[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
"
suedlichdesgensis a écrit :
"

Not an authors of build, but one of the reasons is - you can basically get level 23 cyclone with that chest ;) (+2 levels from chest, because cyclone is taged as "movement skill", you can check wiki on that, and another +1 level just form corrupting a level 20 gem) That is a lot of dmg.

To top it of, chest gives +25% attack speed for cyclone (flat 10% to everything and extra 15% because as i said, cyclone is movement skill and chest has +15% attack speed if movement skill used recently).

Not to mention flat dmg% increase to moevment skills and extra 10% movement speed bonus that is actually every good since cyclone gets a bit of movement speed penalty while channeling, so this helps to negate it ;)

So,
For Damage and movement speed.
Thanks for the quick answer!

Might still use a Rare for mapping and then use Bronn's for harder encounters.

Yeah try both, if you have option for that.
Small question - do you really need extra tankiness for maping (assuming your rare has more tankiness)? :) That speed boost from Bronn's should be more useful for maping, dont you think? I'am just theorizing here ;D

Well for mapping i've got enough damage to kill at least t15 bosses really fast. My problem is that I currently have really low Evasion und my Phys mitigation is also lacking quite a bit.
In generell tankyness > Damage when mapping to farm/level. As long as you have enough damage of course.
So yeah i'd appretiate the extra survivability since I often die due to me not reacting properly to the Porcupine things, being frozen, running into a pack of mobs dealing tons of chaos Damage.
I still refuse to use certain items so i'm lacking a lot of Chance to evade which simply doesn't feel good.
Dernière édition par suedlichdesgensis, le 14 juin 2019 03:05:38
Loving this build so much! Tears through maps with ease.

Can take a look on my characters PoB to help me out with calculation of total dps? Appreciates the help!

https://pastebin.com/4Ec118h7

Current level 87

Gear
Spoiler

Next upgrade? What should I be focusing on?

-6L chest
or
-Better Pdps foils
"
AgentTrack a écrit :
Loving this build so much! Tears through maps with ease.

Can take a look on my characters PoB to help me out with calculation of total dps? Appreciates the help!

https://pastebin.com/4Ec118h7

Current level 87

Gear
Spoiler

Next upgrade? What should I be focusing on?

-6L chest
or
-Better Pdps foils

Hi, i personally would start with a six link (if possible) and only then weapons. Your gems arent even lvl20 yet also, so that extra level on them will add a lot too EDIT: and also of curse 20% quality. After that try to get that level 21 (+20% quality) cyclone. EDIT2: and after that you could also look for some extra crit% from gear, to boost your dmg even more, since it is a bit low atm.

To help you with calculations i added this builds authors modifications to your gloves. As long as they are in pob, you should be able to calculate somewhat correct numbers (but they are based on lvl20 gems i think).

here is link: https://pastebin.com/tugWtpiM

If you want to do it your self, just manually edit any of your items and add these lines at the end of item text:

Spoiler
-Impale Support and Impale effectiveness calculation
103% more Physical Damage
-Close Combat
59% more Damage
-Pride fix
20% more Damage
-Slayer more damage based on Proximity
15% more Damage

Keep in mind these are for Slayer. You can copy Champion lines from champion pob guide.
Dernière édition par AshenLuck, le 14 juin 2019 03:55:54
First of all, thanks for the great build, it is ridiculously strong and cheap.
I'm playing slayer version now, looking forward to respec into tanky version (maybe), and wonder why do you drop Brutal Blade (and where do we get frenzy charges aside from this skillpoint) ? Couldn't find the answer myself.
Thank you.
No sad feelings

"
Hi, i personally would start with a six link (if possible) and only then weapons. Your gems arent even lvl20 yet also, so that extra level on them will add a lot too EDIT: and also of curse 20% quality. After that try to get that level 21 (+20% quality) cyclone. EDIT2: and after that you could also look for some extra crit% from gear, to boost your dmg even more, since it is a bit low atm.

To help you with calculations i added this builds authors modifications to your gloves. As long as they are in pob, you should be able to calculate somewhat correct numbers (but they are based on lvl20 gems i think).

here is link: https://pastebin.com/tugWtpiM

If you want to do it your self, just manually edit any of your items and add these lines at the end of item text:

Spoiler
-Impale Support and Impale effectiveness calculation
103% more Physical Damage
-Close Combat
59% more Damage
-Pride fix
20% more Damage
-Slayer more damage based on Proximity
15% more Damage

Keep in mind these are for Slayer. You can copy Champion lines from champion pob guide.

Thanks alot for the help with dps calculations! Really appreciates it.
Hey dude thanks for this build I really love it and the damage is insane :)

I have one issue after switching to 6 link, I am on ac 8 and found a gg 6 socket chest with 10 fusings I did 6 link.

I currently have Cyclone + Brutality Support + Melee Physical Damage Support + Impale Support + Close Combat + Infused Channeling Support

After activating Flesh and Stone, Pride , Dread Banner , Blood and Sand I end up with no mana and I cannot cyclone. This did not happen before when I had a 4 link setup

Do I really need -mana skills rings to use a 6 link cyclone setup?

"
ClassicEnergy a écrit :
Hey dude thanks for this build I really love it and the damage is insane :)

I have one issue after switching to 6 link, I am on ac 8 and found a gg 6 socket chest with 10 fusings I did 6 link.

I currently have Cyclone + Brutality Support + Melee Physical Damage Support + Impale Support + Close Combat + Infused Channeling Support

After activating Flesh and Stone, Pride , Dread Banner , Blood and Sand I end up with no mana and I cannot cyclone. This did not happen before when I had a 4 link setup

Do I really need -mana skills rings to use a 6 link cyclone setup?

Hi, yes, you do need a ring liek that to use cyclone.

While still leveling, you can use:

It currently costs from 1 to 4 chaos only (just look for one with -8 or -7 mana cost!).

Later on, you could get better ring with -mana costs once you finished leveling.

For example, ring i linked has -8 mana costs and it removes mana costs of cyclone completely ;)
I have around 4.4k HP and seem to be dying alot when I transitioned into tier 13-15 maps.

Its really getting annoying dying this much, everything nearly 1 shots.

Could anyone see my gear and tell me if im doing anything wrong?

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/xRVtupnQ
Dernière édition par imRadial, le 14 juin 2019 06:42:23
Does anyone have any ideas of what my next upgrades should be? Considering gettings Farruls Fur, but I'm not sure if its worth it. According to my calculations it's more hp, about 7% less dps (Assuming you have frenzy charges up with bronns lithe, if you dont have this, farruls is better). Does anyone have any opinion on the item?

Also have 2 extra impale stacks watchers eye, and transcedant flesh but idk how to link it
Paradoxica is a good alternative for a rare foil - gives damage similar to 400+ pdps rare foil, but doesn't cost 6ex :). Use it in my offhand.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires