[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

What is war banner for? accuracy? if you have cats aspect you cannot use it also.
The build feels awesome and i got a GG bow now. The bow is exactly like yours in your build and also got a decent anger watchers eye. But i honestly dont get how you get so much dps in PoB? i can almost strip your character naked and remove all gems except the elemental hit gems, and you still got 2+ million shaper dps or even use a lvl 1 elemental hit and still alot of dps.
What am i doing wrong or not seeing in the pob? it seems somewhat bugged. Even if i got 100% chance to deal double damage i dont get even close to 10+ million shaper dps :)
Im feeling very stupid :)
Dernière édition par kaldaskeren, le 12 juin 2019 06:18:08
What if I don't want to use frostferno. +3 bow would be better then?
Also 6k HP and no other mitigation outside the leech? Doesn't look promising. I had 10k HP scion in betrayal and still rips happened. Any ideas how to get more tankiness besides swapping headsman with masterful form?
Dernière édition par Baronicki, le 12 juin 2019 06:36:43
So with upgrading the bows would I go something like this as I build up my currency?
+2 fire gem short bow > +2 fire/+1 socketed gems short bow > your "simple" bow > your "GGs" bow?
Currently looking to do my next big upgrade, got around 10 ex saved up.

Would multi-modding be the right choice and if so, what should I do? I've been looking at watchers eye, but there are no double mod ones yet.

Would a shaped opal be a decent upgrade? if so is assassin's mark on hit worth it, now that we're not running any curses.

Dernière édition par dropios, le 12 juin 2019 16:58:11
"
Despiteful a écrit :
Hey Im thinking about rolling the build, already got xoph, and have about 2 ex to spare.

How strong is this build realistically without a gg Bow? Thought about just going for a prophecy 6 link non shaped bow and essence crafting a +2 from essence as a budget option. ( So having a 6 link clear setup and a frostferno to single target.

should be enough to kill map bosses in a reasonable amount of time?

Best Regards

Please read bow section, unless you are going for single 6 link for both single target and clear, levels on your bow will be useless. You will do much better trying to push ur single target with the bow, this will simultaneously increase your clear dps as well as single target.
"
LazyBlanketCat a écrit :
What is war banner for? accuracy? if you have cats aspect you cannot use it also.

It is indeed for accuracy, aspect is only usable if you make room or use farrul's fur.
"
wideawakeanimal a écrit :
So with upgrading the bows would I go something like this as I build up my currency?
+2 fire gem short bow > +2 fire/+1 socketed gems short bow > your "simple" bow > your "GGs" bow?

Levels are useless, please read the bow secion.
"
dropios a écrit :
Currently looking to do my next big upgrade, got around 10 ex saved up.

Would multi-modding be the right choice and if so, what should I do? I've been looking at watchers eye, but there are no double mod ones yet.

Would a shaped opal be a decent upgrade? if so is assassin's mark on hit worth it, now that we're not running any curses.

You should definitely look for assassin's mark, its a huge dps boost and gives us more consistent crits on top of more recovery on kill whilst mapping. Your gear looks nice, shaped opal is for absolute minmaxing tho.

What to upgrade first, totally depends on the content you are running and where u feel u are lacking in performance. If you are mainly after killing bosses it would be smart to get corrupted frostferno for additional levels.

Watcher's eye would be a nice upgrade.
Using your build now. I've killed a few red elders with it, so I've had some success. I need to improve some pieces though. I have xoph's, kaom's heart, and a +6 frostferno. Working on the bow now.

I got super lucky and was able to make this with five alterations, an imprint (which I didn't have to consume), a regal, and two annuls. It still needs to be finished. I have the cash, just not the actual crafts.

In the bow section you mention
"Suffix - (201-300) to Accuracy Rating (2c bench craft) or (8-10)% Chance to Deal Double Damage or (25-28)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier"

Which one of those do you think is typically the right choice? I feel like it isn't accuracy, as more of it can be attained in other places. That is a decent amount of crit multi, but the double damage seems like it would be the best if the rest of your gear is in order.

I did pick up these today for 10c, which seem like some very usable rare gloves for the build.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 12 juin 2019 21:47:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires