[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
seesee215 a écrit :
Where do you get your Mana Leech? i keep running out of mana with hatred and herald of ice on

There's a mana leech node right below Vaal Pact. It will not be enough during early/mid leveling - you will need flasks until your damage scales enough that the leech will have a noticeable effect.
Uber Elder down on a 5-Link. Solid build, really enjoying it.
Really good build, switched from tectonic slam chieftain and with same budget cleared uber elder and 5-way emblem deathless. Didnt need any other clear skills as my scourge arrow kills normal rares with one tap, charged arrow for legion mobs.
"
Would this build work well in SSF?

Sure, I did up to Uber Elder in first 3 days and didn't get any special stuff at all.
"
Gopstop22 a écrit :
i got 40 ex is this enough to make this build feel good? im so done with cyclone i wanna puke so i wanna something new to play but i dont want to reroll i have slayer 94 lvl so i kinda wanna try this build out can i just use SA setup and use like kaoms?

Absolutely, you could get away with far less investment but obviously the more the better. SA + Kaoms is a good option if you want less clear but more survivability.

"
Meaticus a écrit :
Not sure if this was answered yet already or if I am blind, but what are your recommendations for 5links if you have a 5l glare and hyrri's. I am newer to the bow so curious.

I'd most likely remove Hypothermia or Infused channeling.

"
seesee215 a écrit :
Where do you get your Mana Leech? i keep running out of mana with hatred and herald of ice on

One node next to Vaal Pact was enough for me, you can get more on jewels or rings, or spec into more leech if needed.

"
Phil_x a écrit :
"
theeze a écrit :
"
Phil_x a écrit :
dude wich is the right tree at the end? the pob link or the final tree in ther other section? where are the level trees

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling, the trees are on the front page.

I'm not trolling ,,, in the PoB link and where are the level tree with the final tree are different ... so that is why im asking ... maybe pls make a PoB with the level trees .. that is the easyest way to follow :)

It's on my to do list :)

"
Tenkiei a écrit :
I have a few questions about this build.

1) Why are you using a base phys weapon when most of your gear and your gems are set up to scale elemental damage? Scourge Arrow natively converts 60% of physical damage to chaos, thus bypassing all elemental scaling on 60% of your damage.

Source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/542347/page/1#p4883216

With this in mind, why not drop phys entirely? I cannot imagine benefiting from % of phys as extra modifiers such as Taste of Hate, and Signal Fire would be enough to make up for the massive damage loss from the chaos damage not benefiting from your elemental damage scaling.

2) What's the point of the faster casting in your helmet setup? Are you simply using it as a slot to level gems? Faster casting will not modify Dash's cast time if that was your intention.

Source:

3) Why not use an Assassin's Mark on Hit ring, and an Onslaught on your Herald of Ice? This would allow for Assassin's mark in single target situations, while also giving more reliable onslaught on clear.

4) Have you played around with Charging Offensive at all, can it be used to generate reliable frenzy/endurance charges and maintain them on a single target? Or do you gain a couple then have them fall off?

1. I tried with many different bows in-game and in PoB but Lioneye's glare came out on top on DPS (+ we don't need to care about accuracy)

2. Was a remnant from leveling, shouldn't be there

3. I used both Onslaught and Assassin's mark with Herald of ice since a shaped Opal Ring wasn't anywhere to be found and very expensive. I'd rather take the extra 25% elemental damage instead.

4. Didn't test out that many alternatives in regards to charges since everything was basically a cakewalk from start to Uber Elder, but I'm sure it can be tweaked with things like Frenzy, Vaal Cold Snap or Farrul's Fur.
Thanks for the reply, let me give a little example of the effects of dropping Lioneye's Glare for a base ele bow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/90bPKKtK

I picked the Pandemonioum Fletch for 10c.

end result: 1017k thorn arrow dps, up from the original/default of 864k.

Note: this also further would increase by taking Point Blank which would be much more convenient to path to with the new tree.

If I were to optimize the tree a bit, possibly pick up a low level Precision aura to add a bit of accuracy/crit;
5 points saved dropping Winter Spirit.
+3 points put into Heartseeker
+1 point put into Point Blank
+1 point in 5% max life near the duelist start.

Net result: 1580k dps.
https://pastebin.com/HjAkWqxb

-----

I'm not sure how Lioneye's showed up as your top option, I played around with the configuration and couldn't manage to get it above that ele bow.

-----

Also a small note: that 1580k does count the Assassin's Mark default setup.

If we turn that off simulating a real boss with no amark:
1414k dps.
Replacing one opal with a Coral ring with no damage on it nets you 1481k dps, which is again much higher in practice. So in essence: the 25% ele dmg on your opal, is in fact a significant dps loss vs using an Amark ring and having it up on bosses such as U elder.

-----

I can see the whole experience being smooth even without an optimized setup, because a well optimized SA can get 5x as much dps as is needed for most content in the game.
Dernière édition par Tenkiei, le 24 juin 2019 18:30:57
"
Tenkiei a écrit :
Thanks for the reply, let me give a little example of the effects of dropping Lioneye's Glare for a base ele bow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/90bPKKtK

I picked the Pandemonioum Fletch for 10c.

end result: 1017k thorn arrow dps, up from the original/default of 864k.

Note: this also further would increase by taking Point Blank which would be much more convenient to path to with the new tree.

If I were to optimize the tree a bit, possibly pick up a low level Precision aura to add a bit of accuracy/crit;
5 points saved dropping Winter Spirit.
+3 points put into Heartseeker
+1 point put into Point Blank
+1 point in 5% max life near the duelist start.

Net result: 1580k dps.
https://pastebin.com/HjAkWqxb

-----

I'm not sure how Lioneye's showed up as your top option, I played around with the configuration and couldn't manage to get it above that ele bow.

-----

Also a small note: that 1580k does count the Assassin's Mark default setup.

If we turn that off simulating a real boss with no amark:
1414k dps.
Replacing one opal with a Coral ring with no damage on it nets you 1481k dps, which is again much higher in practice. So in essence: the 25% ele dmg on your opal, is in fact a significant dps loss vs using an Amark ring and having it up on bosses such as U elder.

-----

I can see the whole experience being smooth even without an optimized setup, because a well optimized SA can get 5x as much dps as is needed for most content in the game.

Thank you for your input! I'll look into making some chances to the build based on your feedback.
Is it possible to play this build with Tornado Shot for clear and Barrage for single Target and Rigwald's Quills?
I enjoyed this build.
Stopped after 1portal deathless shaper with 4k life and basic shit flasks, and T16 chimera farm to get money for the maps/frags/gear.
2days playtime until then (I'm a slow player I know).
Did most Bosses and even shaper mostly with Rain of Arrows (6L) with scourge arrow in 5Link for higher burst while the roa mirror kept shooting.

My issues: Tough map mods and esp. Legion mobs with allies deal subestential more phys dmg get you 1-shot too often in T13+ maps (wasn't able to clear one of those Legions today due to the reduced evasion mod with the phys dmg, got 1-shot 6 times by them, was unlucky though since there were 4 of those rares with that mod. Esp the shockwave mob killed me from offscreen 3 times since he had 2high range for my sa to 1-shot him offscreen, touched him died, rinse repeat).
Incredibly fun until T12ish and insanely strong vs endgame Bosses!
Just for general mapping not my choice. I simply don't enjoy randomly dying.
Still a great build. Would recommend it to everyone who wants to do endgame bosses a lot.
Dernière édition par Watipah, le 25 juin 2019 14:56:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires