[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Very good build, currently testing skitterbots as suggested in the previous page and also testing inspiration support.
I feel that the clear is not there. It's probably slower than cyclone+ice nova I've played earlier. Don't get me wrong, the damage is there, hands down. Do we have a way to include pierce or fork into the build? Rigwalds? Pierce support instead of some other support gem? Piercing shots annoint?

Also, what are your guys opinions on Slayer vs Deadeye?

Deadeye: faster clear, more damage.
Slayer: much tankier

Pretty much that's it?

Edit: Changed for Deadeye to try out. You cannot compare clear speed, so much better with chain. Survavability is way lower tho. Damage still fine for single target.
Dernière édition par Padashuruar, le 6 oct. 2019 11:05:12
Hi There, liking the build and building it now, had a quick question as to what Annointment would be best on the Amulet. i see different things being used, but i was just wondering if there is an absolute best one.

Thanks
Thank you for the Guide mseabird.
I was able to clear all content (UElder/Aul/UAtziri) and farm my Headhunter.

My current dps gear (wise oak balanced):

Farm gear:

Feedback from farming Burial T16 with 30 iiq:
The crafted bow with +1 to gems and chain support is very powerful while you are mapping/farming. My single target dps without an corrupted Frostferno is around 8.5 Mio. and enough for pretty much all bosses.

It's a strong build with nice options to increase the dps to high numbers.
Thank you again for taking the time to write this gide, great job!
"
Padashuruar a écrit :
I feel that the clear is not there. It's probably slower than cyclone+ice nova I've played earlier. Don't get me wrong, the damage is there, hands down. Do we have a way to include pierce or fork into the build? Rigwalds? Pierce support instead of some other support gem? Piercing shots annoint?

Also, what are your guys opinions on Slayer vs Deadeye?

Deadeye: faster clear, more damage.
Slayer: much tankier

Pretty much that's it?

Edit: Changed for Deadeye to try out. You cannot compare clear speed, so much better with chain. Survavability is way lower tho. Damage still fine for single target.

Just socket in chain lol
"
NightwingNL a écrit :
Hi There, liking the build and building it now, had a quick question as to what Annointment would be best on the Amulet. i see different things being used, but i was just wondering if there is an absolute best one.

Thanks

There is no 'best', totally depends on what you want out of the build.
For max dps you can select 'show node power' in pob and it will be very easy to see what will give you the most dps.

As for tankyness and other stuff, there really isnt any node that is going to make you very much tankier or much faster, just small inreases. Up to the individial.
im deadeye and i like it .. but i have realy bad mana issuses :(

i use enlighten 3 - anger - skitterbots.

my mana isnt enough to fire 2 fast shots with my map clear skill which sux.

"
mseabird a écrit :
"
NightwingNL a écrit :

Thanks

There is no 'best', totally depends on what you want out of the build.
For max dps you can select 'show node power' in pob and it will be very easy to see what will give you the most dps.

As for tankyness and other stuff, there really isnt any node that is going to make you very much tankier or much faster, just small inreases. Up to the individial.

Thanks for the quick response, went with Lava Lash, simply couldn't find anything even coming close. And Survivability really isn't that much of an issue.

Spoiler

My Current gear right now. Really having a blast. trying to find worthwhile upgrades to go for. You mention the perfect bow in your build. how would i go about crafting something that gets close? Looks to me like Scorching + Prismatic Fossils are the way to go? also in doubt if i should try it on a Imperial bow or a Thicket. would love to hear your opinion/crafting advice.
Building an Ele Hit Slayer now using this guide as a base. I'm gonna be using Farrul's Fur and going with an Unset Aspect of the Cat ring to bring down the duration to keep 24/7 uptime on my frenzy and power charges. Assassin's Mark seems pretty meaningless going with this setup, so I'm wondering if you have any suggestions. Should I go with a Warlord's Mark curse on hit setup for the Life on Hit, or maybe Flammability for the Deeps? I'd love to hear some suggestions.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919821 - Impale Barrage Champion Build
-----------------------------------------
www.twitch.tv/madebyskinny
www.youtube.com/madebyskinny
"
NightwingNL a écrit :
Thanks for the quick response, went with Lava Lash, simply couldn't find anything even coming close. And Survivability really isn't that much of an issue.

Spoiler

My Current gear right now. Really having a blast. trying to find worthwhile upgrades to go for. You mention the perfect bow in your build. how would i go about crafting something that gets close? Looks to me like Scorching + Prismatic Fossils are the way to go? also in doubt if i should try it on a Imperial bow or a Thicket. would love to hear your opinion/crafting advice.

So the perfect bow would be with Prismatic/Scorched and either Serrated/Shuddering (to try to hit ias/double dmg).
Bare in mind that this is very expensive to craft and might potentially not even be better if you dont go all out until you hit everything just right. This is more for ppl who are ready to go mirror deep into the build.

Nontheless, if you are crafting one, I wish u best of luck! Make sure to pob possbile outcomes first tho.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires