[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Not sure why you use a Kaom's for this build. Bronn's is super nice for cyclone, but any other armor with high life and resist should ease the gearing plenty + open up a 5 or 6 link totem for more boss damage. Vaal Warchief is also extremely powerful against the legion encounters.

I want a Ninja armor for my shadow.

I like Turtles.
"
Svefnleysi a écrit :
I guess I'm asking if you'd rather have +2 Impale alone or Chance to deal double damage + something like flask charge on crit?

Edit: The next jewel I found was Flask charges and crit multi while affected by Precision so I guess I'll just be using that for a while.
The flask charge one is really good. You might want to consider swapping the Stibnite for a Basalt, the main reason i'm using it is for the warding effect.

"
Bob123aka a écrit :
For the rings, what would be the pros/cons of going dual -mana rings and getting the necklace with the crafted increased melee dmg/unarmed attack range.

I see most plp just opting for -mana ring/curse and elder and on the necklace they get the -mana instead of the 15% dmg/unarmed to make up for the low -mana they ended up getting on that -mana ring.

Since they start at about 3/4ex, Would getting a -mana /curse ring with -9 total mana full block any mana from cyclone and would leave the necklace with freedom of increased melee dmg/unarmed attack range or does 7l fortify cyclone use more then 9 per cast using Cyclone - Brutality - Melee Physical Damage - Pulverize - Impale - infused and fortify20 on the weapon
A -9 cost only works if you're using Maim in your 7L Cyclone since it has a low multiplier. With Infused Channeling the cost goes to 12.

It's usually better to get the -mana on rings since they roll worse stats than amulets. I only took it on my amulet because I'm also using mark of the elder.

"
1. What is the point of the enlighten, does it mean you only need one -mana to skill ring to run bloodnsand, fleshnbone, pride, dreadbanner, precision? I just changed over to this from cast when damage taken storm brand, blind and until I change to a shaper ring I have not really noticed a benefit.

2.For mapping can you change out increased duration for cast when damage taken (in bloodrage, vaal molten, increased duration, blood rage) and swap back for tough bosses to remove the need to manually cast it?
1. You can't actually use all of the auras without the enlighten, or at least I can't. My reservations is 101% without enlighten, 98% with level 2 enlighten.

2. Sure. I think a level 1 CWDT + Molten Shell would be more useful though. It adds a bit less armour, but triggers much more often.

"
DerChi a écrit :
Not sure why you use a Kaom's for this build. Bronn's is super nice for cyclone, but any other armor with high life and resist should ease the gearing plenty + open up a 5 or 6 link totem for more boss damage. Vaal Warchief is also extremely powerful against the legion encounters.
Because a Kaoms raises my life from 5500 to 7000 (27%).
A Bronn's raises my damage by 15% and movement speed by 10%.

My experience with a 6L Warchief has been:
-it dies in any mechanics based fight that takes longer than 3s
-the damage is overkill in any fight that takes less than 3s, making it a waste of time to place it
-it has 40% resists and therefore gets stunned/dies the moment it takes an elemental damage hit
-its activation range is less than a screen

I think that makes it reasonable to use a Kaom's.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 2 juil. 2019 03:27:07
Rock Solid Build. Need some more stuff to Min/Max it but Melted Every boss in a couple of Sec.

Pis farme ta yeul.
Should i keep the crit chance or annul it?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
Annul it.
Pis farme ta yeul.
"
Dieselboy777 a écrit :
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
Annul it.

failed the annul got t1 instead xD Still annul?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :

Hey that's another one!

See my reply below, I'd still annul it (T1 crit isn't actually that rare according to poedb). Otherwise your options are either sell or pick another skill tree.

"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
T0mBombad1l a écrit :
Do you think with this set of rolls it would be worth finishing out the craft and dropping Overwhelm for Masterful Form (the base crit is over 8.00)? Would i take Hits Can't Be Evaded as my last Prefix still or do the Enlighten aura thing to add precision and take a different prefix? I'd be losing a suffix to crit chance, and do you think that loss is mitigated by the Masterful Form frenzy/endurance charge benefits?
"
kazafz a écrit :
I'm in the middle of crafting the 2H Sword:

I should keep the Crit mod yea?
So these are basically the same weapon lol.

I'm not sure myself to be honest. Endless Hunger and Masterful Form are both terrible 2-points nodes on their own. The only good thing about taking Endless Hunger is that it's required for Brutal Fervour.
Overwhelm would still be better for the multiplier and damage reduction even if it slightly lowers the crit chance.

So my logical answer would be to annul the crit since it's overwritten by overwhelm. On the other hand, I feel bad telling you to annul T1 crit, something like this would be really good on a Berserker or Champion.

The only good alternative I see is dropping either Bane of Legends or Impact to get Brutal Fervour along with Vaal Pact.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 2 juil. 2019 16:57:55
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
PunkSviin a écrit :

Hey that's another one!

See my reply below, I'd still annul it (T1 crit isn't actually that rare according to poedb). Otherwise your options are either sell or pick another skill tree.

"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
T0mBombad1l a écrit :
Do you think with this set of rolls it would be worth finishing out the craft and dropping Overwhelm for Masterful Form (the base crit is over 8.00)? Would i take Hits Can't Be Evaded as my last Prefix still or do the Enlighten aura thing to add precision and take a different prefix? I'd be losing a suffix to crit chance, and do you think that loss is mitigated by the Masterful Form frenzy/endurance charge benefits?
"
kazafz a écrit :
I'm in the middle of crafting the 2H Sword:

I should keep the Crit mod yea?
So these are basically the same weapon lol.

I'm not sure myself to be honest. Endless Hunger and Masterful Form are both terrible 2-points nodes on their own. The only good thing about taking Endless Hunger is that it's required for Brutal Fervour.
Overwhelm would still be better for the multiplier and damage reduction even if it slightly lowers the crit chance.

So my logical answer would be to annul the crit since it's overwritten by overwhelm. On the other hand, I feel bad telling you to annul T1 crit, something like this would be really good on a Berserker or Champion.

The only good alternative I see is dropping either Bane of Legends or Impact to get Brutal Fervour along with Vaal Pact.

yeah i did.. Failed like 5 rolls now.. Spent like 5 exalts on reroling xD
Got this now
Realy have no idea about this.
Haha sorry for all my spams.. Finaly got it! Collective cost 9 ex.. 2 for the base. I must be the moust unluckiest person ever! xD

I'm trying to figure out why I'm so squishy. Got a Kaom's and over 6k life, getting one shot by Red Elder and even Eradicator lightning spam. My character should be public; what am I doing wrong? Just dodge better? XD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires