[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Love the build so far, but I'm kind of squishy. Don't have that flat life yet, getting Kaom's would help, but it's expensive so using belly atm.

What can I do to improve? I do a lot of damage, but I think I need more sustain. just get more life?

Also, I know I should get a ring with Assassin's Mark on hit, but I need capped resistances as well, haha.

Whi we dont use rage ?
im considering rerolling my slayer to cyclone , i have 15ex to spent but only usefull item i have for this build is kaoms heart.

how would u go shopping with just 15ex for this build ? weapon is pretty expensive and even if i craft myself i still have to 6link it which is like 6exalts more ? i dont think i have enough right now but i really want to give this a try

any tips/help/shopping lists or anything really to get me going , much appriciated
Do we choose whether we want aspect of the spider or flesh and stone? Do we get both and rotate them? Is one better dps wise? What does the Timeless jewel do? Do we know the numbers to get on the jewel?
Dernière édition par Memitim, le 25 juin 2019 23:12:27
I seen this guide you posted and decided to try it out and my god is it ever amazing. The damage and aoe is on a different level, higher hp, reflect immune, no mana cost on cyclone, it's just crazy.

12/10 would recommend to anyone interested in cyclone.
I've pretty much done everything with this guys build. Uber Elder and Shaper are a joke. 157/159 on Atlas atm -- lazy to buy the last two expensive ones lol. Spent quite a bit on it. I do need a better ammy with AOTS but it has a decent flat phys so whatevs xD.

Current gear:

Dernière édition par AyoJawn, le 26 juin 2019 00:02:03
Amazing guide thank you! Very well written and very clearly set out, I really appreciate it :)

I've been theorycrafting a budget build that can eventually do all content from level 1 to Uber Elder...

I was wondering:

1. this build already uses blood and sand - would it be viable to use flesh and stone (sand stance for the blind) alongside Effigon for a budget "hits canno tbe evaded" mod at the start?

2. how does this build survive in no leech/no regen map mods? I love how it's "all content" in the title, and reading the rave reviews from everyone in this forum thread haha

3. Any tips for leveling with this build / speeding up the leveling process if the character is not a league starter, but say a 2nd character with limited budget? i.e. uniques to pay attention to to speed up leveling process

Dernière édition par hawleyyau, le 26 juin 2019 01:03:38
"
Demisint a écrit :
Love the build so far, but I'm kind of squishy. Don't have that flat life yet, getting Kaom's would help, but it's expensive so using belly atm.

What can I do to improve? I do a lot of damage, but I think I need more sustain. just get more life?

Also, I know I should get a ring with Assassin's Mark on hit, but I need capped resistances as well, haha.

I would do the following:
1. Get Fortify anywhere. Link to Leap Slam and keep an eye out on the buff.
2. Get more resistances on boots and gloves.
3. Swap ammy for life/crit multi/1-2 resistances and an open prefix for +range craft.
4. Get a proper weapon with 18-20 lvl Fortify. You can remove Fortify from Leap Slam now.
5. Get a Kaom's Heart.
6. Get Assassin's Mark ring and life on your mana ring. Make sure to balance out your resistances. If you have Lethal Pride, +20% fire res from notable can actually help you to do so, but seems like you have a good belt that will cover most of your resistance needs.
7. Get life on belt.

After that just grind till you find the gucci replacement gear like ammy with open prefix and suffix for spider + melee crafts, ring with both -mana and Assassin's Mark, Mark of the Elder and craft Hits Can't be Evaded on your weapon.

"
hawleyyau a écrit :

1. this build already uses blood and sand - would it be viable to use flesh and stone (sand stance for the blind) alongside Effigon for a budget "hits canno tbe evaded" mod at the start?

You can do that, but due to the fact we can cap our hitchance with accuracy, it's better to just find some easy accuracy on your gear + get high level Precision. Hits can't be evaded on weapon is only useful because we can drop high lvl Precision for another aura later on.

"
hawleyyau a écrit :

2. how does this build survive in no leech/no regen map mods? I love how it's "all content" in the title, and reading the rave reviews from everyone in this forum thread haha

Since we don't rely on trademark Slayer leech, no leech isn't going to hit us as hard, but it's still uncomfortable. I'd say that you better skip the map if you got both of these at the same time. No regen on it's own is totally fine tho.

"
hawleyyau a écrit :

3. Any tips for leveling with this build / speeding up the leveling process if the character is not a league starter, but say a 2nd character with limited budget? i.e. uniques to pay attention to to speed up leveling process

Up until Cyclone you have your regular setup with Tabula, Goldrim, Wanderlust, Meginord's, two Screaming Eagles, etc... After you get access to Cyclone and necessary support gems at level 31, you wanna switch to 2H high pDPS uniques. I would also recommend getting Thief's Torment as it's gonna make your leveling a cakewalk. Swap it after you get your -mana rings to ensure you won't have any mana issues.
Dernière édition par klaymored, le 26 juin 2019 01:57:40
Hi, is this price correct?
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)

The poe wiki says:
Jun
4x Orb of Alteration
(4-6)% chance to deal Double Damage
Two Hand Melee, Two Hand Ranged

Jun
2x Chaos Orb
(7-9)% chance to deal Double Damage

Jun
1x Exalted Orb
(10-12)% chance to deal Double Damage

I am going to craft it on a 2 handed sword.
"
ressiv a écrit :
Hi, is this price correct?
-(8-10)% chance to deal double damage (1 divine)

The poe wiki says:
Jun
4x Orb of Alteration
(4-6)% chance to deal Double Damage

Jun
2x Chaos Orb
(7-9)% chance to deal Double Damage

Jun
1x Exalted Orb
(10-12)% chance to deal Double Damage

I am going to craft it on a 2 handed sword.

It's 1 divine orb in game. The wiki is wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires