[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

What would be my next upgrade?
Hey guys ! So i've been doing just fine after my recent post, went all the way to the shaper, procced the uber elder, and now I'm facing a huge wall. I feel like i'm clearly not dpsing enought on uber elder, and also I die way too easily. Should now be the moment to change my stuff to Soul Tether + Atzirii"s Acuity, so I can finally get down with uber elder and close the league ? What could I do/Change to finally close this fight ? (I'm not super experienced, and some of my fail are due to my positionning or simply my bad ability to dodge, but at this point, when any projectile take 75% of my life and I leech about 20% life before getting oneshoted, I really don't know what to do) Also, what should be my next upgrade, considering I run any t16 suuuuper smoothly and almost never die ? Maybe watcher eye with impale on hit or smthg like that ? Thanks in advance ! (Char is tourbidude on char stash)
Wanted to take the time to thank you SHEPUUURD for this awesome build guide you put together. As a filthy casual (at least I feel that way compared to a lot of others who can put in more time into the game), I had a hell of a great time this league. I started in Betrayal with a Slayer Cyclone /RT/Starforge build that was nice for traps and mapping, but was bad versus some bosses (Pure breachstone, and others that I had to face hug with terrible AOE [or better AOE but terrible DPS]). With your guide I was able to face melt Shaper, Uber Atziri was only a problem due to my wide AOE hitting the mirror wielder. And the only 2nd time I've attempted Uber Elder (first time this league) I melted him and shaper. I died twice to mechanics, but was able to take hits without dying and fly through the phases. Your guide is top notch, much appreciated!

Lethal pride gives me 30% increased effect of fortify and 4% increased life

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/260P2aVi

*EDIT* Actually just picked this up, excited to give it a try:

Dernière édition par Huseby, le 31 juil. 2019 23:20:55
Ive found kind of a pseudo workaround to what we were talking about a few pages back. I decided to use my maim chest instead of Koams and keep my cyclone on the chest instead of getting the fortify weapon. Since Shep's recommended gear has room for additional mods if you have a few hundred chaos laying around I decided to get a decent 6L axe and put enlighten with all my auras linked to it and added in discipline which is giving me 315~ extra ES to compensate for losing Kaoms chest. You have to add in some int gear on your other items though OR if you go the atz acuity gloves+soul teather there is a large chunk of the int you need right there. I couldnt afford the 8ex atz acuity gloves so I took my time and chipped away at the int cost by finding it on my other gear and sacrificed the 4 points into vaal pact. Im sitting at 4900 hp and 2000 ES, max res, 5300 armor unbuffed and all of my gear minus chest and weapon is 30-100c a piece.

Dernière édition par Massy, le 1 août 2019 03:47:32
"
Valant a écrit :
Which helm enchant will benefit the most ? I read that the increased cyclone damage is garbage ?

Better to opt for the attack speed or even blood rage one ?
Cyclone damage and attack speed are actually the best ones for DPS. Blood Rage attack speed is a close second.

"
Armisal a écrit :

Impale Watcher's Eye and MotE/Multimod ass mark ring probably.

"
Odilith a écrit :
Hey guys ! So i've been doing just fine after my recent post, went all the way to the shaper, procced the uber elder, and now I'm facing a huge wall. I feel like i'm clearly not dpsing enought on uber elder, and also I die way too easily. Should now be the moment to change my stuff to Soul Tether + Atzirii"s Acuity, so I can finally get down with uber elder and close the league ? What could I do/Change to finally close this fight ? (I'm not super experienced, and some of my fail are due to my positionning or simply my bad ability to dodge, but at this point, when any projectile take 75% of my life and I leech about 20% life before getting oneshoted, I really don't know what to do) Also, what should be my next upgrade, considering I run any t16 suuuuper smoothly and almost never die ? Maybe watcher eye with impale on hit or smthg like that ? Thanks in advance ! (Char is tourbidude on char stash)
Your character can do Uber Elder. Your damage is about half of mine in my video but that's still more than enough. It's normal for Shaper Orbs to hit you for 5k with Fortify up, you can even see it happen in my video.

You don't need Soul Tether/Acuity at all, but considering how bad your belt is you might aswell replace it for a Soul Tether to get overleech, imo.

I would get a hcbe weapon next - and the Watcher's Eye afterwards.

Edit: if you need more life recovery during the fight, consider swapping your life and stibnite flask for two Blood of the Karui and get the ryslatha pantheon.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 1 août 2019 05:58:38

Hello, so I have this sword, what would you recommend for crafting it next? Is the chaos conversion good enough to just multimod for the next two crafts?
"
Atherion89 a écrit :

Hello, so I have this sword, what would you recommend for crafting it next? Is the chaos conversion good enough to just multimod for the next two crafts?
Jesus, no. Chaos conversion reduces your damage because of Brutality support. It would even reduce your damage without it because you lose out on Impale/Pride and have no way to reduce resistances.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Another question, is it better to go for MoTE first, or to try to add infused channelling in and remove aspect of the spider?

If i'm reading it right, infused adds ~15% in blood, but loses ~13% in sand? If so, spider vs infused pretty much is even - one is better in boss and other is better mapping by the same amount. And with the added intel required on items, and the second -mana roll, seems like not that worth it? Spider would be more flexible in terms of items, and can also have more "random" stats added in.
"

"
Armisal a écrit :

Impale Watcher's Eye and MotE/Multimod ass mark ring probably.

Do you have a list of watcher eye mods in order of dps?

the cheap link shows alot of results, no idea which is better or not. I assume the precision one with flask charges is probably the weakest one.

And the recommended pride one with "impale gives extra hits" is the highest dps? However that one costs 9.5 ex and way too expensive for me.
"
Armisal a écrit :

Do you have a list of watcher eye mods in order of dps?

the cheap link shows alot of results, no idea which is better or not. I assume the precision one with flask charges is probably the weakest one.

And the recommended pride one with "impale gives extra hits" is the highest dps? However that one costs 9.5 ex and way too expensive for me.

Pretty sure the Watcher's eye is not worth getting unless you're getting the "impale gets extra hits while using pride". I'd suggest using an alternative like rare jewel that gives 7% increased max life, 8% increased attack speed with axes (or two handed weapons), and one (maybe two) more things if you can find. Like extra attack speed mod, or extra global crit multiplier %.
Dernière édition par Huseby, le 1 août 2019 11:06:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires