[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

gratz for uber elder down.for weapon craft do u think its worth it to spam alt to hit t1 flaring then multi mod ? or fossil craft ? i see that u have a multimod foil in the video. or should i just straight buying a 400+ dps foil on poe trade ? around 5ex per
Was just curious as to why you spec out of Fatal Blade on the tanky version since it seems to add a considerable amount of damage
Hello there,
I came here to play your build from a 2-handed Cyclone build. And I'm having a great time with your build.
I got a question tho and sorry if it had been asked already but i wasn't able to find a clear or satisfying anwser.
Why are we using Bronn's Lithe?
Is it purely for the damage? Since a decently crafted rare would give us tons of health, resis and maybe some other QOL or utility. I think your build alread deals enough damage and we could compensate a bit through Steel rings with a flat phys + crit roll. I know your build is supposed to be a kind of open ended guidline in which everyone can decide for himself for what items etc. he's going for in the end but I would appretiate an anwser.

Keep up the good work.
Triple T1's

Is anyone interested? :) PM offers

"just for try, for see and for know"
"
suedlichdesgensis a écrit :
Hello there,
I came here to play your build from a 2-handed Cyclone build. And I'm having a great time with your build.
I got a question tho and sorry if it had been asked already but i wasn't able to find a clear or satisfying anwser.
Why are we using Bronn's Lithe?
Is it purely for the damage? Since a decently crafted rare would give us tons of health, resis and maybe some other QOL or utility. I think your build alread deals enough damage and we could compensate a bit through Steel rings with a flat phys + crit roll. I know your build is supposed to be a kind of open ended guidline in which everyone can decide for himself for what items etc. he's going for in the end but I would appretiate an anwser.

Keep up the good work.

Not an authors of build, but one of the reasons is - you can basically get level 23 cyclone with that chest ;) (+2 levels from chest, because cyclone is taged as "movement skill", you can check wiki on that, and another +1 level just form corrupting a level 20 gem) That is a lot of dmg.

To top it of, chest gives +25% attack speed for cyclone (flat 10% to everything and extra 15% because as i said, cyclone is movement skill and chest has +15% attack speed if movement skill used recently).

Not to mention flat dmg% increase to moevment skills and extra 10% movement speed bonus that is actually every good since cyclone gets a bit of movement speed penalty while channeling, so this helps to negate it ;)
"
Loseyourmind a écrit :

i think you lost a ton of damage for what, 26% block chance? Doubt it is worth it. You also took Resolute Technique, so you dont deal crits at all.

You could of just used one f those two ''tanky'' versions build author has and have a ton more dmg and still be tanky.

Just my 2 cents ;)
"

Not an authors of build, but one of the reasons is - you can basically get level 23 cyclone with that chest ;) (+2 levels from chest, because cyclone is taged as "movement skill", you can check wiki on that, and another +1 level just form corrupting a level 20 gem) That is a lot of dmg.

To top it of, chest gives +25% attack speed for cyclone (flat 10% to everything and extra 15% because as i said, cyclone is movement skill and chest has +15% attack speed if movement skill used recently).

Not to mention flat dmg% increase to moevment skills and extra 10% movement speed bonus that is actually every good since cyclone gets a bit of movement speed penalty while channeling, so this helps to negate it ;)

So,
For Damage and movement speed.
Thanks for the quick answer!

Might still use a Rare for mapping and then use Bronn's for harder encounters.
"
suedlichdesgensis a écrit :
"

So,
For Damage and movement speed.
Thanks for the quick answer!

Might still use a Rare for mapping and then use Bronn's for harder encounters.

Yeah try both, if you have option for that.
Small question - do you really need extra tankiness for maping (assuming your rare has more tankiness)? :) That speed boost from Bronn's should be more useful for maping, dont you think? I'am just theorizing here ;D
Dernière édition par AshenLuck, le 14 juin 2019 02:52:24
Not really sure what I can do to increase my mana, currently unable to keep casting Lightning Golem due to under 20 mana after reservation and it is extremely annoying to have to turn off Auras to recast the Golem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires