[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

It seems I get more damage out of spending points to get to Feller of Foes (bottom right of duelist) and also picking up Titanic Impacts along the way down there, than to spend the points on Butchery and Cleaving.

What do you guys think?

Thanks! Loving the build.
Hello! Love the build a lot. Great job on it. I think I saw a mistake that I wanted to point out though :P On your Stage 2 - After Uber Lab tab, you have assasins mark as an elder ring. Not a big mistake, just had to point it out :D

Thanks for the build, I'm having lots of fun. I crafted this today, still need the hit's can't be evaded tho.

I don't know if anyone has said this yet but, after you get the fortify mod, you can use a beast to create an imprint of the weapon before you use the regal so you don't have to start all over again in case you fail the annul.
I think this is the beast, it's a bit pricey but maybe it's cheaper than doing the alt spam again.
"
Memitim a écrit :
When do we use aspect of the spider over flesh and stone? bosses?
It's preference. You can read about it in Stage 3. Aspect is easier to gear for. I only have both because I switched from Aspect to F&S.

"
R1n a écrit :
I started today with crafting the sword ( got really lucky with the alter+annul but really unlucky on the fusings ) and then slowly bought everything to create this .

I would love a "how i did" for that so far and i would like to ask how to further progress my gear .

Upgrades i know i want just not in which order
A) a watchers eye ( is only the impale one the one we want? any cheaper alternatives until then cos its like 10+ex atm )

B) better amulet/ring(is the mark of the elder+shaper ring the bis or 2 gg steel rings are better?)

C)divine my weapon

D)better belt boots gloves i guess? but its really hard to balance resists for me at the moment

in general im kind of newbish so any advice on how to upgrade is welcome ( because some things i just dont even know they exist yet)

Lastly how do you feel about Cloth and chain with a good lethal pride? i really want to go for it but dont know what i could drop from the tree ( right now i only have 164% life on the tree i want to go for 180 while i level to 95).

A big thanks to shepurd for the guide and for taking the time to answer to so many people and help them . Thank you amigo
A) There are a lot of cheap Watcher's Eye mods available, but the Impale one is the best. You can check all the mods on this trade link.

B) The one ring is automatically Shaper because of the Assassin's Mark mod, Mark of the Elder is optional. It's possible, but not realistic, to get a rare with more damage than MotE. The benefits of a rare would be attributs or resistances.

D) Your gloves are great, boots are good. You can def. get a better belt.

Cloth and Chain is not a great cluster, I would consider using it with the jewel if it cost only 2 points, but 3 is a bit too much.

Your accuracy is kinda low because you skipped right to stage 3, I would get can't be evaded next.
If you can get a bit more resists, try to get an amulet with crit multiplier.
Otherwise, it's expensive to improve beyond that. You could try getting enchantments on boots/helmet, or double corruptions on the unique items.

"
frisi a écrit :
Hi i dont no if im better to annul attack speed an crit and multi craf or just multicraft
Definitely keep the attack speed.
Crit multiplier is a little bit worse than double damage, but honestly the difference is so small that I'd just keep it this way.

"
lecoopsta a écrit :
It seems I get more damage out of spending points to get to Feller of Foes (bottom right of duelist) and also picking up Titanic Impacts along the way down there, than to spend the points on Butchery and Cleaving.

What do you guys think?

Thanks! Loving the build.
It's worse if I use my Stage 2 pastebin without hits can't be evaded. Do you have low accuracy (i.e. low lvl Precision), low crit multiplier (tempered flesh) or disabled bleeding in the PoB config?
Feller of Foes and Titanic Impacts get much worse once you have a hcbe weapon.

"
GodOfTatertots a écrit :
Hello! Love the build a lot. Great job on it. I think I saw a mistake that I wanted to point out though :P On your Stage 2 - After Uber Lab tab, you have assasins mark as an elder ring. Not a big mistake, just had to point it out :D
Thanks, will fix.

"
Blarlyt a écrit :
I don't know if anyone has said this yet but, after you get the fortify mod, you can use a beast to create an imprint of the weapon before you use the regal so you don't have to start all over again in case you fail the annul.
I think this is the beast, it's a bit pricey but maybe it's cheaper than doing the alt spam again.
It's on average more expensive than alt spam so I avoid putting it in the guide.
It's a way to avoid RNG, but you can pretty much hit the mod twice with the current price of the beast. It's definitely worth using if you plan to get a specific suffix aswell, like T1 attack speed or weapon range.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 27 juin 2019 06:43:41

Hi i need to craft witch mod on it ?

the quality rigth now is just for the 6S 6L

Thx
Dernière édition par frisi, le 27 juin 2019 10:08:21
Which extra gems would be nice if i dont use Kaoms Armor yet?

Why maim gem in the helmet, stage 3?
Dernière édition par Steve_H, le 27 juin 2019 14:27:24
Mr guide maker :D can u pleasemake endgame gem set up litle more clear :D i have atm no clear idea what the actual endgame gem set up is . I mean like all the gems not just 6 link gems . And what lvl should everey aura be as i andurstand they don't all fit as lvl 20.
Big thnx for ur future reply.
What are the mods you think we should roll on our Lethal pride? Is the most important thing we go for intimidate or should we be going for maximum physical damage etc

After missing numerous annuls and going through roughly 4000 alts, I think I'm done. I know the weapon range mod here is going to be less damage on bosses over having the double damage but I'm okay with that, and it's some nice quality of life while mapping.
Thanks for the guide! I was wondering whether using immortal call is viable in this build.

I grabbed these gloves (temporarily, because of low life roll) to cap resists.

They have build in faster attacks, so I linked my Leap Slam to it, freeing up a gem slot.

I then linked vaal molten shell, increased duration, CWDT (lvl1), immortal call (lvl3).. dropping stormbrand and blind. I've also got Endurance charges on stun linked to leap slam to benefit immortal call. I dont currently have Kaom's Heart, but I would easily have enough gem slots available to complete the build. What are your thoughts?

P.S. Could you explain why you avoid Executioner and Razor's Edge passives?.. Which nodes should we pick up with our final 10 points?
Dernière édition par xRigs, le 27 juin 2019 23:23:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires