[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Too early to plan on next league while there's no info yet what will happen (cyclone most likely will be nerfed).

Yout gear looks a bit away from perfect yet enough to counter any content.
Just one thing..i really hope you haven't crafted it by yourself because well..your multimoded items for a price it cost to make them like they are..it's possible to get better gear ;)
Also for late game you want better chest. Elder base with maim/crit mods and as much as you can afford hp. That's most expensive item of the build.
Also ur not using Souk Teher - glorious vanity combo, idk why but it's definitely worth it as it add's quiet a bit defence.
Late game this have way over the top dps yet a bit lacking in defense so investing into def is worth it if you're looking for toughest stuff out there.
Wicked_Clown
A
Dernière édition par Raqtard, le 28 oct. 2021 20:59:29
I have two question about Gems:
Why Close Combat and Infused. Close Combat nothing change in DPS on PoB and Concentred Effect gives more damage than Infused.
So atm I belive this setup is best, isn't it?

3R (Brutality | Malee Physical Damage | Fortify)
1B (Concentred Effect)
2G (Cyclone | Impale)

Thanks
"
Synet08 a écrit :
I have two question about Gems:
Why Close Combat and Infused. Close Combat nothing change in DPS on PoB and Concentred Effect gives more damage than Infused.
So atm I belive this setup is best, isn't it?

3R (Brutality | Malee Physical Damage | Fortify)
1B (Concentred Effect)
2G (Cyclone | Impale)

Thanks

PoB doesn't properly calculate Close Combat. If you manually add the damage (via adding the stat to a piece of equipment) it absolutely does more damage than for example Melee Phys (as long as you're in Close Combat range). Concentrated Effect has more damage than Infused but 1. It kills your AoE size which is a huge problem, and 2. Infused gives you 8% less damage taken from attack/aoe/movement/channeling/physical/melee skills that hit you (which is a huge damage mitigation and not worth losing).

Optimal 6L right now for the best mix of damage, AoE, and survivability is:

Cyclone
Impale
Brutality
Fortify
Infused Channeling
Pulverise (for mapping) / Close Combat (for bosses)

Source: Level 96 in Legion Hardcore. Destroying all content and obviously deathless.
what about cyclone nerf? are we gonna do claws?
"
freakydouche a écrit :
what about cyclone nerf? are we gonna do claws?

certainly not doing cyclone :/
"
SH1FT1 a écrit :
Source: Level 96 in Legion Hardcore. Destroying all content and obviously deathless.
I took a look at you char and I see that you are using a +maim chest AND maim linked to flesh and stone. Do we really need both maims?
Hello, any can give me any tip to delve with this build?
"
xtlc a écrit :
"
SH1FT1 a écrit :
I took a look at you char and I see that you are using a +maim chest AND maim linked to flesh and stone. Do we really need both maims?

YES, because F/S+MAIM is a MORE multi separate from anything else and huge DPS buff
Thanks a lot!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires