[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Ended up rolling this. Gonna be a capped 28Q bench instead of 30 but it rolled a max IAS. Worth multimodding with the IAS T1 if that makes up for the low 16 Fortify roll

If not that salvageable,

If the base is about 1.3ex, guessing could resell this for about 3ex and start over?

Would the correct way be to Fossil it to 30Q, then begin the craft since scouring will still leave it at 30%.
Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 1 juil. 2019 01:56:00
Hello guys,

i want to start this build today and have some leveling questions:

What items from the early beginning instead of this ones (wanderlust, tabula rasa, goldrim) are the best?

Best leveling gems / links?

Would be nice if someone can give me advices, because i dont find a leveling section :/

thank you so much for such a fun character to play with. ive killed uber elder deathless , and also unlock my map device.

what other skill points do you recommend on worth putting into for more damage?

do you recommend cyclone enchant with fossil craft helm"?

im in the process off running labs to get better enchant on boots
Dernière édition par Sunnnnny, le 3 juil. 2019 12:30:41
Does the passive tree progression for swords change while leveling? Would love a separate tree for those early levels. Axe version felt great and carried me to my first shaper, trying the sword side now that I have an exquisite blade.
"
Alvery a écrit :
Could you please check if I am doing something wrong?

Ohh and I definitely doing something wrong, I think I have quiet little DPS on sheet:( not sure why.
Your precision needs to be level 1, then you can use it. You only want it for that little bit of crit when you have hits can't be evaded.

Your Storm Brand CWDT doesn't work because it doesn't have CWDT.

Your Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate are useless - as in, they don't give you any damage at all.

The next one's going to hurt: your weapon doesn't have fortify which makes it a lot worse than it should've been.

"
is a assassins mark ring an essential
I would say so, it's a large damage boost against anything that's not an atlas boss.
Mark of Submission is a cheap alternative ofc.

"
ShiftyPrick a écrit :
Hi,

could someone please explain to a noob how he is able to use cylone at no cost?
Mana cost reduction rings/amulet:

"
Bob123aka a écrit :
Ended up rolling this. Gonna be a capped 28Q bench instead of 30 but it rolled a max IAS. Worth multimodding with the IAS T1 if that makes up for the low 16 Fortify roll

If not that salvageable,

If the base is about 1.3ex, guessing could resell this for about 3ex and start over?

Would the correct way be to Fossil it to 30Q, then begin the craft since scouring will still leave it at 30%.
A lvl. 20 fortify without the T1 AS is about 5% more damage in my PoB.

Perfect fossils are the only way to get to 30q uncorrupted, alternative is the 30q beastcraft. I think they're not worth the currency, as you can get to 28 with the syndicate bench.

"
PattyWin a écrit :
i want to start this build today and have some leveling questions:

What items from the early beginning instead of this ones (wanderlust, tabula rasa, goldrim) are the best?

Best leveling gems / links?

Would be nice if someone can give me advices, because i dont find a leveling section :/
Stage 1 is the leveling section. It has gem, tree and (very brief) gearing info.

Tabula, Wanderlust and Goldrim work - as they do in most builds.

"
Crook1d a écrit :
I had a unique sword for leveling so I went with the sword nodes in the tree as opposed to the axe ones while leveling (as shown in stage 3). Is this not recommended?
"
Ellipsist a écrit :
Does the passive tree progression for swords change while leveling? Would love a separate tree for those early levels. Axe version felt great and carried me to my first shaper, trying the sword side now that I have an exquisite blade.
Swords are fine to level with. I see if I can add a tree, since it's not that different anyway.

"
Sunnnnny a écrit :
thank you so much for such a fun character to play with. ive killed uber elder deathless , and also unlock my map device.

what other skill points do you recommend on worth putting into for more damage?

do you recommend cyclone enchant with fossil craft helm"?

im in the process off running labs to get better enchant on boots
The passives I chose in the tree are also the ones that give you the most damage.
The next best are Kinetic Impacts, Razor's Edge, Executioner and Berserkering in that order.

Sure, an enchanted fossil helmet is very good.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 1 juil. 2019 04:25:41
This builds makes me feel like a lawn mower. Just effortlessly strolling along and watching things crumble around me. Even with overleech instead of Overwhelm/Impact.

I'm currently using a 25% chance to impale self-found Watcher's Eye that I'm looking to upgrade. I don't really understand Impale too well and was wondering if +2 impale hits is really worth it compared to something like Chance to deal double damage?

I can afford the +2 Impale one but if you want a second useful mod with that it pushes the prices into looney town.

I guess I'm asking if you'd rather have +2 Impale alone or Chance to deal double damage + something like flask charge on crit?

Edit: The next jewel I found was Flask charges and crit multi while affected by Precision so I guess I'll just be using that for a while.
Dernière édition par Svefnleysi, le 1 juil. 2019 13:13:52
Thanks for the nice build. I today managed to craft my Ezomyte Axe and I just killed Uber Elder. 'Unluckily' ilevel 86 Elder Vaal Axe dropped from one of the Elder guardians. Back to crafting. ;)

BTW, I'm using six linked max life Belly of The Beast and now I have 6,7k life. It seems to be enough.

SageBF
Thanks for the reply man. The work you put in answering people and helping is admirable.

As for my sword question, scratch that lol. Found a beast mode (for leveling) Axe so I am respeccing. I'll push for swords late game when I have some currency.
Have a quick question.

For the rings, what would be the pros/cons of going dual -mana rings and getting the necklace with the crafted increased melee dmg/unarmed attack range.

I see most plp just opting for -mana ring/curse and elder and on the necklace they get the -mana instead of the 15% dmg/unarmed to make up for the low -mana they ended up getting on that -mana ring.

Since they start at about 3/4ex, Would getting a -mana /curse ring with -9 total mana full block any mana from cyclone and would leave the necklace with freedom of increased melee dmg/unarmed attack range or does 7l fortify cyclone use more then 9 per cast using Cyclone - Brutality - Melee Physical Damage - Pulverize - Impale - infused and fortify20 on the weapon

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 2 juil. 2019 01:46:26

Thank you for the build it is very enjoyable. Definitely need to upgrade some gear and I know I have more than enough resists but wanted to make sure I could throw on a pair of kaoms roots for the uber elder fight. I just have a few quick questions:

1. What is the point of the enlighten, does it mean you only need one -mana to skill ring to run bloodnsand, fleshnbone, pride, dreadbanner, precision? I just changed over to this from cast when damage taken storm brand, blind and until I change to a shaper ring I have not really noticed a benefit.

2.For mapping can you change out increased duration for cast when damage taken (in bloodrage, vaal molten, increased duration, blood rage) and swap back for tough bosses to remove the need to manually cast it?

thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires