[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Improved some gear today. Downed four red elders today, and picked up a bunch of currency. I have about 20 ex I could potentially make improvements with, but my gear already feels like it is in a pretty good place. The rings could probably use some work, along with the boots. Kind of need to replace it all at once though.

With flasks, covered in ash, leeching, full life, and enemy ignited checked I am at about 3.6m shaper dps. That isn't counting point blank either. Right in the enemy's face I am at over 5.5m shaper dps. That is without frenzy or power charges too.

To get the build down to a more reasonable level, personally I drop the blind nodes and all of the nodes related to frenzy charges. blind is great, but I feel the blind chance the nodes give isn't high enough to make them worthwhile. I pick up soul raker and the node below for lioneye's fall in order to get some more juicy crit/multi, along with a lot of extra leech.

I also suggest just dropping blink arrow for flame dash. Blink arrow just isn't very good on anything other than deadeye, and flame dash is very fast and reliable now. I like a four link of faster casting, flame dash, decoy totem, and portal. All three benefit from faster casting, and the decoy totem has some uses against bosses, essence monsters, and other such things.

Also porcupines are super dicks, and kill me all the time. I miss freeze and CWDT.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 15 juin 2019 02:29:39
"
I also suggest just dropping blink arrow for flame dash. Blink arrow just isn't very good on anything other than deadeye, and flame dash is very fast and reliable now. I like a four link of faster casting, flame dash, decoy totem, and portal.

DUDE, this is the best recommendation. TYSM, HUGE QOL change
I just beat uber elder with only one death, due to eating balls. Plenty of damage. It was mostly just a lot of fancy footwork to avoid the poop. Sadly, only a mark of the elder drop.

Here was my complete set of gear for the fight.

Edit: Second uber elder down.
Dernière édition par FilthyMonkey, le 15 juin 2019 19:58:33

had some luck today lol..
i may try to build now.

How does this build doing with single target?

and 2g 1r 1b? i need to reroll?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Thanks for the build guide. With the right gear the damage is nutso as I can 2 shot t15 bosses. I use maloney's quiver for quicker mapping since it gives me free frenzy/power charges.

Dernière édition par ImTheories, le 15 juin 2019 23:14:12

Should i multi mod this or annul? Not sure if 10% double dmg > crit multi

could i replace pcoc with something else ?
"
had some luck today lol..
i may try to build now.

Sell me this helm!!!!!!
Hi,
Can someone tell me how much EX you approximately need?

Thanks
Dernière édition par EtRnitY, le 16 juin 2019 02:36:11
is it okay that my bow is cold % instead of fire % damage?
Hi mseabird

Just a Question about the "perfect" bow. Iam close to finish my first bow and want to know which Fossils you are using. Dont find it in your guide. Maybe iam blind :)

greetings

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires