[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Feel like I should level a cyclone instead of selling.

Wow got the Watchers eye we use on my second Uber Elder kill on this guy.

How much dmg does it add?
"
mlgdario a écrit :
Hi guys, i don't have to much to upgrade, but im looking for improvements to farm legion on glaciers more efficiently. Thinking about carcass jack because of AoE. Anyone has any idea?
I would also get a Carcass Jack - and item quantity gear.

"
tibidisdik a écrit :
I should also mention that I'm in standard, not in the legion league. Can you look over my gear and let me know if I'm missing anything? As far as I can tell, I'm only missing a good multimod axe. Those axes you linked with free suffix and prefix slots would be enough to craft all the modifiers for your build? (I'm still new to crafting, but have been playing since 2012, lol) I don't want to invest in something and then come up short on the enchants. I will look into using treeofdead for the craft service for the hcbe. If you used him he must be legit and not out to snatch my loot like a lot of other people out there. Thx again.
Your character profile is set to private so I can't say anything.
For multimodding you basically want an axe with just the Fortify mod, but if they have another useful mod (e.g. 20+ attack speed) it's also good.

"
Vocasek9 a écrit :
2 - I need help what of these mods is better

S: (10–12)% chance to deal Double Damage
or
S: (13–16)% increased Attack Speed
+(13–18)% to Quality

3 - I need help what of these mods is better.

P: Hits can't be Evaded
or
P: +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems + Resolute Technique from the tree.
2) You can't get AS because when you already get 20% AS from the other craft, so you can only craft double damage in this case. However, AS + Quality is a bit better than 20% AS.

3) Hcbe is better. RT isn't ever worth taking.

"
hawleyyau a écrit :
Was playing a cheaper elemental version of Crit Slayer (Voidforge + Vengence + Eye of Innocence + Dex stacking), but that build felt too Rip-py... so I took the plunge, bought 100+ regrets and respec-ed into this build xD

Invested a bit, got some gears, and here's where I'm at now:

https://pastebin.com/4yQFQdTQ

Grateful for any feedback on how to improve the build! Loving it so far.

Goal is to kill Uber Elder. Have about 5ex in the bank right now that I can spend on further gear upgrades if needed :D

Edit 1: Running Punishment on the CWDT setup, as a reddit post pointed out that the punishment curse could still work alongside assasin's mark

Edit 2: Link in case you're wondering on the punishment interaction - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/cfnznq/psa_punishment_cwdt_interaction_most_people_dont/

Edit 3: Updated my build slightly - switched Warlord's reach with my own Lethal Pride (20% melee, 8% life, 10% increased fortify effect).... Spent around 5-6 divines but that was the best I got :\

You can work on your rares a lot in general. Crit multi on amulet, more life, more resists and get a Mark of the Elder, etc.

"
NLe a écrit :
Wow got the Watchers eye we use on my second Uber Elder kill on this guy.

How much dmg does it add?
2 extra Impales is pretty much 20% more damage.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 26 juil. 2019 04:17:59
I should be able to get it on :

Right? I am 2300 Alts in and didn't see it once yet.
I changed my profile to public. I also picked up a vaal axe with lvl 20 fortify and modded what I could. I think all I need is hcbe mod. I also picked up a lvl 20 aspect of the spider amulet and switch to precision lvl 1.

Any +acc gear options I should consider to help work this into build without hcbe?

Edit 2. After tinkering it looks like I can remove kinetic impacts and take titanic impacts(have a nice lethal pride that gives crit multi on it) + an acc ammy and reach chance to hit cap with this sword.
Dernière édition par Radical_Larry, le 26 juil. 2019 23:07:33
"
Baldry a écrit :
I should be able to get it on :

Right? I am 2300 Alts in and didn't see it once yet.
You should as long as it is item level 80+ (I can't see the iLvl on your post)

"
tibidisdik a écrit :
I changed my profile to public. I also picked up a vaal axe with lvl 20 fortify and modded what I could. I think all I need is hcbe mod. I also picked up a lvl 20 aspect of the spider amulet and switch to precision lvl 1.
You should work on your flasks. Diamond is almost mandatory and your Taste of Hate doesn't grant you any extra damage. Crit multi amulet would also be pretty neat.

Hcbe is a huge damage boost at your point so I'd get that ASAP.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Can you recommend a legit craft service so I can get that hcbe?
I am thinking about some changes for the passive skill tree. While doing this i noticed strange behaviour in PoB. It looks like PoB increases dps for +% accuracy over 100% but does not decrease dps if i remove some accuracy from my ring.

Example 1: Reset your skill tree. The very first point "6% AS and 10% AR" increases dps more that pure 7% AS, which makes no sense if you have "hits cant be evaded" mod on your weapon.

Example 2: While having "hits cant be evaded" and removing "+# to accuracy rating" DOES NOT decrease dps.

Spoiler
I am thinking about some changes for the passive skill tree. Let me hear what you guys think about it.

1. Its looks like PoB does add dps for accuracy over 100% what does not make any sense. So we can swap the first two points to attack damage. I am not aware of how ti calculate that but if i reset the tree attack damage points give me double dps as attack speed.
If i set up the points on a full skill tree and take each of the two points away i lose a little more dps by deleting attack speed points but dont forget they incluse "useless" 10% accuracy.

Hey guys what tree i had to use for the classic build without aspect of the spider ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires