[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

This is worth multimod for +2socketed support gems and another mod ?
So I've been playing this guy since friday and this is what I've managed to scrounge up so far:

My hideout single target is around 350k tooltip, but I know that the bow is not ideal. I have bought this following bow, and plan on crafted ele pen for 1 exalt, and then 6linking it. It improves single target, but not by any insane margin. Tenkiei, do you think this bow is worth 6linking?

My tree could maybe use some fine-tuning, but I don't think I am going to be able to get THAT much extra out of it. I'm not sure where my weakest points in my gear are, or any way to even get CLOSE to 4.3 million single target DPS. Mind you, I don't need to hit that threshold, but I would like to work on getting closer!

My plans for next steps are to get level 21 gems for the helmet and to 6L that bow so I can use it, but maybe I'm missing something else. On a sidenote, I am considering taking off increased duration for enfeeble, or if not that then assasins mark.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Dernière édition par xsnowingx, le 3 juil. 2019 11:30:01
What are good items to level up with? Any advices for leveling ? Ty for answer :)
"
Aciuffka a écrit :
What are good items to level up with? Any advices for leveling ? Ty for answer :)

Goldrim Helm,
Thiefs Torment Ring,
Karui Ward amulet
Silverbranch Bow early / Tempest Bow when you meet the req
Hyrris Bite quiver,
Tabula Rasa,
Lochtional Gloves,
Seven League Step / Wanderlust boots
Dernière édition par xsnowingx, le 3 juil. 2019 15:49:44
"
DennysRO a écrit :
This is worth multimod for +2socketed support gems and another mod ?

That's really a question for PoB, off the top of my head I'd lean towards no.

"
xsnowingx a écrit :
So I've been playing this guy since friday and this is what I've managed to scrounge up so far:

My hideout single target is around 350k tooltip, but I know that the bow is not ideal. I have bought this following bow, and plan on crafted ele pen for 1 exalt, and then 6linking it. It improves single target, but not by any insane margin. Tenkiei, do you think this bow is worth 6linking?

My tree could maybe use some fine-tuning, but I don't think I am going to be able to get THAT much extra out of it. I'm not sure where my weakest points in my gear are, or any way to even get CLOSE to 4.3 million single target DPS. Mind you, I don't need to hit that threshold, but I would like to work on getting closer!

My plans for next steps are to get level 21 gems for the helmet and to 6L that bow so I can use it, but maybe I'm missing something else. On a sidenote, I am considering taking off increased duration for enfeeble, or if not that then assasins mark.

Ok so looking over things here a bit, I'll start with the bow, ultimately I'd say no it's probably not worth 6-linking. Mainly because you can only add Pen and I think it would be better to try to find something with an open suffix so you could multimod and have 3 useful prefixes (it should be noted the 36% WED is also a lot weaker than 73-80% crafted fire dmg).

I'll mostly skip hideout tooltip because it's not particularly accurate as a metric beyond saying 350 sounds like a decent ballpark. Path of Building is far more accurate as it accounts for penetration, ignited targets, etc.

----

21 gems are a good plan, looking over your gear I'll point out what I notice:

Current quiver is very good, but if you want to upgrade it look for something with attack speed / WED / crit multi.

Your frostferno is only +6 gem levels, which is probably part of why your single target feels held back, you are also not using Mirage Archer which is going to be a huge tax on your damage any time you're not standing still. For upgrades here get a +8 double corrupted version G-G-R-B and use Ele Hit - Mirage - Combustion - WED.

Gloves are good overall, at your gearing level Attack Speed or a curse on hit will likely outscale the temple mod for damage against burning enemies but I don't think upgrading these should be a priority.

Boots are overall decent, if you can fit it with your resists I'd craft Aspect of the Spider here for damage and add life as a prefix.

If you're going to use Mark of the Elder try to find one that's corrupted, allres will make it a lot easier to meet res caps elsewhere. I also think that you're in a bit of a tricky situation here with your rings.

Namely; if you're using Frostferno for single target Pyre is pretty mediocre, it loses out to something like Taming... but for your multi-target clear Ele Hit you'll need the Pyre because it's a bit of a dps loss to run Cold to Fire in your links.

I don't really have a solution for you on that, but it is part of why I'm using two bows.

Xoph's is good, allres or other valid corruption might help.

-----

I'd also drop the immortal call in favor if a high level Steelskin (likely self cast as your hp pool must be on the low end with this gear). In short Immortal Call adds a 26% damage reduction while active... so if you are under 7,600 hp Steelskin will perform better in terms of damage mitigation.

I also noticed you were using Precision/Anger, and while this combo isn't bad for your damage, personally I couldn't justify the squishiness that resulted. A good double precision watcher's eye, Aspect of the spider and Arctic Armor or Flesh and Stone adds a lot of tankyness.

NOTE: I would only advise Anger, or Hatred if you got a relevant x3 property eye such as Anger Pen, Anger multi, Precision dmg, or Hatred base crit, Precision Multi, Precision aspd (picking random mods here).

-----

Finally your flask setup, Quicksilver/Adrenaline good, Diamond/Heat good, life flask wise I'd personally suggest dropping this for a Blood of the Karui and getting a corrupting blood cannot be inflicted on you combat focus if you're not using Brutal Fervor. I also don't think dying sun is worth it, this is probably why Pen as a prefix craft shows a massive dps increase for you... right now you're not properly penetrating boss resistances. Wise oak is best, if you can't fit the resists to make it work, your next best option for mapping is a crit rolled Cinderswallow, this'll fall off hard on bosses tho due to abysmal uptime for non-pathfinders.

-----

Overall the thing I would caution you about is neglecting defense in your approach to more damage, now if you don't do much U Elder, Delving, double beyond T16s then this stuff won't matter as much, but keep in mind my approach with the build is based on the theory that it's better to drop a little bit of damage and be able to take those hits, than to go pure glass cannon and have to kill things before they kill you.

this is why I have ~8k HP / Flesh and Stone / elder life recovery belt (when not mapping) and 3.2m dps as opposed to 5k life and 5m dps.

"
Aciuffka a écrit :

A lot of solid options are covered above, good luck.
Thanks for the detailed reply, you've given me alot to work with now! =D
"
xsnowingx a écrit :
Thanks for the detailed reply, you've given me alot to work with now! =D

Yw.
Hey. Loving the build so far. For my third ascendancy, should I be taking Bane of Ledgends or Endless Hunger? I'm playing in core. Thanks!
"
JMockz a écrit :
Hey. Loving the build so far. For my third ascendancy, should I be taking Bane of Ledgends or Endless Hunger? I'm playing in core. Thanks!

Personal choice.
Note for everyone who is new in crafting like me

How to craft "The first strong bow" +1 gem lvl +2 fire gem level
Step by step, easy to follow

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5540xu/how_to_craft_3_elemental_bows_in_essence/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires