[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

The leveling section is out of date. Do you make the switch to Ele Hit after you can equip Xoph's?

The leveling section talks about Avatar of Fire, which all the Slayers don't seem to path to on the ladder.
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
The leveling section is out of date. Do you make the switch to Ele Hit after you can equip Xoph's?

The leveling section talks about Avatar of Fire, which all the Slayers don't seem to path to on the ladder.

Its not out of date, its just a shit skill to level with as slayer. I will not provide any further support for leveling since I keep repeating myself and its being ignored by everyone or even taken out of context.
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :

Its not out of date, its just a shit skill to level with as slayer. I will not provide any further support for leveling since I keep repeating myself and its being ignored by everyone or even taken out of context.

It is out of date, it talks about switching to Elemental Hit when you get Avatar of Fire, which isn't a keystone this build allocates.

I read all 34 pages of this thread looking for an answer but didn't see this being addressed or you taken out of context.

I'll just figure it out on my own I guess.
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :

It is out of date, it talks about switching to Elemental Hit when you get Avatar of Fire, which isn't a keystone this build allocates.

I read all 34 pages of this thread looking for an answer but didn't see this being addressed or you taken out of context.

I'll just figure it out on my own I guess.

Go back and read the leveling section again, it can't be explained more plainly.

1) Yes you do allocate Avatar of Fire while leveling, unless you somehow figured out how to remove the level req from Xoph's Blood

2) The whole section is quoted from a different guide based on a different ascendancy, you can make it work but you are being warned multiple times that it requires knowledge & will still be subpar for leveling
I just ran the numbers on POB and this build is getting a 18% damage nerf.

This is because crit was nerfed (from 8% to 7.5%) which translate to 32% crit loss.

OuCH

EDIT:
The data wasn't pulling correctly on POB prior to POB offical update. A updated version showed that slight decrease in damage and NOT a 18% damage nerf.
Dernière édition par ryukenden, le 4 sept. 2019 20:29:52

i will level as Sunder/ Leap slam, and will purchase the itmes one by one,

Question:

wich is the purchase order? Jewel Frostferno is enough to start? Procupine?

since i will not pick up avatar of fire on the tree and Xoh blood will not be available fst, is it okay to do red maps without avatar of fire?
For leveling

Caustic arrow (You can buy in act 1 ) and later on Toxic rain

Easy leveling

https://pastebin.com/51rBFRHT

Tree example for swap to ele hit
"
ryukenden a écrit :
I just ran the numbers on POB and this build is getting a 18% damage nerf.

This is because crit was nerfed (from 8% to 7.5%) which translate to 32% crit loss.

OuCH

EDIT:
The data wasn't pulling correctly on POB prior to POB offical update. A updated version showed that slight decrease in damage and NOT a 18% damage nerf.

Bruh...

U dont need pob to know that .5% is nothing big with the amount of damage this build provides lol. And with cortex making a reappearance dmg will go even way higher because of the flask. OP Stuff!
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 5 sept. 2019 06:05:16
Kicking ass and taking names so far. Clearing without effort as much as I can get the drops to (which is currently t11s) with a storm cloud and ele hit as a 4L lol. I just havnt seen a need to replace my bow yet so I havnt bothered. I got the xophs as soon as I could this morning, and at the very end of my session today I added lioneyes glare, kaoms, and wise oak. Havnt even used those 3 items yet. 129k dps tooltip unflasked chillin in hideout as is though even with half my load out being trash.

+combat focuses and lioneyes glare.

The bow is my next upgrade as of right now. I managed to make this absolute god tier beast but I wont be using it for the build as there is no way I'm about to annul this thing

Anyways I cant wait to take this build to the next level.

I leveled up with a bow as soon as I could get one. Got a rain of arrows and ran that forever. Was pretty rough until about the end of act 2/start of act 3. After that I got the storm cloud with my first c drop and took right off.

There are plenty of toxic rain levelling guides out there on youtube by big name streamers for anyone who really needs one.

That being said i did switch to ele hit very early. Added a blackgleam, a karui ward, a heat shiver, and focused on rushing the purchase and insertion of the combat focus jewels into the tree. I used a level 1 rare boot with 10ms and 6 life until maps...and a more than useless body armor until level 85. Didnt matter as I stomped everything once I hit act 3.

This build is extremely viable. Like damn. Sure it takes investment but every single piece I've equipped has had a huge and noticable impact on the power of the build. Compare that to trying to league start with tornado shot or scourge arrow or lightning arrow (I've league started all of these) and yeah it's not even close. This is by far the best bow build with next to no investment. The fact that I'm STILL using the storm cloud has me giggling to myself.

Cheers, and thanks to the creator of the build.
Dernière édition par Goresplattered138, le 8 sept. 2019 23:34:19
"
Goresplattered138 a écrit :
Kicking ass and taking names so far. Clearing without effort as much as I can get the drops to (which is currently t11s) with a storm cloud and ele hit as a 4L lol. I just havnt seen a need to replace my bow yet so I havnt bothered. I got the xophs as soon as I could this morning, and at the very end of my session today I added lioneyes glare, kaoms, and wise oak. Havnt even used those 3 items yet. 129k dps tooltip unflasked chillin in hideout as is though even with half my load out being trash.

+combat focuses and lioneyes glare.

The bow is my next upgrade as of right now. I managed to make this absolute god tier beast but I wont be using it for the build as there is no way I'm about to annul this thing

Anyways I cant wait to take this build to the next level.

I leveled up with a bow as soon as I could get one. Got a rain of arrows and ran that forever. Was pretty rough until about the end of act 2/start of act 3. After that I got the storm cloud with my first c drop and took right off.

There are plenty of toxic rain levelling guides out there on youtube by big name streamers for anyone who really needs one.

That being said i did switch to ele hit very early. Added a blackgleam, a karui ward, a heat shiver, and focused on rushing the purchase and insertion of the combat focus jewels into the tree. I used a level 1 rare boot with 10ms and 6 life until maps...and a more than useless body armor until level 85. Didnt matter as I stomped everything once I hit act 3.

This build is extremely viable. Like damn. Sure it takes investment but every single piece I've equipped has had a huge and noticable impact on the power of the build. Compare that to trying to league start with tornado shot or scourge arrow or lightning arrow (I've league started all of these) and yeah it's not even close. This is by far the best bow build with next to no investment. The fact that I'm STILL using the storm cloud has me giggling to myself.

Cheers, and thanks to the creator of the build.

Very nice to read! Best of luck during blight!!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires