[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

I have to thank the OP for the guide, especially the crafting bit. I'm doing my own thing, but really found some useful changes in my build based on this guide. This is my 2nd league, and first time really working with crafting anything serious, so the how to make the axe step by step was a huge help. After many botched annuls I did take advantage of prefix cant be modified > scoure to keep lv20 fort with a 2nd prefix that was higher than the bench could make. I know most would say just starting from step 1 again if the annuls dont go as planned is cheaper, keeping 2 good prefix and ending that alt spam was well worth the 2x cost, and had I done it the first double prefix I had i'd have saved about 3ex, so I think its always worth consideration if all your good rolls are prefix and dont want to gamble on annuls.

Managed to make this (still need to find a friend with hits cant be evaded once i find 1 more exalt to finish it off)

I'm not using overwhelm, so the crit aspect of flesh ripper is great, and also allows for better use on non-slayer builds I may play with later in league.

For ref I had a 490pdps 6link fleshripper before this, and while I was already taking down Uber and such, this new axe melted shaper and red elder lastnight so much faster. I was well worth the cost investment
I've tried rolling an Ezomyte Axe and got the Attack Speed suffix as well.

Would it be better to annul it and go with your list of mods or should I keep it? As I understood it, we use attack speed together with quality and I'd be missing out on a suffix if I keep that one. Not sure what would be better and I'm just getting the hang of PoB so I can't look it up myself yet. Though the axe might be too slow all together and the extra ~10% don't matter.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
"
MikaelM a écrit :
I've tried rolling an Ezomyte Axe and got the Attack Speed suffix as well.

Would it be better to annul it and go with your list of mods or should I keep it? As I understood it, we use attack speed together with quality and I'd be missing out on a suffix if I keep that one. Not sure what would be better and I'm just getting the hang of PoB so I can't look it up myself yet. Though the axe might be too slow all together and the extra ~10% don't matter.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Keep it this way, T1 attack speed is better than the as/quality mod and you'll save an ex aswell.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Would going with a weapon base like this (instead of level 20 fortify and about 20+% more melee physical damage) be an okay option? My currency is limited, and I've already spent close to 1000 orbs of alteration and can't ever roll higher than level 16 fortify, but also rolled 26% increased attack speed, so I'm thinking maybe this is a sign to stop rolling orb of alts :)

Looks like I'm giving up some physical damage, but the 4 level dif on fortify doesn't seem to be a huge deal, unless I'm missing something.

Dernière édition par Huseby, le 24 juin 2019 15:37:52
"
Huseby a écrit :
Would going with a weapon base like this (instead of level 20 fortify and about 20+% more melee physical damage) be an okay option? My currency is limited, and I've already spent close to 1000 orbs of alteration and can't ever roll higher than level 16 fortify, but also rolled 26% increased attack speed, so I'm thinking maybe this is a sign to stop rolling orb of alts :)
Level 16 Fortify is 8% less damage, T1 attack speed is 6% more damage over the hybrid craft. I'd say that's fine.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879

Really enjoying the build haven't found anything it can't do! My first character this league was ED/Contagion so luckily had a bit of currency saved up. Few items to change out but without ever really having problems with anything I've been too lazy lol
thanks for the guide, killed Uber Elder for the first time ever and it was a deathless run... except he slammed me just as he died.
I didn't follow this build but later found out mine is really similar.

What do you think of AW totem?
Awesome guide, carried me through maps easily. Quick question though, what are your thought on Daresso's salute in the amulet slot? Really good for cyclone, was wondering on its lack of inclusion here.
Hey I was wondering whether it would be better to get attack speed with quality or double damage on the suffix?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires