[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Shaemis a écrit :
@Szynima - just want to thank you for your incredible level of dedication to the build and this forum thread. I don't think I've ever seen a build guide creator go as far as checking everyone's builds who asks, providing answers to practically every question (even if it's the same ones over and over sometimes), and responding multiple times per page over like 60+ pages.

I just don't think you're getting quite enough appreciation just yet, and wanted you to feel good about what you're doing for the community here.

100% agree with this sentiment. This is my first PoE league and the support is amazing.
"
meister1523 a écrit :
Hi again! Uhm what's the required Accuracy? I have 87% Chance to hit on my main and offhand. It's kinda low.

And is Ahn's Might Sword good to use before affording a well-crafted Jewelled foil or stick to Scaeva for now?

This is my weapon atm:

Thanks!

Heya, your first weapon is pretty solid, the 2nd one is definitely upgradable. You can consider taking Scaeva in mainhand and swap your 1st on to the 2nd slot.

Ahn's might is sth some ppl have recommended a while ago, it is indeed a valid option, I wouldn't recommend it at this point tho, since one of your weapon already lookings pretty decent in my eyes. I bet Scaeva tops you off quite well until you got a 2nd rare Foil done.

Your hitchance is indeed quite low, you could try to grab some accuracy on your weapons and maybe on gloves (up to 200 crafted I think) those help a bit too.

"
ztnko a écrit :
can't understand why 274pdps scaeva in main hand gives a little more dps then 340pdps rare foil.

Scaeva in mainhand, especially with green slots adds quite a bit of critmulti + 70% critchance are higher then we can reach with crafted endgame foils. That's the mainreason I recommend it till you have a solid replacement at hand :3 Just check PoB now and then if your new Weapon beats Scaeva. Tooltip helps a bit, but not as consistent.

"
Shaemis a écrit :
@Szynima - just want to thank you for your incredible level of dedication to the build and this forum thread. I don't think I've ever seen a build guide creator go as far as checking everyone's builds who asks, providing answers to practically every question (even if it's the same ones over and over sometimes), and responding multiple times per page over like 60+ pages.

I just don't think you're getting quite enough appreciation just yet, and wanted you to feel good about what you're doing for the community here.

"
SH1FT1 a écrit :

100% agree with this sentiment. This is my first PoE league and the support is amazing.

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it, had to take a break there for a second to smile :p Trying to give my best so everyone can enjoy the leaguestart, looking good so far I recogn.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Dernière édition par Szynima, le 13 juin 2019 20:54:32
Having a blast with this build, Ive done some minor changes to suit me as I progress, Was wondering if you had any suggestions based off my gear?
Why does POB shows Overwhelm node as a huge damage increase ? 5-7% inc. crit chance shouldnt affect damage that much no ?
Trying to figure out if I want slayer or champion.....also curious, you say the following:

"
Why champion tho? I thought it's Slayer and Zerk league!
Well yea those are without a doubt good classes, but A I hate being a metaclass slave and B champion has more utility to offer. I'm looking at you taunt and impale!

And:

"
Why did you swap to Slayer?

Mainly because Slayer has more utility.

So which one is it?

I'm mostly looking for something that can run maps well and hold me through shaper, I don't like dying but I don't play HC so occasional deaths are par for the course. I also play as lazily as I can and don't like having to dodge everything in the bullet hell that some boss fights can be.

Which one tends to work better for that? I'll probably run maps most often but occasionally try shaper/uber and such.
~IGN: Nagisan
"
FourinchFailure a écrit :
Having a blast with this build, Ive done some minor changes to suit me as I progress, Was wondering if you had any suggestions based off my gear?

Glad to hear!
Yea so besides the obvious ones (6link, foil instead of swords), I'd try to swap out both rings and keep in mind to balance out resistances if you swap your amulet, amulet should mostly be damage oriented, so you got a bit of potential there. Also try having prefix open if you buy some, so you always get that liferoll on them.

Your gloves and boots are fine for now, but I guess you could use some movementspeed on the boots to just get around quicker and also be faster in cyclone. Our best defense is moving quick while dealing damage :D

For flask if you got above 30% critchance I suggest going with Diamond Flask instead of sulphur, tops you off to roughly 40-45% when used.

On a sidenode, your Vulnerability is quite overleveled, you're using it by yourself I suppose? Or did you just miss it? :p

"
RKurozu a écrit :
Why does POB shows Overwhelm node as a huge damage increase ? 5-7% inc. crit chance shouldnt affect damage that much no ?

Where'd you get a damage increase? Every scenario I tried equals less damage :o

Keep in mind that the Slayer 15% more Damage depending on proximity is not calculated in PoB yet, so I manually added them onto gear.

"
Nagisan a écrit :
Trying to figure out if I want slayer or champion.....also curious, you say the following:

"
Why champion tho? I thought it's Slayer and Zerk league!
Well yea those are without a doubt good classes, but A I hate being a metaclass slave and B champion has more utility to offer. I'm looking at you taunt and impale!

And:

"
Why did you swap to Slayer?

Mainly because Slayer has more utility.

So which one is it?

I'm mostly looking for something that can run maps well and hold me through shaper, I don't like dying but I don't play HC so occasional deaths are par for the course. I also play as lazily as I can and don't like having to dodge everything in the bullet hell that some boss fights can be.

Which one tends to work better for that? I'll probably run maps most often but occasionally try shaper/uber and such.

Changed it for clarification, I meant that I swapped to Slayer for more utility in maps, not in general.

Looks like you'd want to go Slayer then with the tankier version. Damage is quite solid, you have a decent lifepool of up to 7k life and you can still sprint through the maps. I'm currently running a hybrid version of both, can play pretty chill (only legion sometimes when a boss enters gets hectic) and 1 shot every pack with like half a mouseclick.

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Dernière édition par Szynima, le 13 juin 2019 21:44:19
I am having dex issues lvl 67 with 139 dex
Started with this build. Absolutely love it!!

I did want to ask, could you add in a section for what you would ideally have as a tier 1 rich folks build?

I would love to really crank out the complete madness from this build this league.

Well done guide and responses!
"
hostile222 a écrit :
I am having dex issues lvl 67 with 139 dex

Can't see your skilltree sadly, but you probably didn't move into the right section of the tree accordingly. If you can, move there or try fixing it with either an amulet with int+dex or a +30 dex node for a while. With more levels you'll get there eventually.

Never heard of the lack of dex tho o.o

"
Raelena a écrit :
Started with this build. Absolutely love it!!

I did want to ask, could you add in a section for what you would ideally have as a tier 1 rich folks build?

I would love to really crank out the complete madness from this build this league.

Well done guide and responses!

Probably not this week, but I'll sit down and make one on monday. Already have some things setup for crazy values :3

Thanks!

My Builds
Dernière édition par Szynima, le 13 juin 2019 22:50:22
Hey! Thank you so much for this build guide I have really enjoyed it so far this league! I don't know a whole lot about path of building and I have been trying to learn how to properly calculate my dps like you have done in yours! Is there any suggestions or way you can provide me with what I should do because when I try to look at my dps it seems a lot lower than what I am seeing in game!

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires