[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

If i get astral plate chest with "socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost" - i be able to spin 4ever like previously? doest say channeling/non-channeling here so im interested
"
CVgMaDBgOD a écrit :
If i get astral plate chest with "socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost" - i be able to spin 4ever like previously? doest say channeling/non-channeling here so im interested

Yep, still works as before (currently using this myself). This seems to be the only way to get cyclone to be 0 mana.
"
zweckform a écrit :
I plan to get a 90% Mana Multiplier corrupted Starkonja's to be able to use all auras again.

You are missing 40% cyclone dmg then, or am i missing something?
Yes, but at least it's increased and not more...

The problem with the mana-chest ist that I think I won't be able to use leap slam and totem, unless I get the chest AND rings with total mana cost of skills...

Also, chest with life, Inc. Life, maim, crit and mana cost will be expensive as fuck
I got nearly all my items for this character, plan to start it soon. -15 to total mana cost and life/% life 6 link was around an exalt. Not bad. I don't plan to maim on hit cuz the DPS seems to be high enough that everything will die pretty soon anyways. Thought sokceted gems have +% to crit chance would be a nice mod.

Anyways, it says that theskill tree is outdated, but I hcecked the skill tree that you have on your profile OP and I really like the old one better. You take mana and frenzy noes which I'm not a fan of. I liked the old crit chance/phys damage and life nodes. Could you maybe revise the skill tree section to be more clear with 3.8 update? Thank you.

Also, can you make a section on recommended budget and best in slot annointments please? Love the numbers on this build.
Dernière édition par cyrus750, le 16 sept. 2019 11:43:47
"
zweckform a écrit :
Yes, but at least it's increased and not more...

The problem with the mana-chest ist that I think I won't be able to use leap slam and totem, unless I get the chest AND rings with total mana cost of skills...

Also, chest with life, Inc. Life, maim, crit and mana cost will be expensive as fuck

To counter the cost of leap slam, you could link it with blood magic.
Works fine for me. Yeah, you drop either fortify or endurance charge, but there's so much dps in here it's nuts.
For leap slam craft http://poe.trade/search/ibamhesokatono
non-channeling skill have -9 to total mana cost.

BTW what point did you guys anoint

Op just edited the Thread titels version back to 3.7, so i guess he wont update this build anymore.

As for the anoints, Honed Edge and Ambidexterity are good choices dps wise
Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out how to improve my build.I've been following this guide and I can't seem to figure what I need to upgrade to make my damage better, defense better, movement speed, etc. I also have Soul Tether with glorious timeless jewel, but can't seem to find a place in passive skill tree to put it into.
I'm having some hard time clearing certain maps such as, Lava Lake and Core map where I'm pretty getting one shotted. Is this normal? Even those mobs that spawn especially in Lava Lake one shots me. Also I'm level 87 right now and I need to know how to go from here for my passive skill map. Please help!

My Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/vj5hs6XA
Have you read the FAQ?

"

Im being 1shot all the time, what am I doing wrong?
So this is been asked a lot and almost 95% of all cases are solved this way.
Reasons you die is mostly because:
-You did not take the Flasks I advised you to
-You did not check the Gemlevels and your Immortal Call + CwDT-Setup is too high
-You did not use Fortify anywhere thus removing 20% reduced damage taken from hits
-You do not have Endurance Charges on Stun linked with Leap Slam
-You don't Leapslam ever so you don't get Endurance Charges + Fortify
-You specced full damage and didn't care about life
-You went Acrobatics and have neither enough Evasion nor Armour

Your Gloves Gem setup is a mess, and thats where your defence comes from.
CWDT on lvl 19 fires at 3142 dmg taken, whilst lvl 9 fires at 1221.

Secondly, you skilled Acrobatics which costs you 50% of your armor.

And you should get a Belt of the Deceiver, they`re cheap.

Some more thoughts: you Starkonjas should have the 40% cyclone enchant. And you didnt skill the crit chance/crit multiplier nodes.

heres my PoB, if you want to compare: https://pastebin.com/Jk7i5C4M
Dernière édition par el0ka, le 18 sept. 2019 14:18:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires