[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

I am kinda new and build seems nice and easy to follow (:
Dernière édition par R1n, le 22 juin 2019 00:14:54
I suggest not making posts on my guide that add no value and merely serve to advertise someone else's guide. If you like a different guide better then by all means use that one.

-----

I have no idea what you mean with your comment about PoB, if there is an actual issue with my guide beyond it being written by myself instead of someone else I'd be interested in knowing about it. If not, leave.

-----

"
R1n a écrit :
I am kinda new and build seems nice and easy to follow (:

Thanks. :)
Dernière édition par Tenkiei, le 22 juin 2019 02:39:27
Videos for Aul and Kurgal up.
Would you say that (with a headhunter), the pros and cons of Tornado Shot and Ele Hit is that Ele Hit can boss more easily, but Tornado shot can kill mobs faster more easily, in the 5 way legion? How do you think they compare in the army battles?
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx a écrit :
Would you say that (with a headhunter), the pros and cons of Tornado Shot and Ele Hit is that Ele Hit can boss more easily, but Tornado shot can kill mobs faster more easily, in the 5 way legion? How do you think they compare in the army battles?

Tornado Shot with a Rigwald's / GMP / Headhunter / Support and multiple inspired learnings will clear trash faster, and end up ultimately doing more dps if you steal the right affixes.

For solo play I think Ele hit provides a better consistent baseline, and will do much better single target without needing as many headhunter buffs. I've been able to get solid loot numbers soloing a 5-way before (I will likely add a video of this at some point in the future when I feel like doing another).

-----

To min/max your 5-ways as Ele Hit I'd probably consider a Dying Sun, Ele Weak Shackles, and Rigwald's, personally I don't make too many swaps a lot of the time because I don't want to constantly spend currency to respec back when I go back to delving.

Bane of Legends also shines in the 5-ways.

-----

EDIT: Updated the guide to reflect Lioneye's Fall / Lethal Pride no longer interacting.
Dernière édition par Tenkiei, le 25 juin 2019 01:44:44
ty for the build guide. If anyone wants to buy my gear lmk as I'm done with ele hit

few of my items,

Since a video of my map clear has been requested a few times now:
https://youtu.be/DsD-NUDKSOs
Hey all..I bought the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel but I don't see that it says it causes intimidate with fury bolts...just 5 double dam..can you explain further?

"
Alavar a écrit :
Hey all..I bought the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel but I don't see that it says it causes intimidate with fury bolts...just 5 double dam..can you explain further?

Alright so there are 2 important elements to Lethal Pride the general, which controls how the jewel modifies keystones, and the "seed" which controls how it effects all other passives.

So for example:

this one gives Intimidate on "Claws of the Hawk" but if you were to place seed 12940 in the same spot it would have a completely different effect.

-----

As for how to go faster, first off your boots have 20% move speed currently, this can go up to 35%. That'll be the smallest change with the biggest impact.

On top of that a quicksilver flask of adrenaline, combined with some increased flask effect either from your tree or a belt will help.

Beyond that you could use QotF, you could use Headhunter, both will increase your speed, but I never found the speed of the build to be lacking. I've played it primarily in T16 maps, and delving to ~800 depth. For me the biggest slow down was having to play carefully around dangerous enemies, or picking up loot after killing stuff not the actual movement speed of the build.
Dernière édition par Tenkiei, le 2 juil. 2019 02:36:05
Hey Tenkiei!

I saw you commented on Memoria's SA build and I was wondering how do you think those two build compared in term of map clearing, boss killer and tankiness?

Currently going SA but dropped a perfect roll Paradoxica so I would be sitting on a 30 ex budget if I sell everything to switch for your build.

I'm currently finding my build a bit dps lacking and I'm getting one shot a lot

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires