[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

In the vid at the top of the first post, it shows waves reaching out to the whole screen?

Is that just a MTX (cosmetic effect)? or is there something coming out that I'm not aware about?
Hello shepurd, can you check my gear and tell me if there's any possible room for upgrades?

POB says mark of the elder gives me 200k more dps but I can't get my resists high enough to use it since I'm using HH.
I also know a level 20 fortify weapon is %4~ more dps, but would a fortify corrupted starforge give better dps?
I have also played around with passive tree, got titanic impacts notable because my lethal pride gives me crit multi there, also grabbed another jewel slot. Here is my gear;
Spoiler
My lethal pride is giving me %30 crit chance %30 multi and %10 effect of fortify

Thanks a lot for helping everyone who asks a question, really appreciate it.
"
tibidisdik a écrit :
Can you recommend a legit craft service so I can get that hcbe?
I don't actually know any craft services in standard... and I don't have hcbe in standard either.
There should be plenty of people that have the mod, but idk how to find one.

"
Steve_H a écrit :
I am thinking about some changes for the passive skill tree. While doing this i noticed strange behaviour in PoB. It looks like PoB increases dps for +% accuracy over 100% but does not decrease dps if i remove some accuracy from my ring.

Example 1: Reset your skill tree. The very first point "6% AS and 10% AR" increases dps more that pure 7% AS, which makes no sense if you have "hits cant be evaded" mod on your weapon.

Example 2: While having "hits cant be evaded" and removing "+# to accuracy rating" DOES NOT decrease dps.

Spoiler
I am thinking about some changes for the passive skill tree. Let me hear what you guys think about it.

1. Its looks like PoB does add dps for accuracy over 100% what does not make any sense. So we can swap the first two points to attack damage. I am not aware of how ti calculate that but if i reset the tree attack damage points give me double dps as attack speed.
If i set up the points on a full skill tree and take each of the two points away i lose a little more dps by deleting attack speed points but dont forget they incluse "useless" 10% accuracy.

Sounds like that's just some rounding issue in PoB. I took the AS because it's a bit better quality of life than AD - the choice doesn't really matter that much.

"
Sizleke a écrit :
Hey guys what tree i had to use for the classic build without aspect of the spider ?
I'm not sure what you mean, aura setups shouldn't affect your skill tree choices.

"
Armisal a écrit :
In the vid at the top of the first post, it shows waves reaching out to the whole screen?

Is that just a MTX (cosmetic effect)? or is there something coming out that I'm not aware about?
It's just a visual effect that appears when you continuously tap cyclone.

"
Drakonath a écrit :
Hello shepurd, can you check my gear and tell me if there's any possible room for upgrades?

POB says mark of the elder gives me 200k more dps but I can't get my resists high enough to use it since I'm using HH.
I also know a level 20 fortify weapon is %4~ more dps, but would a fortify corrupted starforge give better dps?
I have also played around with passive tree, got titanic impacts notable because my lethal pride gives me crit multi there, also grabbed another jewel slot. Here is my gear;
Spoiler
My lethal pride is giving me %30 crit chance %30 multi and %10 effect of fortify

Thanks a lot for helping everyone who asks a question, really appreciate it.
A fortify Starforge is better than a multimod weapon (i.e. yours), but if your rare is good enough it can also be better than that Starforge.

A corrupted Kaom's is an option for you.

You could get more resists with Alira instead of kill all (would prob. give up Kinetic Impacts), and also swap the attack speed suffix on your gloves for resists (they're not as much damage as MotE).
If you're using a Headhuner, you could also use Solstice Vigil to increase the buff duration by 50%.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
I've been following most of the build and I basically feel like I'm missing out due to the fact that my weapon isn't that great.

I've been basically using it since I've got it at level 64

The problem I have is finding something to craft with. I don't really want to use my current 6L but if I search for a 6L rare elder axe.. Well, 2exalts or more is pretty high budget for me right now.

Should I just use all my currency and get myself a rare 6L that might already have lvl 20 fortify on it?
Hey Shep. I am going to be switching over to your build from another cyclone build. I really want to use my chest instead of Koams and use your tankier alternate setup as a way to compensate for the hp loss.

I free up a ring slot with -mana cost on chest so I can use mark of the elder which has great synergy with the tankier build version.

Is there any extra precautions I need to take?

edit: Just noticed that your tanky tree has sword instead of axe :( Is there a chance you could help me out with a tanky/axe tree when you find the time?
Dernière édition par Massy, le 28 juil. 2019 18:38:43
"
evilswordfish a écrit :
I've been following most of the build and I basically feel like I'm missing out due to the fact that my weapon isn't that great.

I've been basically using it since I've got it at level 64

The problem I have is finding something to craft with. I don't really want to use my current 6L but if I search for a 6L rare elder axe.. Well, 2exalts or more is pretty high budget for me right now.

Should I just use all my currency and get myself a rare 6L that might already have lvl 20 fortify on it?
You can get a better axe than yours relatively cheap: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/0bedsg
Even Disfavour has dropped to 1ex.

Put your 6L in the body armour (buy a rare 6L) until you can afford a Fortify weapon.

You can also do plenty of improvement to your damage without changing the weapon at all, see the progression checklist in stage 2.

"
Massy a écrit :
Hey Shep. I am going to be switching over to your build from another cyclone build. I really want to use my chest instead of Koams and use your tankier alternate setup as a way to compensate for the hp loss.

I free up a ring slot with -mana cost on chest so I can use mark of the elder which has great synergy with the tankier build version.

Is there any extra precautions I need to take?

edit: Just noticed that your tanky tree has sword instead of axe :( Is there a chance you could help me out with a tanky/axe tree when you find the time?
This doesn't really work, the build I posted is made around Fortify weapons, which means you're not supposed to socket cyclone in your chest.
You'd pretty much have to use Starforge as a weapon with your body armour.
You can use the axe tree and just do the same I did with my sword tree - pick up Resolute Technique and socket Glorious Vanity in the jewel socket next to it.
Builds and Guides:
"
This doesn't really work, the build I posted is made around Fortify weapons, which means you're not supposed to socket cyclone in your chest.

You can use the axe tree and just do the same I did with my sword tree - pick up Resolute Technique and socket Glorious Vanity in the jewel socket next to it.

Thanks for the reply. I just came back to PoE after 3+ years so there is a lot I do not understand about this game. Hopefully you could expand on what you're saying here.

Why is it so different to use leap slam + fortify over putting it in a weapon?

Since my chest is a 7L with maim already on it couldn't I just put fortify in maims place instead? Why would this option be so much different compared to yours?

For the axe part of the skill tree there are a lot of options between axe and 2handed damage and I am unsure which is the most efficient way to go or which passives are better to pick.

Axe passives: Hatchet master, Harvester of foes, Splitting strikes which is an obvious pick since its +1 range, and then slaughter/Cleaving.

2hand passives: Martial experience, Kinetic impact, Executioner/Wrecking ball, Titanic impact.
"

Thanks for the reply. I just came back to PoE after 3+ years so there is a lot I do not understand about this game. Hopefully you could expand on what you're saying here.

or

Since my chest is a 7L with maim already on it couldn't I just put fortify in maims place instead? Why would this option be so much different compared to yours?

For the axe part of the skill tree there are a lot of options between axe and 2handed damage and I am unsure which is the most efficient way to go or which passives are better to pick.

Axe passives: Hatchet master, Harvester of foes, Splitting strikes which is an obvious pick since has +range, and then slaughter/Cleaving.

2hand passives: Martial experience, Kinetic impact, Executioner/Wrecking ball, Titanic impact.
Dernière édition par Massy, le 29 juil. 2019 17:19:56
"
Massy a écrit :

or

Axe passives: Hatchet master, Harvester of foes, Splitting strikes which is an obvious pick since has +range, and then slaughter/Cleaving.

Fortify has been buffed this patch and now grants 34% more melee damage aswell, which makes it pretty much a mandatory link.

The idea of using a fortify weapon is to give up some of your weapon damage in order to gain a additional link - which in my case is Melee Physical damage for 51% more damage. This is better than using a regular weapon with a tyrannical prefix.

In comparison, level 1 Maim is only 15 (24% when maimed) more damage.
If you're using both a Fortify weapon and a Maim chest, you're missingout on one of these two things:
-a body armour that could be something better (e.g. Kaom's)
-a weapon with higher DPS
Hence, this is why I would use a Starforge or other high DPS weapon in your case, which this build isn't 100% optimized for.

For the axe tree, you basically just remove the 4 points from Disemboweling and one other (like a minor life node) to get RT and the jewel slot above it.
Builds and Guides:
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 29 juil. 2019 17:40:53
"
For the axe tree, you basically just remove the 4 points from Disemboweling and one other (like a minor life node) to get RT and the jewel slot above it.

I must be smokin crack cause I cant find disemboweling on the tree, even with a search.

Im using your alternative build tree where it says:

Soul Tether
-1.688.305 DPS
-6035 life + 1684 energy shield = 7719 effective life
-2444 leech per second

and that links to https://pastebin.com/YPSgHRVM

In this tree I see 3 sword clusters that need to be replaced with axe.

-Blade Dancer (4 nodes) and Titanic Impacts (crit and useless accuracy) is just before it. So thats 8 nodes that probably need to be switched.

-Blade of Cunning (4 nodes)

-Blade Master which I assume we just replace with the above axe tree Slaughter but the axe tree is 1 node extra.

I would guess the "Splitting strikes" axe cluster (4 nodes) will be one of the places we spend points into since it has so much increased range. The rest of the points I am unsure what to do with.
Dernière édition par Massy, le 29 juil. 2019 18:43:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires