[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
Hiroyama a écrit :
Building an Ele Hit Slayer now using this guide as a base. I'm gonna be using Farrul's Fur and going with an Unset Aspect of the Cat ring to bring down the duration to keep 24/7 uptime on my frenzy and power charges. Assassin's Mark seems pretty meaningless going with this setup, so I'm wondering if you have any suggestions. Should I go with a Warlord's Mark curse on hit setup for the Life on Hit, or maybe Flammability for the Deeps? I'd love to hear some suggestions.

Assassins mark gives a lot of DPS and Survivability, also helps with crit consistency. Sure other curses potentially have more dmg, but assassins mark is fairly easy to get as on hit effect and provides gr8 utility.
(removed)
Dernière édition par Drax_75, le 10 oct. 2019 21:23:58
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Hiroyama a écrit :
Building an Ele Hit Slayer now using this guide as a base. I'm gonna be using Farrul's Fur and going with an Unset Aspect of the Cat ring to bring down the duration to keep 24/7 uptime on my frenzy and power charges. Assassin's Mark seems pretty meaningless going with this setup, so I'm wondering if you have any suggestions. Should I go with a Warlord's Mark curse on hit setup for the Life on Hit, or maybe Flammability for the Deeps? I'd love to hear some suggestions.

Assassins mark gives a lot of DPS and Survivability, also helps with crit consistency. Sure other curses potentially have more dmg, but assassins mark is fairly easy to get as on hit effect and provides gr8 utility.

Alright, guess I'll stick with Assassin's Mark then. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Any recommendations for Annointments for the Amulet?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
Dernière édition par Hiroyama, le 11 oct. 2019 00:52:02
If it has already been answered, I'm sorry.

With 15ex is it possible to have a build to farm t16?
I really don't understand elemental hit, I only see players saying it's very expensive.

I am looking for some build that has fast clear for t16.
"
junnys a écrit :
If it has already been answered, I'm sorry.

With 15ex is it possible to have a build to farm t16?
I really don't understand elemental hit, I only see players saying it's very expensive.

I am looking for some build that has fast clear for t16.

With patience its certainly possible to make this with 15ex, but dont expect to do nearly as well as displayed in any video.
I didn't find this question so here it goes:

How did you solve intelligence? In your PoB you don't have enough intelligence for lvl 20 Combustion and yet you have it equipped. Maybe I'm missing something.
With no Accuracy needed what do you think about Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets? Life, Crit chance, Int so you dont need any from the Passive tree for the Blue Gems and also Vaal Pact only after dealing a critical strike, so it does not eat your complete HP while you are looting maybe.

Another question: Whats the reason to use Damage on Full Life Support? With Blood rage on you are never on "complete full life" Always like 5 HP less.
Dernière édition par zavson, le 22 oct. 2019 22:40:29
"
zavson a écrit :
With no Accuracy needed what do you think about Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets? Life, Crit chance, Int so you dont need any from the Passive tree for the Blue Gems and also Vaal Pact only after dealing a critical strike, so it does not eat your complete HP while you are looting maybe.

Another question: Whats the reason to use Damage on Full Life Support? With Blood rage on you are never on "complete full life" Always like 5 HP less.

Actuity can be nice, decent option.

This has been mentioned here multiple times, if you have enough recovery to offset the degen, you count as full life.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 23 oct. 2019 20:18:03
I tried them out, wasnt really convinced. Having alot of fun with the build atm but I got a big problem, never really played a "all content bow build" so with my Single target setup I feel like 50% of the time my 1 arrow I am shottin is missing. Then I try getting closer to the target but that sometimes just ends with getting one shot and dead lol. Having no problems with all Guardians and Uberelder, just with some random other bosses. Would a Dying Sun or "Bow attacks fire an additional Arrow" on Quiver fix that problem?
Also I would appreciate if you could do a quick check over my gear.
Herro!
How bow crafted, I no understand dis steps, please message me here is my phonenumber [Removed by Support], lets create a whatsapp group together where you and me can exchange ideas
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Dernière édition par Matthew_GGG, le 26 oct. 2019 11:27:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires