[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

how do yo urun all the auras at once? i can get them all going but aspect of the spider and im at 0% left ? or is it justa way to alternate auras depending on situation??

with the upgraded gear.
Dernière édition par Wargazum, le 28 juin 2019 23:45:29
could you show how you have your gems set up in your items please for each build level? i am kind of confused on how to set them up besides the main weapon. thanks
"
Wargazum a écrit :
how do yo urun all the auras at once? i can get them all going but aspect of the spider and im at 0% left ? or is it justa way to alternate auras depending on situation??

with the upgraded gear.

With a ring that has enough -mana cost of skills both your Cyclone and Leap Slam will cost 0 mana. That's why you can reserve 100% of your mana with no problems.
"
Radical_Larry a écrit :
Thanks very much for this build and the post layout. I'm a returning player who hasnt plated in about 5 years so I was completely overwhelmed. I've followed your POB tree exactly and so far have reached lvl 66 and im using a tabula rasa. I have about 170 chaos ive accumulated from doing the campagn and a few trades. Pretty lost as what to prioritize in gearing at this point with such a small budget., any suggestions? Also I killed all 3 bandits before I found the guide, hoping that isnt too much of a mistake. Would hate to have to reroll.
Just get a high DPS 2h weapon. Once you've done uber lab, you can follow the progression list in stage 2.

Bandits aren't a problem. You can change them later on with 20 regrets, but even if you don't the 2 extra skill points aren't really much worse than helping Alira.

"
bubba42124 a écrit :
Only other thing I'm playing with is getting a not affected by corrupting blood tempered flesh rather then the transcendent flesh because I'm thinking id rather use Blood of the Karui than have the extra 4% mitigation.
That sounds pretty good. Normal bleeds are more annoying than dangerous, corrupted blood is usually what kills you.

"
Maestery a écrit :

ok new try whit weapon :D how does this look for the build?
A+

"
frisi a écrit :
How you cast aspect of spider hi use it on my amulette but i need more mana for it ?
"
Wargazum a écrit :
"
Jhmorpheus a écrit :
could you show how you have your gems set up in your items please for each build level? i am kind of confused on how to set them up besides the main weapon. thanks
I'm not using Aspect of the Spider anymore, it's a leftover on my gear from when I switched from Spider to Flesh and Stone.

I've added gem setups in stage 3 to make it more clear.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
do i use blood or sand stance while mapping? and do i switch at boss ? i dont quite get the maim thing
Any idea how to do the build with Starforge (need 100% accuracy) and with Atziris Acuity?
"
try_fail_repeat a écrit :
do i use blood or sand stance while mapping? and do i switch at boss ? i dont quite get the maim thing
Sand stance for mapping, Blood stance for bossing.
Maim supports Flesh and Stone, which means maimed enemies take the combined increase damage of both gems.

"
Snoukz a écrit :
Any idea how to do the build with Starforge (need 100% accuracy) and with Atziris Acuity?
For Starforge you need some flat accuracy, your best options are either Precision or gear (rings, helmet, gloves, amulet, abyss jewels).

Vaal Pact is only a few skill points from the duelist start, so I don't see much reason to use Acuity considering how expensive they are.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 29 juin 2019 14:38:21
Liking the build, tho how do you leech?
Hey Shepurd,

Really enjoying this build so far. Been farming Uber easily with the Axe variant and i just got an ilvl 86 Exquisite, decided to roll alts on it. Got really lucky on my rolls/annul. Do you think with this set of rolls it would be worth finishing out the craft and dropping Overwhelm for Masterful Form (the base crit is over 8.00)? Would i take Hits Can't Be Evaded as my last Prefix still or do the Enlighten aura thing to add precision and take a different prefix? I'd be losing a suffix to crit chance, and do you think that loss is mitigated by the Masterful Form frenzy/endurance charge benefits? Thanks for any advice!!! I know i don't "need" to change anything, but for the sake of min-maxing end-game :-)

The Sword in Question:

Current Axe:

Switched from the Ngahamu Flame Cyclone to this. The Damage is insane. Im a bit slower compared to my other build but not much so thats fine.

Im currently using
because i already had them. Not sure if i really like Blood Pact without overleech. Its fine most of the time but there are times when the degen from Blood Rage kicks in, my leech stopped and i dont have normal life regeneration because of Blood Pact from my Atziri's Acuity.

Still need to get Kaom's, my current chest is just a placeholder although the 5% recovery per kill is pretty nice but i lose out on ~1000k life. Dont think thats worth it.

Managed to kill Uber Elder, died twice though. Felt kinda squishy but i think Kaom will fix that.

Not sure whats the best way is to obtain a good lethal pride. Do you people just shop for it random on poe.trade?
Dernière édition par SuprDog, le 29 juin 2019 23:15:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires