[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Spoiler

So far running this build, got a bow and +2 corrupted frostferno as well as a random ass mark on the ring. Saving up for an 80%+ damage belt and will then balance for wise oak with boots and gloves.

I am wondering how much accuracy do I really need though? Also will probably go Precision-Herald-Anger-Enlighten setup for auras.
IGN: Destafi
"
mseabird a écrit :

You should definitely look for assassin's mark, its a huge dps boost and gives us more consistent crits on top of more recovery on kill whilst mapping. Your gear looks nice, shaped opal is for absolute minmaxing tho.

What to upgrade first, totally depends on the content you are running and where u feel u are lacking in performance. If you are mainly after killing bosses it would be smart to get corrupted frostferno for additional levels.

Watcher's eye would be a nice upgrade.

Thanks a bunch! I just finished my bow and I'm quite happy with it. PoB says its more damage than the normal crafted one (My calculations might be wrong tho)

I'm running tier 16 maps only and legion bosses atm. I'll be looking at a frostferno with additional levels. I kinda want a farruls fur, but my hp will be a bit too low.

I can't figure out if it's worth trying to annul of the other stats on this ring and then multi mod it?

What do you think?

I calculated this bow in POB and this mod give very similary dmg to mod - increased elemental damage...
Dernière édition par f0nko, le 13 juin 2019 15:47:40
You probably should read what avatar of fire does again. It is just a dead mod, really. I would annul and cross my fingers.

Edit: Actually, the sell suggestion is a good one.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 13 juin 2019 16:01:13
"
f0nko a écrit :
What do you think?

I calculated this bow in POB and this mod give very similary dmg to mod - increased elemental damage...

I would sell that.
"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
You probably should read what avatar of fire does again. It is just a dead mod, really. I would annul and cross my fingers.

Edit: Actually, the sell suggestion is a good one.

"
mseabird a écrit :
"
f0nko a écrit :
What do you think?

I would sell that.

So why in POB this bow increased my total dmg? I craft this bow and put in ur POB and its only -90k in 12kk of your total dmg
Beat shaper today. Not really hard these days, especially since the vast majority of damage is pretty is easily avoidable. Still, it is a good place to be.

I made some changes today which really ratcheted up the damage, including going for the lioneye's fall/soul raker package. Adds more leech too, and lets you free up one of the mana nodes. I still have some pieces of gear that really need to be replaced too, like my belt.

The build definitely does oodles of damage. No complaint there. I do still feel squishy though. 6000 hp and no real mitigation is occasionally having me eat floor. The leech is super huge, but I'll occasionally just get killed too quickly by legion mobs, porcupines, or others.

Probably try and give uber elder a go this weekend. I've beat him before with other builds, and generally know the fight. I have no doubt that I have the damage to do it right now. The question is more about my surviving. I am sure I'll probably have to burn a few portals.
Hello together, your guide is really good and I think about starting with Elemental Hit.

I am playing SSF and got the following Items, please give me some advice if you think that is good enough to build around or if this build maybe is not so good in SSF. Actually I am missing the Jewels and would like to know, how the damage will be decreased while using all of the elements. I know that in this case I cannot max firedamage in my tree and the gear.

Spoiler

Hey, do you have suggestions on a 90 point tree? doubt I will take this to 100 and want to see what is best to cut.
frostferno with +3lvl fire gems?? it is not on trade

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires