

could in the guide wrote which lab enchantment you can recommend
Enchants are not that important. I would get Cyclone damage/attack speed in the helmet and "attack speed if you have killed recently" on boots.

"
HardlyHazardousTV a écrit :
How do you get enough int for option 2, with the exquisite blade. now i dont have an exquisite blade i have the ezomyte axe, is there any way i can incorporate the 2nd gem setup or should i just stil to the one with the axe? thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HardlyHazardousTV/characters

link to my cyclone, where can i improve?
i am at a loss.

Thanks man keep up the great work!
Hard knocks (passive), a lapis amulet and another item with int should get you pretty high up. You don't need to have enough int for a level 20 Infused Channeling.

Your gear is pretty good, but you should get boots with movement speed. If you can't get enough resists, you can also upgrade your belt.

Also Watcher's eye is an option for you.

"
Pingouinmalin a écrit :
A very long post
Congrats, my dude. Bosses are the hardest when you've never done them before.
You can now finally play the game. ;)

There's quite a bit you can improve.
First you should really fix your flasks. You said the crit chance is lucky on belt is insane, but guess what - a diamond flask does that with better uptime. A quicksilver is also pretty important to have on cyclone (you also don't need a silver flask or abyss jewel because axes grant you onslaught on kill).

Also if you're using Glorious Vanity you absolutely need a way to recover your ES. Otherwise your EHP isn't really 8.7k because you won't have ES up most of the time. Soul Tether is good for this.
If you want more damage you should get an Assassin's Mark ring.

I'm pretty sure you can get both the AM ring and Soul Tether if you get new gear with higher resists. Also don't worry about getting chaos resist (like, at all).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 31 juil. 2019 06:04:59
Which helm enchant will benefit the most ? I read that the increased cyclone damage is garbage ?

Better to opt for the attack speed or even blood rage one ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires