[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Hey OP, I've been playing RT Cyclone Slayer and decided to convert to play Crit!

I'm in the middle of crafting the 2H Sword:

I should keep the Crit mod yea?
"
Ghinion a écrit :
Liking the build, tho how do you leech?
Martial Experience and Blood Rage, mana leech isn't required because cyclone is cost-free.

"
SuprDog a écrit :
Not sure whats the best way is to obtain a good lethal pride. Do you people just shop for it random on poe.trade?
I'm not sure, honestly. I divined mine, buying is an option but you're less likely to get a good one.
Some streamers middleman jewel sales now, so buying a specific one could be possible.

"
T0mBombad1l a écrit :
Do you think with this set of rolls it would be worth finishing out the craft and dropping Overwhelm for Masterful Form (the base crit is over 8.00)? Would i take Hits Can't Be Evaded as my last Prefix still or do the Enlighten aura thing to add precision and take a different prefix? I'd be losing a suffix to crit chance, and do you think that loss is mitigated by the Masterful Form frenzy/endurance charge benefits?
"
kazafz a écrit :

So these are basically the same weapon lol.

I'm not sure myself to be honest. Endless Hunger and Masterful Form are both terrible 2-points nodes on their own. The only good thing about taking Endless Hunger is that it's required for Brutal Fervour.
Overwhelm would still be better for the multiplier and damage reduction even if it slightly lowers the crit chance.

So my logical answer would be to annul the crit since it's overwritten by overwhelm. On the other hand, I feel bad telling you to annul T1 crit, something like this would be really good on a Berserker or Champion.

The only good alternative I see is dropping either Bane of Legends or Impact to get Brutal Fervour along with Vaal Pact.

You would still craft hits can't be evaded, since it's a prefix. Crit chance is a suffix and therefore means giving up chance to deal double damage.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :
"
kazafz a écrit :

So these are basically the same weapon lol.

I'm not sure myself to be honest. Endless Hunger and Masterful Form are both terrible 2-points nodes on their own. The only good thing about taking Endless Hunger is that it's required for Brutal Fervour.
Overwhelm would still be better for the multiplier and damage reduction even if it slightly lowers the crit chance.

So my logical answer would be to annul the crit since it's overwritten by overwhelm. On the other hand, I feel bad telling you to annul T1 crit, something like this would be really good on a Berserker or Champion.

The only good alternative I see is dropping either Bane of Legends or Impact to get Brutal Fervour along with Vaal Pact.

You would still craft hits can't be evaded, since it's a prefix. Crit chance is a suffix and therefore means giving up chance to deal double damage.

Thanks for the explanation! I will have a think about it. Like you said, it's pretty good on Berserker/Champion so I'm thinking I might sell this and buy a new base and re-craft :'D I'll see~
I've updated the FAQ regarding Disfavour and Starforge. I think it's reasonable to get them with their current price now.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Wow, that's hilarious that someone else is dealing with the same thing! GGG just handing out the T1 crit rolls i guess :-). Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna give it some more thought!
"
"
Which auras do you mainly use?

Pride
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Precision
Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone

Hey Shep!

Thank you for your great guide, appreciate it a lot! (and many of us) :)

Just a short question if I could ask your help:

How can you run all this auras? I can run 4 of them but Precision.

Could you please check if I am doing something wrong?

Ohh and I definitely doing something wrong, I think I have quiet little DPS on sheet:( not sure why.

Account: Alvery
Char: Dobur

Thank you again all your help and time!

Have a great day:)

/Alv
currently lvl 94 farming deathless uber elders, good build keep it up man :D
is a assassins mark ring an essential
Hi,

could someone please explain to a noob how he is able to use cylone at no cost?
I had a unique sword for leveling so I went with the sword nodes in the tree as opposed to the axe ones while leveling (as shown in stage 3). Is this not recommended?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires