[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

hi,

I see on your pob that within the calcuation it does the -50% damage from the combat jewel for cold and lightning. and it's cause the jewel are active.

I am running a different version fo this build and wondering why the -50% doesnt show up and the jewel aren't active.

pob: https://pastebin.com/ktkdxAux
Dernière édition par liquidvapour, le 24 sept. 2019 09:45:38
hello, only for me the pastebin is for 3.7 tree?
"
stoqnbg a écrit :

Convert it, nothing changed.
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
stoqnbg a écrit :

Convert it, nothing changed.

Okay thx. What we do with the mana, 6l ele needs 37 mana, that is alot.
Dernière édition par stoqnbg, le 25 sept. 2019 06:20:46
"
stoqnbg a écrit :
Okay thx. What we do with the mana, 6l ele needs 37 mana, that is alot.

Hearing this a lot, you can try with - mana on rare ring. But I feel like after reaching certain dps, it wont matter anymore. I never really experienced the mana cost as issue.
Looking into this build and heavily considering it.
Plan is to farm t16 maps, how does it fare against the blight mechanic in t15/16 maps?
Thanks in advance :)
"
Townerr a écrit :
Plan is to farm t16 maps, how does it fare against the blight mechanic in t15/16 maps?

Absolutely crushes, bare in mind this is not the most tanky build of them all. During legion I encountered very regular oneshots. But with how blight monsters move, it is very easy to avoid all damage.
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Townerr a écrit :

Absolutely crushes, bare in mind this is not the most tanky build of them all. During legion I encountered very regular oneshots. But with how blight monsters move, it is very easy to avoid all damage.

Cheers for getting back to me mate, how does the build perform in delve too? -Can it push very far?
"
Townerr a écrit :
Cheers for getting back to me mate, how does the build perform in delve too? -Can it push very far?

Used it to go to 400-500 with some changes on my scion to make it more tanky.
I would say it can push to 400 still very easily, but after that oneshots start to become a normality because the build really doesnt have any defences.

I wouldnt recommend it for delving, unlss you make a lot more tanky.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 28 sept. 2019 15:36:58
Been crushing with it. Archer Bro is the blight MVP.

Wearing Kaom's right now cause I had one. Was able to buy a 6l fur yesterday but honestly it seems overkill. Might get a ele hit enchant helm and put ST setup in chest. Not sure yet.

Cleared a T15 blight map, siege, without a single issue. Even had a portal really close to the pump! Just built crazy amount of towers near it. Archer bro helped a ton on it. And had worse gear on than I do now too. Gear is not even remotely min/maxed. (rip divines on my kaoms zzzz)

Hell, some items are still not finished, bow, ring, want to find better gloves, jewels. Had a crappy leather belt on before for resists that had less HP than my HH lol! (GG fortune favors the brave lol!). Waiting to see if I want to reroll scion for delve or go full slayer min/max.

Don't even have a watchers eye yet!

Delve I think I'm low-mid 200s? Have not had much of an issue. Clears amazingly. Just go to a corner, hold right click, semi-afk until events over, #win. Thats main reason Im wearing a pyre for those juicy corpse explosions. Nuked an Aul at +/-190-200? Tho it had 0 mods lol.

I would say the only downside is the mana cost of ele hit lol. Prob put -mana cost on my ass mark ring at some point.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires