[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Demisint a écrit :
Love the build so far, but I'm kind of squishy. Don't have that flat life yet, getting Kaom's would help, but it's expensive so using belly atm.

What can I do to improve? I do a lot of damage, but I think I need more sustain. just get more life?
Yeah, get more life. Klaymored already said how.
Higher life means more leech, but if you need more sustain, try the Ryslatha pantheon and a flask like this:

This would heal more than twice than your current flask. And it's even boosted by Belly of the Beast.

"
Maestery a écrit :
Whi we dont use rage ?
Worse DPS than Infused Channeling or Maim, high mana multiplier and it needs to ramp up to 50 stacks in order to be useful.

"
R1n a écrit :
im considering rerolling my slayer to cyclone , i have 15ex to spent but only usefull item i have for this build is kaoms heart.

how would u go shopping with just 15ex for this build ? weapon is pretty expensive and even if i craft myself i still have to 6link it which is like 6exalts more ? i dont think i have enough right now but i really want to give this a try

any tips/help/shopping lists or anything really to get me going , much appriciated
The weapon is the most important part and I would say you can afford even an Exquisite.
A 6-link Exquisite Blade is 8-9 ex and some of them also have the fortify mod already: Trade

Multimodding is just 3ex and a couple of chaos, no need to get hits can't be evaded right away.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Hey, I got some doubt about "Hits can't be evaded".
I already got 100% Hit Chance from my tree, so based on that I will still need to craft "Hits can't be evaded" in my weapon ?
Thanks
"
Maestery wrote:
Whi we dont use rage ?
Worse DPS than Infused Channeling or Maim, high mana multiplier and it needs to ramp up to 50 stacks in order to be useful.

currently the maim debuff does not stack with the one on flesh and stone does it ?

so if im not completely wrong the only benefit maim in cyclone link gives is a 30% more multiplier ?

My PoB shows that as soon as i hit 10 rage stacks ( 4 seconds fight time )
Rage is getting superior over maim with rage beeing 50% more dmg than maim at max stacks.

the mana increase can be completely ignored if you have 2x -mana crafts

anything im missing here ?
I'm not a 2h cyclone or have been following this guide, but I want some opinions on how I can improve my life pool through my gear without changing the uniques I already have. Unless a rare body can be crafted to be way better than a carcass jack which I am not aware of.

Just noticed a few things not qualitied all the way I will fix that when I get back on.
Dernière édition par deathopz, le 26 juin 2019 10:55:11
Hello, I went to import ur Character in PoB and see that you have -23 % mana reserved. Pride + F&S + B%&S + Aspect of the Spyder. Just wondering since you do not seems to use CWDT anymore.
Pis farme ta yeul.
"
Dragonblads a écrit :
Hey, I got some doubt about "Hits can't be evaded".
I already got 100% Hit Chance from my tree, so based on that I will still need to craft "Hits can't be evaded" in my weapon ?
Thanks
You have 100% hit chance from your sword, a mid-level precision and some acc on gloves. If you get a rare weapon, it'll go down.
Hits can't be evaded isn't a even huge bonus because it's relatively easy to cap hit chance, it's just that the other prefix options are still worse.

"
Kempfe a écrit :
currently the maim debuff does not stack with the one on flesh and stone does it ?

so if im not completely wrong the only benefit maim in cyclone link gives is a 30% more multiplier ?

My PoB shows that as soon as i hit 10 rage stacks ( 4 seconds fight time )
Rage is getting superior over maim with rage beeing 50% more dmg than maim at max stacks.

the mana increase can be completely ignored if you have 2x -mana crafts

anything im missing here ?
It doesn't stack, right. Blood and Rage isn't a default aura in the build, and the guide says you should swap Maim for another gem if you use it.

I'm not sure what's up with your PoB, but mine says Rage gem + 50 stacks is 43% more damage (~same as level 11 Infused Channeling), Maim without Flesh and Stone is 49% more damage.
Are you using a low DPS weapon in your PoB?

You're right about the rings. If you have 2, there's no problem with any link setup.

"
deathopz a écrit :
I'm not a 2h cyclone or have been following this guide, but I want some opinions on how I can improve my life pool through my gear without changing the uniques I already have. Unless a rare body can be crafted to be way better than a carcass jack which I am not aware of.
I would argue a Maim Chest is better than Carcass, if you can live with losing the AoE.

(it can also roll %increased life)

Your skill tree seems really tight on points, but you can still get 32% increased life from just adjacent nodes and a bit more from jewels.
I don't think your rares have much more room for life, but you should be able to get up to 6k.

"
Dieselboy777 a écrit :
Hello, I went to import ur Character in PoB and see that you have -23 % mana reserved. Pride + F&S + B%&S + Aspect of the Spyder. Just wondering since you do not seems to use CWDT anymore.
I have Aspect of the Spider on my gear, but I'm not using it anymore (replaced with Flesh and Stone).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 26 juin 2019 11:51:45
Hi,
I dont know that I am missing something, but i have problem with lack dex on this build.
I am wearning +dex gear but I see nothing about this on your gear advices, I also dont se any nodes with dex on passive skill.

I am blind or I just dont understand something?
I re-rolled my Ngamahu cyclone to try out the pure phys/impale variant and followed your guide to do so.

I have had a lot more fun running this version. It's stronger and feels much better defensively with a higher life pool etc. I have been messing around with some of my 4 socket gem links for grins and giggles, but overall really appreciate you sharing your efforts and the build!

Running a jewel with the corrupted blood can't be inflicted on you implicit for now until I can find a nice Watcher's I can get my hands on. Only mentioning this should any one check my gear and wonder how I deal with bleeds. The flesh offering is nice QoL for porcupines in maps but probably not the most ideal setup. I feel absolutely fine damage wise even with out blood rage etc.

Cheers!

Dernière édition par Milenkan, le 26 juin 2019 11:58:19
"
Redgis a écrit :
Hi,
I dont know that I am missing something, but i have problem with lack dex on this build.
I am wearning +dex gear but I see nothing about this on your gear advices, I also dont se any nodes with dex on passive skill.

I am blind or I just dont understand something?

There are two nodes near brinksmanship that offer +30 Int and +30 Dex respectfully. They are right along the tree line. If you take those you will find min/maxing int or dex much easier.

Cheers!

my first ever crafted item on poe . i started from a white base and some hours later here we are !( will divine at a much later date i think im happy for now)

have around 4-5 ex to buy the rest of the gear. ( i have like just the sword and a kaoms not even gems )

any help ? how do i go about it without running out of money before im done so i can start spinning?

edit: just sold somehting and my budget is 10-11 ex now . any help appriciated ( im just afraid of running out of money before i finish build and cant spin )
Dernière édition par R1n, le 26 juin 2019 12:01:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires