[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Very nice build! I still have to upgrade my gloves/boots for evasion bases and the quiver could also use some work but I'm already easily destroying everything so far.

Here is my current gear:
Spoiler
Hi, love your build. Finally going to build this thing. How do you have enough Int? PoB shows you 17 shy and I'm trying to figure out a way. Have everything nearly perfect except Quiver. Where can I get this? Character is PortalWaster on my account if it's easier to just look at it for you. Feel free to message me in-game with a response or on here.

Edit: I read through the entire post and comments. I don't see where this is explained. Sure I can drop 2 nodes somewhere and get the Int but how are YOU 17 int shy? and why? Page 20 didn't help.
Dernière édition par Nukist, le 31 juil. 2019 03:50:19
"
Nukist a écrit :
Hi, love your build. Finally going to build this thing. How do you have enough Int? PoB shows you 17 shy and I'm trying to figure out a way. Have everything nearly perfect except Quiver. Where can I get this? Character is PortalWaster on my account if it's easier to just look at it for you. Feel free to message me in-game with a response or on here.

Edit: I read through the entire post and comments. I don't see where this is explained. Sure I can drop 2 nodes somewhere and get the Int but how are YOU 17 int shy? and why? Page 20 didn't help.

Im not 17 int shy, pob is wrong on that one. I had the same issue after the patch with my scion, just wasnt showing the actual int i had/required.
i'm looking at the PoB, why do you take the claw crit nodes above acrobatics/phase acro?

also, is there a way to search within a single thread? i have tried to search for the answer to this question, but the search function only seems to search the entire forums.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
cgheezey a écrit :
i'm looking at the PoB, why do you take the claw crit nodes above acrobatics/phase acro?

also, is there a way to search within a single thread? i have tried to search for the answer to this question, but the search function only seems to search the entire forums.

Its both in the thread and the pob bro, read what the lioneye's jewel does. It's very self explanatory...
"
Nukist a écrit :

I asked myself the same thing. The PoB is not wrong. He has those 17 int on a ring. You need to get em on any suffix. Get it on either Boots, rings, jewels or if you use rare gloves.
Dernière édition par wrakas, le 31 juil. 2019 16:46:37
How can I craft that Quiver? only spamming alteration?
"
PATHG10 a écrit :
How can I craft that Quiver? only spamming alteration?

Preferably try to buy one. You can alt spam if you are willing to multimod (the new bench mods certainly look decent). Chaos spamming could work as would fossil crafting (make sure to check poedb for the mods you want).
Thanks for this great build! It's fast, it's reliable and very fun to play. I used Kaom's and had 5.6k life.

Been playing for 5 years and I finally beat every content in the game :)

PS. I'm selling my bow for 5ex, if anyone is interested!

Hi guys, I still don't know much about this game as its my first league. But as far as I understand we are looking only for the fire penetration in our Watcher's Eye and the second bonus doesn't really matter?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires