[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Milenkan a écrit :
"
Redgis a écrit :
Hi,
I dont know that I am missing something, but i have problem with lack dex on this build.
I am wearning +dex gear but I see nothing about this on your gear advices, I also dont se any nodes with dex on passive skill.

I am blind or I just dont understand something?

There are two nodes near brinksmanship that offer +30 Int and +30 Dex respectfully. They are right along the tree line. If you take those you will find min/maxing int or dex much easier.

Cheers!

Ok, so I think I leveled gems too much, cos +30dex is still under my requirements.

Ty
Sorry for bad english.
Im a pretty new player and now wondering why my in game DPS is so low in comprasion to your POB page. I think I have very similar setup to your stage 1 however it shows my DPS much lower than yours.
I could not figure out to make a link for my POB can you check my character page ? Last lab not done yet but your stage 1 does not have last lab anyways.
Tooltip shows me around 50k DPS
Dernière édition par Soliddk, le 26 juin 2019 14:22:23
Hello, i'm playing cyclone slayer RT. Got this base:

Following your crafting guide but i have 2 elder mods on it. So which mod do I have to give up?

- chance to double damage?

- adds # phys dmg?

- IAS + quality?

- Hits can't be evaded?

Probably I'd give up chance to double dmg.

I listed "Hits can't be evaded" too here because if i get the mod i can remove RT and pick somethings else.

Thanks for any idea.
Dernière édition par ArchEvinuS, le 26 juin 2019 15:57:05

Any ideas with this weapon? I could multimod on flat phys and hits cannot be evaded. Seems like it would be worse than the "standard" craft based on this guide in situations where you haven't killed recently. But better in situations where you have.

Don't really need the extra DPS against bosses, plus on uber elder there's enough adds that the bonus will be active a fair amount of time. The extra attack speed while mapping could be a nice quality of life.

Not sure...
"
Redgis a écrit :
Ok, so I think I leveled gems too much, cos +30dex is still under my requirements.

Ty
You don't have to level Blood Rage or Faster Attacks to 20 btw, it's not worth getting dex just for that.

The highest dex you'll need is 100 for cyclone or 131 for an exquisite blade.

"
Soliddk a écrit :
Sorry for bad english.
Im a pretty new player and now wondering why my in game DPS is so low in comprasion to your POB page. I think I have very similar setup to your stage 1 however it shows my DPS much lower than yours.
I could not figure out to make a link for my POB can you check my character page ? Last lab not done yet but your stage 1 does not have last lab anyways.
Tooltip shows me around 50k DPS
Ingame DPS is inaccurate, it's only useful for a few gear comparisons. This is mine in hideout:

"
Camyen a écrit :
Any ideas with this weapon? I could multimod on flat phys and hits cannot be evaded. Seems like it would be worse than the "standard" craft based on this guide in situations where you haven't killed recently. But better in situations where you have.

Don't really need the extra DPS against bosses, plus on uber elder there's enough adds that the bonus will be active a fair amount of time. The extra attack speed while mapping could be a nice quality of life.

Not sure...
Pob says this vs. a weapon crafted from scratch:
1. not killed recently
2. killed recently

Multimodding is 5ex+ in any case, I would craft a new weapon personally.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 26 juin 2019 17:07:56
When do we use aspect of the spider over flesh and stone? bosses?
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Obviously I messed up my own PoB comparison so I'm glad I asked. Back to the craft grind it is (already missed four 50/50 annuls on level 20 fortifies and two more double-annul shots)
hey! Looking to craft this ezomyte axe. I hit level 18 fortify in about 1300 alterations.. think that is good enough for me. When I regal'd it I hit T1 critical strike chance. Would that benefit this build or should I annull it? Thanks :D

Edit: Nvm. Going to annull it. Just read the "overwhelm" ascendancy node description so figured this stat would be useless.

Edit 2: just wanted to share this somewhere. In total I annulled the level 18 fortify 5 times till now. Not my lucky day at all.
Dernière édition par gremlin536, le 26 juin 2019 18:11:54
"

plus trascendent flesh

I started today with crafting the sword ( got really lucky with the alter+annul but really unlucky on the fusings ) and then slowly bought everything to create this .

I would love a "how i did" for that so far and i would like to ask how to further progress my gear .

Upgrades i know i want just not in which order
A) a watchers eye ( is only the impale one the one we want? any cheaper alternatives until then cos its like 10+ex atm )

B) better amulet/ring(is the mark of the elder+shaper ring the bis or 2 gg steel rings are better?)

C)divine my weapon

D)better belt boots gloves i guess? but its really hard to balance resists for me at the moment

in general im kind of newbish so any advice on how to upgrade is welcome ( because some things i just dont even know they exist yet)

Lastly how do you feel about Cloth and chain with a good lethal pride? i really want to go for it but dont know what i could drop from the tree ( right now i only have 164% life on the tree i want to go for 180 while i level to 95).

A big thanks to shepurd for the guide and for taking the time to answer to so many people and help them . Thank you amigo
Hi i dont no if im better to annul attack speed an crit and multi craf or just multicraft

thx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires