[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

"
5tr1k3r a écrit :
Nice guide! I'm making a character pretty much alongside it.
Intelligence seems to be very painful to get enough of, any suggestions on that?

I'm compensating with a 30 point node on the tree, int on one jewel (9) and int on my ring (36). Taking the jewel socket above Blood Drinker for 3 points gives 20 int, you can alternatively use Mana Flows for 2 points to boost your mana leech + add 20 int.

-----

In terms of my own progress, I didn't get to play as much over the weekend as I would have liked so feeling a little behind but I've got a Shaper kill recorded now which will go up soon, killed Red Elder last night, and will be killing U Elder soon.

-----

Edit: I am also going to try dropping Bane of Legends for Brutal Fervor, Overleech is still helpful while delving which is what I plan to be doing a lot of soon. I'm still not sold on Brutal Fervor vs using a Soul Tether but at the moment I cannot fit a belt without resists.
Dernière édition par Tenkiei, le 12 juin 2019 20:09:58
Yes, I tinkered with the tree a bit more and came up with basically the same ideas. I'm fairly low level right now (82 at the moment of respec), and it still seemed worthwhile to go for all the juicy shadow nodes, since they also give 20 int + 20 more from the nearby jewel socket. Still not enough int even with that 30 int node, but at least it means you now need only one additional int mod (15-20 int on a ring, for example).

Currently trying to figure out the best approach to get onslaught (for clear).
IGN: somewittynamehere
Dernière édition par 5tr1k3r, le 12 juin 2019 21:52:15
"
5tr1k3r a écrit :
Yes, I tinkered with the tree a bit more and came up with basically the same ideas. I'm fairly low level right now (82 at the moment of respec), and it still seemed worthwhile to go for all the juicy shadow nodes, since they also give 20 int + 20 more from the nearby jewel socket. Still not enough int even with that 30 int node, but at least it means you now need only one additional int mod (15-20 int on a ring, for example).

Currently trying to figure out the best approach to get onslaught (for clear).

The simplest method would probably be a boot craft, prefix Movement Speed / Chance to Gain Onslaught on Kill.

-----

I've been swapping between Bane of Legends and Brutal Fervor, and here's my results so far:

1) Bane of Legends is smoother clear when mapping, you definitely notice the movement speed, but can live without it.

2) Brutal Fervor is amazing in Delve, and does allow you to run Damage on Full life, but it smooths damage intake mapping as well. But it doesn't really impact my bossing so far.

I think if you don't have an expensive Belt Soul Tether + Bane of Legends likely strikes the best balance.

3) Vaal Pact does not feel worth it.
I rr'd to this after league-starting ED.

I noticed the one of the top dps guy using the new timeless jewel, so I bought a few. It seems that the jewel is bugged, and if you put it in the slot north of Lioneye's, it will actually give BOTH the lioneye notables, AND the Timeless notables, provided you put in the Timeless one after the lioneyes, if you put in the lioneyes after the timeless, it will not grant the lioneye passives. This is probably a bug and will be fixed in the future.

That said, this current interaction seems really strong with Elegant Hubris, especially with certain seeds.

Spoiler

The full table: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Timeless_Jewel

So I tested with several seeds, and found that some transformed to two of the same notable, and the thing is that they stack, so you could potentially have a seed with 2 40% crit multis right next to each other, along with 10% life, etc. I'm not a theory crafter but that seems absolutely bonkers.
Dernière édition par Dervd, le 14 juin 2019 12:11:39
I've also been playing around with the jewels, so far what I have learned:

- You want low-travel distances when using Elegant Hubris, because it makes all small nodes do nothing. Ex in the picture you linked Fangs of the Viper / Resourcefulness are great.

On the other hand Backstabbing for 5 is likely not worth.

- Vaal jewels require very specific seeds due to the way they change all of the small travel nodes, these likely have the highest potential.

- The Karui jewels are additive (as well as Maraketh but I didn't have 40 ex to buy one to play with) so this is the one I've been playing around with the most. Currently I am using a Lethal Pride to apply Intimidate:

Shaper & Uber Elder up, I'll be posting more bosses as I come across them.

I'm also playing around with my tree yet again, I've moved more points to the Trickster start to try to fit a juicier Lethal Pride... if I can find one with the right seed.
Hey there, could you take a look at my character please? I’m seriously struggling with being one shot a lot and it’s becoming tedious to level. The character name is FearMeleeWontBeatRanged I’d just like some insight on what I can add/change to perform up to your standards, I do have quite a few exalts to splash out on more stuff if needed!
Thanks bro!
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
I think the fastest way for you to gain life would be to drop the Frostferno for a 6-linked bow, and get a helmet with 120+ life on it.

That aside, drop Ice Golem it's probably getting you killed quite frequently by causing dangerous mechanics to be aimed in places you aren't expecting them. If you are the only target for enemies they always target you. If you have a golem they may target you or the golem, meaning when you dodge you have to also always move away from the golem.

Aspect of the Cat is good, but Aspect of the Spider would be stronger defensively as it slows nearby enemies.

-----

You could also consider dropping Anger for Arctic Armor / Precision, it will likely be a small hit to your dps but a large defensive increase. Personally I'd say that Precision, Anger, and Hatred are all reasonably competitive for Ele hit fire damage wise and it comes down more to which Watcher's Eye mods you can use (the original setup uses Anger/Pen/Crit multi for example).

I'd also consider leveling the Steelskin/cwdt to 18/14 respectively, and adding a Vaal Grace somewhere on your gear so you have an additional defensive button.

-----

In terms of your tree I suggest repathing to pick up more life, picking up Phase Acro, and dropping some of the extraneous nodes such as going down towards Disciple of the Slaughter. You don't particularly need Coldhearted/Lethal Assault at the moment and 144% max life is way lower than I woudl advise (I would suggest around 180%).
I've updated the guide and added a lot more details to the gearing section.
first time play bow build can any one help me i don`t know what i did wrong to the build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hollering/characters here my char
plz help me T.T

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires