[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

So far so good

Waiting for the bow :(

Hi guys,

i am lvl 74, very poor, still usind Storm Cloud and playing RT.

I crafted a bow in PoB (+2 to gems, 70% ele damage, 15% attack speed) and the DPS drop is huge. I also tried Quill Rain in PoB and DPS is a lot smaller.

What am i missing?

Yes i don't have DPS problems, but clearly Storm Cloud can't be that good, or...?

What bow should i buy for let's say 30c?
Dernière édition par memberx, le 11 sept. 2019 16:32:20
"
mseabird a écrit :

Hey mate, I've been following your POB link, but that's out of date right?
I realized after pathing up to the resists and dropping a might of the meek, that it does nothing;P I gain no resists from it hehe, oopsy.

Do you still path all the way up there and just use another jewel?
"
oestergreen a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :

I realized after pathing up to the resists and dropping a might of the meek, that it does nothing;P I gain no resists from it hehe, oopsy.

Nothing is out of date, literally nothing changed since 3.7. PoB just doesnt show it, have you tried slotting the jewel ingame?
"
memberx a écrit :
Hi guys,

i am lvl 74, very poor, still usind Storm Cloud and playing RT.

I crafted a bow in PoB (+2 to gems, 70% ele damage, 15% attack speed) and the DPS drop is huge. I also tried Quill Rain in PoB and DPS is a lot smaller.

What am i missing?

Yes i don't have DPS problems, but clearly Storm Cloud can't be that good, or...?

What bow should i buy for let's say 30c?

This is not a budget build. 30c will get you a tempest maybe, havent checked the prices. It might be worth considering a different build, this will not nearly be as good as displayed on tight budgets.
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
oestergreen a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :

Nothing is out of date, literally nothing changed since 3.7. PoB just doesnt show it, have you tried slotting the jewel ingame?

I must be totally misunderstanding something then :/

It does buff the 3 minor resist nodes to give 27 each instead of 18 each, so +9 each.
But in return it disables the +10 to all resist (large note) below them, so in effect I just lose 1 resist to-all?

I must be missing something or have misunderstood you hehe, I'm quite new at this but love your spec, the damage is absurd!

Just one last Q --- I am supposed to use blood rage right? (i guess it counters damage at full life gem, but with overleech thats solved i assume is the trick?)
Dernière édition par oestergreen, le 13 sept. 2019 21:47:38
"
oestergreen a écrit :
I must be totally misunderstanding something then :/

It does buff the 3 minor resist nodes to give 27 each instead of 18 each, so +9 each.
But in return it disables the +10 to all resist (large note) below them, so in effect I just lose 1 resist to-all?

I must be missing something or have misunderstood you hehe, I'm quite new at this but love your spec, the damage is absurd!

Just one last Q --- I am supposed to use blood rage right? (i guess it counters damage at full life gem, but with overleech thats solved i assume is the trick?)

The gem is not just for resist, also increases the % max life gain.

As for blood rage. If you have enough regen/leech to offset the degen, you count as full life.

Put the meek in the slot just below beserking if you really need the 1 res
Dernière édition par Goresplattered138, le 14 sept. 2019 12:03:17
Greetings!
Thanks for the great guide!

How would you proceed to craft this?
Thank you

Hi,

First of all thanks for this build. Im having fun playing this build.
But now im at a point where i feel like im lacking of dps and dont know what to upgrade next or what will give me the most upgrade.
I would really appreciate it when you have time too take a lot at my char and give me some info about the equipment or the changes i should do.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires