[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
knehtq a écrit :
With new multicraft, what will be best options for weapon now?

Either Fossil craft, different combinations possible.

OR

Get a second decent mod on the regal/augment before crafting and slam with the new augmented exalted orbs. (slam twice if you get only 1 mod).

I will update the guide once I see all the info before the league starts.
Going to give this a go in 3.9, looking forward to your opinion on the patch notes.
Looks like quill rain now can be good start option till we get hands on goodish rare bow
No quicksilvers? thats painful.. imho 80% move speed is very slow EW edit: you do have a quicksilvers, and that buffs it to 80% i'll pass :) but ty
Dernière édition par Nevzat, le 11 déc. 2019 17:12:17
"
Nevzat a écrit :
No quicksilvers? thats painful.. imho 80% move speed is very slow EW edit: you do have a quicksilvers, and that buffs it to 80% i'll pass :) but ty

Dunno if you have ever heard of this, but it is in fact possible to make adjustments to a build.

Also, why bother commenting if this is all you are going to say?
POB Links aren't pointing to the right build. It's displaying Deadeye tree instead of Slayer tree.
Dernière édition par Vezi11, le 11 déc. 2019 19:38:26
"
Vezi11 a écrit :
POB Links aren't pointing to the right build. It's displaying Deadeye tree instead of Slayer tree.

PoB file working correctly, just tested.
so, all i want to know,what this build more stronger in 3.9 and i can start)))
"
spanishboy728 a écrit :
so, all i want to know,what this build more stronger in 3.9 and i can start)))

Highly depends on the new weapon rolls, my current pob gained 2.6mil dps from the passive tree changes. However ele hit base damage has been nerfed and our bow is has been nerfed. The build will still easily do a shitton of dps and is by no means weak after the nerfs.

Keep an eye out for updates.
Do you have a skill tree that focuses more on tank? 5k hp with low evade (relies heavily on blind) and low armor scares me with all of these new bosses and with the league mechanic revolving heavily around bossing.

If you could scale it down to lvl 92-94 as well that would be a huge help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires