[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hey man so my question is for some reason my cyclone radius is the same as when I first got it ever since level 28. I'm currently level 68 in blight. I don't know what I'm missing please help.
Thanks
Dernière édition par franzisk, le 7 sept. 2019 18:38:54
"
franzisk a écrit :
Hey man so my question is for some reason my cyclone radius is the same as when I first got it ever since level 28. I'm currently level 68 in blight. I don't know what I'm missing please help.
Thanks

I fell You my boy cause i also started league with this build...there is ONE huge problem regarding cyclone nerfs in 3.8 :

Cyclone
Cyclone was the dominant skill in 3.7.0, used by far more players than any other melee skill. In this patch, we wanted to reduce some of Cyclone's enormous range, and make it feel less penalising to use a one-handed weapon with Cyclone.

Now has a base range of 11, rather than a range based on your weapon type.
No longer gains additional radius based on Melee Range.
Now gets 8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Range.
Now deals 5 to 8 added Attack Physical Damage at gem level 1 (from 10 to 15), up to 28 to 42 at gem level 20 (from 56 to 85).
Now adds +1 to radius per stage (rather than +1 to melee range).
You now gain 1 stage every 0.2 seconds while channelling, rather than based on your attack time.
You now lose 1 stage every 0.3 seconds while not channeling (from 0.2 seconds).

Dernière édition par Lindean, le 8 sept. 2019 07:00:07
"
Lindean a écrit :

But it is still better to take Foils than anything else, right?
Because the 14 Range give at least (14-11)*8%=24%increased AoE. Or does Weapon Range not count at all, only if I have +1 Range from Enchantment?
Damn, I just saw that -6 to -7 mana cost of skills doesn't exist anymore...
Only -3 to mana cost of channeling skills, so we have to drop an aura, to have more than 15 or so Mana to not run out of mana while cycloning.

I guess I'll need a new build now...
"
zweckform a écrit :
"
Lindean a écrit :

But it is still better to take Foils than anything else, right?
Because the 14 Range give at least (14-11)*8%=24%increased AoE. Or does Weapon Range not count at all, only if I have +1 Range from Enchantment?

GGG 3.8 balance patch said : Now has a base range of 11.
No longer gains additional radius based on Melee Range

So ? what don't you understand ?

All you need is "increased area of effect", see the "Brinkmanship" node in the passive tree for exemple.

I'm playing cyclone too, it's no more an EZ build.
Dernière édition par RonY_Warrior, le 8 sept. 2019 13:09:20
Which better to use for weapon, mirror worth foil or paradoxica vaal rapier?
"
zweckform a écrit :
Damn, I just saw that -6 to -7 mana cost of skills doesn't exist anymore...
Only -3 to mana cost of channeling skills, so we have to drop an aura, to have more than 15 or so Mana to not run out of mana while cycloning.

I guess I'll need a new build now...

There is still Praxis which works same as before.
There is also the Body armor delve mod with Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost.
So how does this build feel in 3.8 with the cyclone nerfs? Is it clearing okay anyway?

Either way, pretty much any melee skill would work with this build, right?
In low-tier maps it is still fine... I started with Ahn's Might and skipped Flesh and Stone to have some Mana available for cycloning. I plan to get a 90% Mana Multiplier corrupted Starkonja's to be able to use all auras again.

Mana is really a problem for me, since the "-6 to -7 mana cost of skills" on rings doesn't exist anymore

"There is still Praxis which works same as before.
There is also the Body armor delve mod with Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost"

isn't really a nice solution because with Praxis I miss two rings with life, res and dmg, with the body armour I can't leap slam anywhere.

So, DPS will be more or less the same, if you find something for the mana issues. AoE is just not the same as last league, but still ok for clearing
Link for updated skill tree?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires